Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 202

Thread: Artifact Tracker

  1. #61
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    15.11.2015
    Posts
    68

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fnx View Post
    Yes, I definitely deny that we're allied to half the NW. I don't see why would SGR want Vinci with them. You guys have the UD, the server will become boring that way.

    Phoenix/cossacks/fallen not vincitor ................

  2. #62
    Guardsman cris@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07.02.2013
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Would have to be SGR wouldn't it. To either help their cossacks/phoenix or tiremei brethren.
    Till now we're not allied with SGR
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

  3. #63
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    14.06.2016
    Posts
    60

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cris@ View Post
    Till now we're not allied with SGR
    publicly coming out or not everyone knows you've had outside of our quad help, your band of misfits is nothing but a swarm of gnats, you'll get sprayed by the fogger soon enough.

  4. #64
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    13.11.2010
    Posts
    39

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    publicly coming out or not everyone knows you've had outside of our quad help, your band of misfits is nothing but a swarm of gnats, you'll get sprayed by the fogger soon enough.
    Let me publicly tell everyone that its me at SGR high council who loves the way Triremi plays as a team and i am big fan of theirs. But that doesn't mean SGR helps them with Defense. They have done everybit of their defense on their own. See their attack points... and we have not given them those. And they have not earned them by attacking natars without walls with a horn. Its pure attack points.

    I dont see Dynasty destroying them with attacks. The only way you finish them is by diplomacy and your threats wont help there.

    Before berating their efforts you need to smell the coffee and see the truth and appreciate good play.
    Last edited by ashishbh; 02.07.2016 at 08:48.

  5. #65
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    29.10.2013
    Posts
    174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by crazyeyes View Post
    Phoenix/cossacks/fallen not vincitor ................
    We have nothing to do (never had) with Phoenix/Fallen. And we had nothing to do with Cossacks either. But the way you messaged their members (you know the way those early game alliances messages like "you cannot survive alone. Join us, we'll be stronger and it'll help both of us to win server and bla bla bla" )and recruitted from their team (LOL) caused some hatred among them for you. So, there can be something forming now
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

  6. #66
    Guardsman cris@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07.02.2013
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    publicly coming out or not everyone knows you've had outside of our quad help, your band of misfits is nothing but a swarm of gnats, you'll get sprayed by the fogger soon enough.
    You just think, maybe because you didn't find a good spray till now? I'm sure now you can buy a better one


    Quote Originally Posted by ashishbh View Post
    Let me publicly tell everyone that its me at SGR high council who loves the way Triremi plays as a team and i am big fan of theirs. But that doesn't mean SGR helps them with Defense. They have done everybit of their defense on their own. See their attack points... and we have not given them those. And they have not earned them by attacking natars without walls with a horn. Its pure attack points.

    I dont see Dynasty destroying them with attacks. The only way you finish them is by diplomacy and your threats wont help there.



    Before berating their efforts you need to smell the coffee and see the truth and appreciate good play.
    Are Dynasty looking for help to destroying us??? I cant believe
    and thanks for you being our fan
    Last edited by cris@; 02.07.2016 at 09:43.
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

  7. #67
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    29.10.2013
    Posts
    174

    Default

    In case someone has missed this super cool artifact steal report :P
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3395068a149
    Oh and Mehdi sent his thanks for clearing the natars for him!
    Quote Originally Posted by AbounA View Post
    i just want u to know i have no prob with u not knowing good English but don't act smart and use stuff i said that u don't even understand to try to hurt me bro

  8. #68
    Axerider
    Join Date
    29.06.2011
    Posts
    398

    Default

    Considering Vladiu started Fallen I would say they had pretty strong ties to SGR, and from my conversations with vladiu it seemed they shared a bit of defense as well early on.

    Congrats on the steal
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

  9. #69
    Natarian Knight HotRod's Avatar
    Join Date
    07.06.2009
    Location
    Space Lizard juice parlour
    Posts
    1,129

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fnx View Post
    We have nothing to do (never had) with Phoenix/Fallen. And we had nothing to do with Cossacks either. But the way you messaged their members (you know the way those early game alliances messages like "you cannot survive alone. Join us, we'll be stronger and it'll help both of us to win server and bla bla bla" )and recruitted from their team (LOL) caused some hatred among them for you. So, there can be something forming now
    For someone trying to act so level headed , you sure sprout some random wall of text , what are you smoking these days ? recommend me that ?
    Last edited by HotRod; 02.07.2016 at 19:41.
    I Wear this Signature with pride.

    https://i.gyazo.com/3d2a1624cb7f02a6df2813590f16d329.png

  10. #70
    Guardsman cris@'s Avatar
    Join Date
    07.02.2013
    Posts
    154

    Default

    Dynasty attempt to steal our eagle
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report...fc,339682452ae
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

Page 7 of 21 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Artifact Tracker
    By new erah in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 21.08.2015, 21:06
  2. Artifact BRs
    By dissonance in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 29.07.2011, 00:45
  3. Artifact bug
    By Proteus in forum Bugs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 17.07.2011, 09:48
  4. The best artifact out there
    By Inocka in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 7
    Replies: 34
    Last Post: 29.10.2010, 03:54
  5. Resource Tracker?
    By manic056 in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02.06.2008, 00:00

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •