Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Qualification reports

My weakly repport is pretty borring. We are simming in the wood,making troops,and getting ready for artifacts. I mean,we need to deffend that artifacts,if we get some,for sure. So my alliance is making this server realy borring. Last week,we got some fights,and it was awesome,my praetorians realy did some work. Some of them died,with honor. Some of them returned to tell me what massacre happened there,and what enemy troops did to their friends,brothers and fathers. Yes,in my army,there are soliders of all ages,but they are hard to kill. So,i had to start training them better,so they get ready for new clash,when it comes. So i started updating their training camps,and their armors. Now they are stronger,but i need more troops if i want to be ready for war that is comming for us. So i work hard and regrut new soliders every day,but they are expensive,and hard to find good mens,so it goes slowly. But,i hope that,with all the hard work,it will be enough to defend my empire,and empires of my alies. But,just to be sure,i will start searching for all the mens from more villas. Just to have great army of perfect praetorians.

In-game name: Promaxxx
    Server: http://tx2.travian.com

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Damnstud View Post
    Hello,

please write email to admin@travian.com in order to receive your voucher.

The participants of this week (ending 8.7.) have been forwarded, thank you for participation! Again, there is time until 15.7.2016 midnight to send new entries!

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Default Weekly Report

Guards, frightened, shouted on top of their voice "Arabs are coming."

Before:
    King sits on his throne, asked his men to get the report of happenings in his kingdom. Everyone reported well. Rumors were that Arabs are looting everyone in the nearby kingdoms, but no sign of them in the king's empire.

A guard on the watch tower saw a group of men leaving the village. "Who are they?" asked one guard to the other. They went on to stop them only to found Arabs disguised as the villagers. few men were killed but many fled. Terrified guards looked at each other. Both shaking, as if the ground was snatched from beneath their feet. They ran ask fast as they could to find the king. But where was the king? Seems like he was sleeping or out of town. Guards, frightened, shouted on top of their voice "Arabs are coming."

All gates were locked, all the men standing in the village were armed. People hoping for king to return and order knew it was all false-hope. They knew what they were going to see.
    Guard from the watch tower, terrified, said with a deep low-pitched voice "They are here."

Gates were broken, walls jumped over. These were the Arabs. They were here not to harm the people but to find resources. They killed everyone in the village who retaliated, took everything. The leader of the army said "We will return."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Just a short story to sum up the week. The Arabs have taken over the raiding charts. Seven spots out of Top 10 raiders belong to Arabs. Infact, Arab alliances have collectively raided almost equal to the sum of other non-arab alliances.

Seems like a nice war is going on in all directions though results are not being shared outside any alliance. IM is topping the attack charts with ~200K men slaughtered. Russian's alliance Nordwind and Arab alliance ARB-REB have killed most of the men visiting them with killing more than 80K men.

All top metas and alliance are seen in the Top attackers and defenders charts but no one actually knows who is attacking whom. No official wars have begun but surely Arabs are all prepared to build their Hammers and are ready to grab the artefacts that will be released in the near future.

SW still have Arabs, IM and Italy alliance where IM and Italy are seen working together and trying their best to stop Arabs from their mission. Russians has occupied NE and is dominating the quadrant while HellasDT is controlling SE. All quadrants except SW are locked down with 1 dominating alliance each, all preparing well for Artefacts which are expected to be out the following or the next week.

SW has 3 dominant and non-unified alliances so artefacts from SW will bring chaos to the entire quadrant and maybe the world. No one knows what's coming in. Will Arabs dominate SW or the entire world will turn against them to gather as many artefacts as they possibly can? Only time will tell.

Stay tuned.

2427warrior
    (tx2- shegsen)

Pikeman

Accusations were flying in the NW. One side was crying treachery. The other was saying they were to0 weak and had refused to cut inactives and farms weeks after they agreed to do so. So diplomatic ties were cut between MY and CIN. MY decided to regroup into 3 smaller, tougher wings. But one of those wings had already agreed to move their better players to CIN. I think we can all guess how this story ended.

Excel
    Last edited by Excel; 19.07.2016 at 20:41. Reason: spelling

Teamlead Customer Service Phanttis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by alloy View Post
    Hello alloy,

please write email to admin@travian.com from the email address registered for your forum account, and I will then grant you the voucher.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

For Travian: Legends support, please first take a look at answers. If you cannot find what you are looking for, use the in-game support request form or write in-game message to Support.

Travian: Legends global scoreboard

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by CM Phanttis View Post
    Hello alloy,

please write email to admin@travian.com from the email address registered for your forum account, and I will then grant you the voucher.

Regards,
    Phanttis
    Not one mention of Bots and he still won? Hmmm

Hello!........

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123