Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Artifact Tracker

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shayi View Post
    dude my face dont need to be save ,now who has 5k catas in server ? no one (i had lol) u guys scared from me and did damage (as sent spy dual)
    i played against wild (best team in.com) i was in border ,GoDz (out of some fight we have ,really he is good) he had boot and 2 or 3 times fake me every day ,he was in gz ,less than 1 hr travel time plus some others but i never get damaged ,they try but couldnt
    and now here vinci which are weaker than wild and every1 call them spy ,cheats want to prof theirselves against me ,the team is most of them just could plays just with gold or up their cap for 2month and build only one hammer in their cap till arte lol no skills lol
    dude its not me should to save my face ,vinci has to do that

Check SGR scout reports of vinci they have more than you. Thanks for sharing btw.

Now enough with the talk and you guys kill each other now. And let us win
    Last edited by Some asian guy; 10.07.2016 at 00:46.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Sir Shayi View Post
    im glad to know ur names old friend which u play with me in com5 and com6
    also who is sanket
    Its me u noob. And satan has no clue what he is talking. Or he does and is trolling you.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    You are right mate it's not fair , Sanket brags about some indian guy as spy on your account he is planning to steal UA with your hammer as well
    I get enough heartache satan donot add to it. I got nothing to do with this . Ur personal battle :P Dont make me enemies of the folks i like.
    Last edited by badboy_2404; 09.07.2016 at 18:34.
    Napalm - s9

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by badboy_2404 View Post
    Its me u noob. And satan has no clue what he is talking. Or he does and is trolling you.
    Don't call him noob he had 5k Catas

Quote Originally Posted by badboy_2404 View Post
    I get enough heartache satan donot add to it. I got nothing to do with this . Ur personal battle :P Dont make me enemies of the folks i like.
    What personal battles ? Vinci and SGR are fighting or not?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Don't call him noob he had 5k Catas

What personal battles ? Vinci and SGR are fighting or not?
    ofcourse they are :P is it not evident already
    But all battles are a series of smaller battles Is what i meant above Not saying vendetta or such

Just a good old fashion trading of blows

BB
    Napalm - s9

Thorned Warrior Someone like you's Avatar

Default Now I know how ...

1 server i had series of attacks coming ... I was scared. My eyes were were glued to the monitor and I was doing whatever I could. Suddenly I had the urge to pee... (I'm a little boy )

2 minutes later I was back again but the world was never the same ........ my hammer is gone, village chiefed, I was cursing my small bladder.

But I never understood how did they do it? Time the attack exactly between the 2 minute gap? Simple ... They bribed GOD and he did the rest.

It is such a dirty game and no one has skilz but me. Shame on you.
    Hi there, Iím a human being! What are you?

Quote Originally Posted by umgunaya View Post
    Calculations are correct except we know you got a lvl 17 TS How?
    Unless our Tournament Square was below level 4, it still would've worked out....

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    Unless our Tournament Square was below level 4, it still would've worked out....
    Thanks. I was too lazy to check that last bit of data myself. Nice job with the ghost attacks.
    just a matter of time...

Shayi, I would have expected you would have learnt by now especially playing with the immortals how important it is to have a trusted dual with a secure account.

Is it so hard to be a sport and congratulate the opposition on seizing an opportunity, rather then looking over your shoulder and running scared from your shadow ?

Such is the nature of the game even the best of us are not immune from time to time. I remember when we had our hammer chiefed by cwl, it was perfectly timed by two cwl players, instead of saying they cheated I was the first to congratulate them. We got back on our feet and built 2 more hammers for fun and then had cap hit another 2x from cwl on the same server and rebuilt quickly thanks to mc and a bit of gold

I would never blame my dual of 7-8 years or vice versa. There should never be any doubt of those who play amongst our veteran accounts. And players like Shayi should know better.
    Last edited by Monster Mash; 10.07.2016 at 14:21.

Quote Originally Posted by Monster Mash View Post
    Shayi, I would have expected you would have learnt by now especially playing with the immortals how important it is to have a trusted dual with a secure account.

Is it so hard to be a sport and congratulate the opposition on seizing an opportunity, rather then looking over your shoulder and running scared from your shadow ?

Such is the nature of the game even the best of us are not immune from time to time. I remember when we had our hammer chiefed by cwl, it was perfectly timed by two cwl players, instead of saying they cheated I was the first to congratulate them. We got back on our feet and built 2 more hammers for fun and then had cap hit another 2x from cwl on the same server and rebuilt quickly thanks to mc and a bit of gold

I would never blame my dual of 7-8 years or vice versa. There should never be any doubt of those who play amongst our veteran accounts. And players like Shayi should know better.
    Shayi the only 1 with 5k catas LMAO.
    Meanwhile other quads got like 6k catas each, woooh those scout reports are coming like crazy.

Axerider

What happened to all the fun trash talking the past two days? It was very entertaining.

Poor Shayi, getting ghosted is no fun. SGR ghosted us decently well at the very end of last server.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast