Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Artifact Tracker

Default Banter bois, let's do it

Quote Originally Posted by new erah View Post
    Considering Vladiu started Fallen I would say they had pretty strong ties to SGR, and from my conversations with vladiu it seemed they shared a bit of defense as well early on.

Congrats on the steal

Yes, congrats on Small Fools steal.

But do you know what my opinion is? I think there is a reason SGR is allying with all these alliances, making 'connections' with out-of-quad alliances, bloating their numbers...its because they are SCARED. Like a wild boar cornered in

One, two, Vinci's coming for you

Three, four, better lock your door

Five, six, grab a crucifix.

Seven, eight, ya better stay awake.

Nine, ten, they're back again.
    Last edited by Jadom; 03.07.2016 at 08:23.

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by cris@ View Post
    Congrats you killed a spawn hammer acting on their own with perma defense that has been their since you have had the artifact.

You do like to boast about your achievements it seems. Though I do wonder how your account is feeling these days. I guess I will have to compile all the hits on you guys :/ Does seem like a lot of work considering the number of them though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadom View Post
    But do you know what my opinion is? I think there is a reason SGR is allying with all these alliances, making 'connections' with out-of-quad alliances, bloating their numbers...its because they are SCARED. Like a wild boar cornered in
    Maybe SGR is scared, maybe they are defending their name. Attacks should be flying from quads sooner than later, and we will get to see who is really on top of things.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Congrats you killed a spawn hammer acting on their own with perma defense that has been their since you have had the artifact.

You do like to boast about your achievements it seems. Though I do wonder how your account is feeling these days. I guess I will have to compile all the hits on you guys :/ Does seem like a lot of work considering the number of them though.

Maybe SGR is scared, maybe they are defending their name. Attacks should be flying from quads sooner than later, and we will get to see who is really on top of things.
    My account is a real mess
    feel free to post any report on my villages
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

Default Banter, it's only banter

Defending the shell of the meta they've become...or what?

Quote Originally Posted by cris@ View Post
    More rams and everything else may of helped...

http://prntscr.com/bop6cl

Huh, that's interesting? SGR's OP is off to a resounding start!
    Last edited by Jadom; 04.07.2016 at 17:02.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by ashishbh View Post
    Let me publicly tell everyone that its me at SGR high council who loves the way Triremi plays as a team and i am big fan of theirs. But that doesn't mean SGR helps them with Defense. They have done everybit of their defense on their own. See their attack points... and we have not given them those. And they have

I dont see Dynasty destroying them with attacks. The only way you finish them is by diplomacy and your threats wont help there.

Before berating their efforts you need to smell the coffee and see the truth and appreciate good play.
    Deny deny deny, the crux of a good politician when confronted with his own actions. Defensive, offensive, strategic, whatever. Triremi is not alone, and that's pretty obvious. They also use extremely questionable tactics to cheat the system by using the system, but I can save that for another time.

It's funny you say you haven't seen dynasty do anything considering at least 20 of their 38 players have had to rebuild their capital at least one time now.

We in dynasty have always comended triremi on their efforts, and they do play as a team well, but they just don't have the longevity in them.

Thorned Warrior

Recon, I am not one who does not appreciate good play. But you too would appreciate a underdog more than the favorite. Thats why most of ppl loved it when Leicester won ELP(If you like football).
    I am their fan, that doesn't mean i think they will win against your combined effort. But i will still cheer them.
    I even wrote congratulatory messages to FAT and GOLD last i played against them, I love good play and would appreciate it whosoever plays it. Ask Monkey and he will tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Deny deny deny, the crux of a good politician when confronted with his own actions. Defensive, offensive, strategic, whatever. Triremi is not alone, and that's pretty obvious. They also use extremely questionable tactics to cheat the system by using the system, but I can save that for another time.

It's funny you say you haven't seen dynasty do anything considering at least 20 of their 38 players have had to rebuild their capital at least one time now.

We in dynasty have always comended triremi on their efforts, and they do play as a team well, but they just don't have the longevity in them.
    Recon, you've to decide:
    A) we are supported by the whole server so we have plenty of defences, resources, offensive help, strategic advice and everything a travian player may wish

Quote Originally Posted by recon View Post
    Oh no, a hammer splat pre arti while every other single attack in the op hit
    Little to no defense? hammers are easy to build, and considering you had 20+ hours lead time, I shouldn't have even gotten a report. ... cut
    B) we have little (we're 38 ) defences due to our number and the use of them, defences are faster to rebuild than hammers but if you use them, and have them died you can experience a shortage.

Regarding the cheating of system I do not understand what you mean. If you are referring to vacaion mode, i don see it as a cheating, maybe a way to "remove" some target from you Op. and (who knows) forcing you to change something in a planned op. when people are sending fake and real attack (but usually stephen knows how to prevent it ), other thing are bull****.

I don't think someone here will believe me, but we're not supported by anyone, and, I think, every meta here knows well they are not supporting us and think someone else is doing so.
    Last edited by cris@; 04.07.2016 at 23:37.
    com1 - Hybris&Nyx | com3 - Hybris&Nyx

Axerider

I have made my farmlist to prevent vacation mode... but its still a heads up something is coming. So I have come to send it randomly.

I do think vacation mode is faulty since you are allowed to get out of it for only 10 gold while still having master builder and other gold options work while you are in it.
    2013 Com 2-Infinity w/ Infamous.... 2013-2014 Com 5-Necoforce w/ BA.... 2014-2015 Com 6-Ragnarok w/ Infamous.... 2015 Com 1-Icequeen w/ Dynasty....2016 Com1-Senior Sparrow w/Dynasty

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast