Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Qualification reports

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Hello,

please remember to send your reports for this week until 17.6.2016 - 23:59 UTC (determined by post datetime)!

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Hello, this post is a launch for next week of reports... So again, you have until next Friday (24.6.2016) midnight UTC to send your entries in for the second week of competition.
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Smile This weeks submission

Greetings,

My in game name is Xo Team Love oX. I am a long time player who has not played for years. My plan this tournament server was pretty basic. I planned on being aggressive, raiding everyone nearby with a large army.

Ive have had some ups and downs this week but as I am apart of the meta Head Hunters I was able to rely on my brothers and sisters to aid when a player that I was farming called upon a member of there alliance to retaliate against me.

This is the result of the attack.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/332403f19e9

As mentioned earlier not everything for me has gone to plan. this report is one of my lower moments where the unexpected happened!

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/332402b7672

I hope you liked my post, enjoy and happy hunting!

Xo Team Love oX

Default Submission for week ending on 24.06.2016

Namaste brothers and sisters,
    After playing a boring Indian server containing 500 members for a month, a man decided to look for a newly started server having more people. It was 10th of June when he reached to the destination on travian.com (TX2 server) started just 9 days before. Unaware of the fact that this is fast server than the 1x server, he registered with Gauls at his favourite co-ordinates i.e. south-west.

Week 1st from the registration: (day 1-4)
    It was all going well - free from the tension and excitement of attacks and raids, the city was started growing with the focus of raising economy first against the military. The globe has already expanded and looking at map it was scary to imagine without the protection of Travian task master.
    Map was looking as if God-king Xerxes has sent its Persian army on SW of Travian world to conquer it and world was looking for those brave 300 Spartans and those Romans who can hold their grounds and fight against those cruel guys.
    Week 1st : (day 5- 7)
    Afraid of 12k kingdoms , majority settled in SW , king decided to take extension of protection offered by taskmaster to develop its city.
    King becomes aware of the importance of alliances and friendships. Also It was beginning of the search for more food containing villages. During the journey of searching map for village, king understood that he is surrounded by lots of kingdoms and soon there will be attacks coming on. Hence king decided to make arrangements for defense and secrete storage to keep resources away from the looters.
    Week 2nd :
    The event happened which was expected by the king. As soon as beginner protection ended, a well established king sent his army in multiple waves. Unaware of the future, Gauls army started making traps to capture the looters. Everything went fine and army did well during the testing period. On the other hand, Many kingdoms have started fighting for the claims of their positions, many alliances lost their villages against mighty armies of another kingdoms. The seemingly Persians turned out to be robot kingdoms – Natars getting benefits of it.
    Analysis :
    It seems like Arabs and Russians, trying to establish their hold on the Travian kingdom, have declared war against everyone. Soon there will release of the beautiful Artifacts and real war will begin for it. There are many other kingdoms which can play major role at the end game of which only upcoming time will tell the story.

Regards,
    Damnstud.

In game name: Strategic

Total overview of the current meta's and what's happening till now.

Quadrant South-West:

We have the Hellasdt meta with their ally HH, they've been fighting with other alliances with already destroyed more than 30 15c capitals in the quadrant. It's still in progress of cleaning their own quadrant and receives attacks from alliances like PP, SE, PO and others.
    Examples of received attacks of this week: http://travian-reports.net/gr/report/31118fc672f http://travian-reports.net/gr/report/31088d7ae3c

Quadrant North-East:

We've the russian alliance group Nordwind, who didn't take part of the russian meta last finals. They're now just playing for themselves to have fun and for a ticket in finals. Then we have Goat alliance sided with Nordwind they're smaller than before, because a chunk have gone to the "the company alliance" (Alpha,Bravo and et cetera).

For "the company" meta they're mainly in North-East sided with the Cin-meta of North-West. They have good players, who do perform well in building villages, but none of them are now in the top raiders of this week. With attack points alpha reaches 2nd place with PP below and HH above.

Quadrant North-West:

We've the Cin meta who are mainly americans from the .us domain. They're now allied with the MY alliance and Enigma. They've been fighting against small alliances which they're lost a 15c to (victim bubbles) and bringing out some def-calls to players like reservoir dog to prevent further damage. They seem to lack experience in tournaments.

Then we have Enigma who were playing part of the international meta of previous years, they've experienced players who like to start fighting early on. They take the challenge to fight the arabs in South-West. At the moment they're facing incoming attacks from the HH alliance.

Quadrant South-West

There are several meta's, arab meta, HH meta and Italy et cetera. For the HH alliance they hold some experienced players I know and are sided with Hellasdt.

For the Arab meta, they seem to hold a lot of multi accounts as usual. The arab meta of in this qualification server is just a smart part of the real arab meta (they have their own qualification server). They're known to spawn more villages than you can kill. Their main tactic is to overpower with quantity. At the moment they started to raid their own villages and building troops.

--------------------------------------------
    Let 's give a rough estimate of how many players each group has now
    Hellasdt + HH = 60+60+60+60+55+55+55= 400 players
    Nordwind + goat = 60+60 + 40+15 = 175 players
    PP + PO + RS= 51+52+35= 140
    The company + Cin + enigma + my= (50+ 50+ 50 +30+ 60 +21)+ (30 + 33 + 29+ 4) + 42 + (60 + 40 + 60)= 261 + 96+ 42+ 160= 559 players
    Italy= 45+31= 76 players

Arabs (I don't know many exactly) arb-3 (60) ARB2 (33) DeshrArb (30) Al DSHIR (50) Arb (35) E.S | DF (35) 3rab-4 (20) arb-4 (30) 3rab-xp (50) F T Y (50) arab ww (20) E.S.1 (30) 3rab-N (30) 3rab-1 (15)= let's say 408 real players and 1200 multi accounts ( wear no hero clothing, nor have alliance et cetera)

There are probably alliances I've missed like thailand, ect. I think it would sum up to 500-700 real players.

