Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Server Analysis

Default Server Analysis

Hello Everyone, Next weekend I believe I will get to the server analysis, and doing a beginning stage one. So this week, I will be messaging leaders in game to ask what they want to say about themselves and their history to add. If anyone wants to send me any information, or observations on the server, you can either shoot me a private message on the forum, or message me in game. My ign is wingless. This analysis I will be writing from a neutral standpoint, so any opinions I make will be strictly from statistical observations, and my experience with how similar situations have panned out in the past. If you message me, and your observation is one of importance, or significance, I will probably quote you, I will also not show any leaders of alliance in a negative light, I will not be bashing anyone, or twisting peoples words. If I say someone is at a disadvantage, then it's only cause the numbers show that.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
    si vis pacem para bellum

There isn't much need for a server analysis.... 2 heavy gold users in Vinici, that will probably burn out before artis or rage quit when they realize their wallets can't buy them everything. Other than that Dynasty owns the server. Time for everyone else to go home already..

Quote Originally Posted by Delusion View Post
    There isn't much need for a server analysis.... 2 heavy gold users in Vinici, that will probably burn out before artis or rage quit when they realize their wallets can't buy them everything. Other than that Dynasty owns the server. Time for everyone else to go home already..
    In a week when I plan on doing it is a great time, every alliance has settled their croppers, should be working on 3rd villas for a lot of people. The next analysis would be after artys, but if no one wants me to do it. Then I won't.
    The art of war is simple enough. Find out where your enemy is. Get at him as soon as you can. Strike him as hard as you can, and keep moving.
    si vis pacem para bellum

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by sharp444 View Post
    In a week when I plan on doing it is a great time, every alliance has settled their croppers, should be working on 3rd villas for a lot of people. The next analysis would be after artys, but if no one wants me to do it. Then I won't.
    We are eagerly waiting for your analysis. Just ignore some people and carry on with your good work
    Have any questions? PM me

Pikeman

Welcoming another cry baby after Nima Knight!

Pikeman

Since when did a random spammer become the voice of forums? ignore him continue with analysis

Yes, KS and DQ are my sugar daddies <3

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by bored View Post
    Welcoming another cry baby after Nima Knight!

the baby is still here , and really having a great fun of how you guys are pissed out at me

**Sarcasm**
    Hi everyone, I will be starting an interesting thread next week but decided to start a thread about that thread, for some reason. If you wanna message me so I can namedrop you in my fully fair-unbiased professoinal analysis of the server thats fine. I will be bad mouthing all alliances except mine(or my friends in the event that I don't actually even play on this server) so your messages will for the most part be mis-represent and taken completely out of context.

Pre much sums it all uuuuurppp

you havnt even done the first analysis and you're talking about a 2nd one? wut planet r u from? i would like to visit.
    Last edited by Baker|TRAVIAN; 11.04.2016 at 11:55.
    Joe Rogan Expierence

who is Dynasty???
    Anti Enemy | http://bit.ly/1qKBIvZ <== Some Fun Reports | I LIKE BORDER

Page 1 of 49 12311 ... LastLast