Thread: WhaTs Happening In the Server

Pikeman

Default WhaTs Happening In the Server

As of Now no one is doing server analysis, i am bored so i will give me my point of view of this server:

First NE
    Unex is doing pretty good job in raiding and their members are quite evenly balanced so many in top 10 in many fields and top 20 simmers too, they might provide prety good challenge.
    Eden is also from NE but they are not that big as Unex even thoough they Have multiple wings, they keep crashing troops on one former player atoue and wasting the time, pityfull attacks they are doing

NW
    Knights is peacefully simming all day, they have conqured the quad completly, they are rank 1 in eveything other than raiding.They got many in top 20 simmers and very few in raiders. but they are rank 1 attackers too dont knw if they are wasting gold or wasting troops

SW
    IM is ruling the place, but word says that they arnt the orginal IM, only some are from orginal team, and other are just newly formed team, under old banner. and some even say they have made pact with NO.
    they might be very big keystone of the server. they arnt toping any feild particulary, may be undercover many of them might have started cooking mega hammers

SE
    i dont knw much about them, too tired to find any details and type....

If anyone wanna do detailed anaylis it would be good, i am feeling sleepy so there are many speling mistake and i havent said half the points which i wanted to say..

Quote Originally Posted by Achilles... View Post
    As of Now no one is doing server analysis, i am bored so i will give me my point of view of this server:

First NE
    Unex is doing pretty good job in raiding and their members are quite evenly balanced so many in top 10 in many fields and top 20 simmers too, they might provide prety good challenge.
    Eden is also from NE but they are not that big as Unex even thoough they Have multiple wings, they keep crashing troops on one former player atoue and wasting the time, pityfull attacks they are doing

NW
    Knights is peacefully simming all day, they have conqured the quad completly, they are rank 1 in eveything other than raiding.They got many in top 20 simmers and very few in raiders. but they are rank 1 attackers too dont knw if they are wasting gold or wasting troops

SW
    IM is ruling the place, but word says that they arnt the orginal IM, only some are from orginal team, and other are just newly formed team, under old banner. and some even say they have made pact with NO.
    they might be very big keystone of the server. they arnt toping any feild particulary, may be undercover many of them might have started cooking mega hammers

SE
    i dont knw much about them, too tired to find any details and type....

If anyone wanna do detailed anaylis it would be good, i am feeling sleepy so there are many speling mistake and i havent said half the points which i wanted to say..

From the name Achilles I assume u r gautham, & if it is then u r playing in Reaper. Its good to see u in forum again.
    1) First of all about NE quad, the leader of EDEN does not seem a very good one & he keeps saying many things about others allys with out knowing the fact. Also I think u ignored the issue of Knights are attacking those EDEN fellas. Though its completely internal matter of EDEN & Knights. In the end Unex seems to be the future main ally in NE quad.
    2) NW is happy with Knights. I can see many experience players in that ally, dont know their leaders, but seeing Leah playing in Clueless once I assumed its the SIM INC. ally of last com8, and also U r in the same ally. There is a wing of NO in NW. Not sure about them, but its going to be very interesting with the future of that wing.
    3) SW quad is a mess still now, it has two major ally in same area. IM & NO, both has experienced leaders.
    IM- I have played last 2 servers with IM. From that experience I can say this is not the real IM(Only because the main meta leaders r not here anymore). But still we r here, nd few leaders r here too like Bored Dragon, Dragun, Kathulu etc...They r trying to keep the tag of IM only for their respect for IM.
    NO- The leader of NO seems a good & experienced one, also can be said he is a former opponent of IM in a domain server years back. Also there is Hamedac in NO right now, the former leader of IM & former leader of Wreckers of last com5, nothing to say about his leading ability & a awsome player.
    Now if these two ally start fighting for the SW quad then it will be easy for other quads to dominate the server in future. But if these two ally merge then others quads will have a very tough server for sure. Though there r many complications about the issues of these two allys...
    4) SE- No comments.
    Last edited by Mad God; 15.08.2016 at 10:24.

Com5- Bandidas Com8- Rajinikanth Com5- Cursed Pirate

Pikeman

Lol MG dont reveal personal details...

Is it too early still to get a server analysis?

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Mad God View Post
    4) SE- No comments.
    Why, though?

Quote Originally Posted by supeen View Post
    Why, though?
    everytime, every single time what I say about SE quad it comes out to be completely wrong, so this time Im not gonna say a single word

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Mad God View Post
    everytime, every single time what I say about SE quad it comes out to be completely wrong, so this time Im not gonna say a single word
    SE quad has a history of failure in ts5.com. They usually joins other quads in midgame which eventually will result of the defeat of the said quad.
    Overall history of SE says that it is an unpredictable quad, this server Unex has a foot there, base on their leader description he might be the Jee, former Panth leader which make it interesting at least.
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Quote Originally Posted by hamedac View Post
    SE quad has a history of failure in ts5.com. They usually joins other quads in midgame which eventually will result of the defeat of the said quad.
    Overall history of SE says that it is an unpredictable quad, this server Unex has a foot there, base on their leader description he might be the Jee, former Panth leader which make it interesting at least.
    That sounds amazing, at last a good opponent in SE quad