Customer Service Representative Tschena's Avatar

Hello, this post is a launch for next week of reports... So again, you have until next Friday (24.6.2016) midnight UTC to send your entries in for the second week of competition.

In addition I would like to announce the winner of the last week: "Poor Roman" - Congratulations!
    As you are playing dual please email admin@travian.com to receive your reward.

Dear moderator,

It seems you have just wrote 24-6-16 instead of 2-7-2016 for upcoming week's report.

Aside, congratulations poor roman..... Your report was impressive and I really enjoyed reading it

Edited: I was wondering seeing post with 23rd June 2016 date...... As I was following this post since the day I registered and posted here.... It was showing last posted by damnstud before 4 hrs today. May be forums wasn't refreshing for me..??? I don't know the issue.

Default report submission

Howdy folks,
    I’m going to provide you Just an update on progress in Travian world since my last report.
    Much has been changed in this epic world of war, friendships and hatred. It is difficult to say which braves are going to take on Persian army of natars and building wonder world. But certainly we can see many alliances making and breaking in this stage of game.
    While HH has renewed its name and fame, they have maintained their attacking attitude with keeping themselves in top 10 attackers and robbers. On the other hand, Norwind as usual has killed many attacking armies – keeping themselves at top defenders for consecutive weeks, however in this week they are facing great competition from Italy in defending. Italy had shown great strength and effort in saving “keep calm” during couple of weeks and damaged the attackers’ armies which will be difficult to cope up with real fast.
    HellasDT and Arabs have kept themselves distanced for some time but this only means the upcoming waves of attacks and defenses like a tsunami waves.
    On Individual level, player like Dariush, drama queen have kept their name on top attackers and Dariush has even maintained his robbing hobby alive .Interestingly, I have found some fights going on personal level and it has been stretched to even mentioning their opponents in their profiles.
    As far as Travian world is concerned the active members are reduced from 12k to 7.5k now for which credit goes to Travian team for launching new “captcha” system for logging in and banning multies.
    That’s probably it for now, more updates will be coming soon as artifacts are coming closure and closure.
    Regards,
    Damnstud

Default Weekly Report

Hello Guys

It's been a long week. Recent stats show some disputes going on between the two top alliances, IM (the international team) and Nordwind (Russians). The hype for bots is settling throughout the server as Travian Team is trying their best to remove them and dilute the area. SW seems more dilute on the edge than the last week. There are still many Arabs surrounded by tonnes of unbanned players suspected to be bots.

Players stats have something interesting this time. dariush who has been leading the top robbers chart for last 5 weeks is losing to QIQ for the first time since the start of the week. Infact, IM alliance who has had the lead for past weeks is again losing to Arabs. Seems like something is about to happen in near future

SW has been the center of this round because of arabs that no one knows what is going on in other quadrants and if there will be surprises stored for everyone in the future. Meanwhile, Arabs seems to be cleaning all the non-arabs around them and around the WW they are planning to take.

Everyone is packed and looking closely to the game. Aretfacts will be out soon and we'll see who gets what. If the entire travian prevents Arabs from getting their hands on anything, they will have a chance. Else, it seems very difficult for anyone to stop Arabs from winning. Again, no one knows what other quadrants has in store for this round.

So, stay tuned.

Cheers
    2427warrior

(tx2- shegsen)

Pikeman

Default Weekly Report

Hi, this is my weekly report.

In the past few days, the gods have been shining on me. My villages are prosperous, with my people working very hard to supply my villages with resources. Harvests this season is great, as rare rains have been released over my lands by the O’Mighty god. My villagers are elated to find that parties are held every day, non-stop! The finest Imperians and Equites of my empire are glad to see that being sent to faraway lands to plunder rich villages is finally paying off. As a reward, they are getting upgrades in their armour and weapons, together with extra supplies of crop to feed their families back home. Also, they will be citizens of the mighty empire once their time is served!

The messengers of the kingdom has brought great news to my allies, of our catapults firing on our enemies and smashing their buildings to the ground. Reports of attacks on our greatest enemies of great victories worthy of the highest honours of our emperor. Stories of brave horsemen, infantry and skilled men handling siege weapons fighting for the glory of the empire are told of and passed on as bedtime stories for our children. We even occasionally hear of great celebrations being held as the respected chiefs take part in battles, with entire villages being persuaded to join us in our fight.

The highly-trained Imperians and Equites in my empire also took part in the great war. Sending them off, I could see the dust kicked up by the horses while on the rally point, slowly getting smaller and smaller. Days and nights of anxiety passed, until my own messengers came back to report of the victorious battles. The powerful Imperians killed and plundered, while my Equites charged into the heart of the village.

Empires throughout the world are recruiting soldiers to amass formidable armies to bring to their enemies’ doorsteps, supported by the large farms of their capitals.

What makes this week even more special and happy for me is that scouts from all around the world, be it allied, or enemy, have announced that the battle against a very powerful enemy-- the bots, has started on a massive scale. Hundreds of these robots crammed together are being removed off their maps, their inhabitants and resources vanishing without a trace. Chanting and cheering as these kingdoms are being removed are not uncommon, being a victory for everyone except for the evil emperors who constantly raid these kingdoms for resources. We are finally getting rid of these powerful and frightening beings.

This is all that I can write about this week, being very busy organizing my kingdom and ordering troops to strike lands barely heard of far away. I hope that the gods can continue to allow us to have a good harvest.

Username: Alloy
    Alliance: The Company (Charlie)
    Server: tx2.travian.com

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast