Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The WW thread

Default The WW thread

This post will be updated fairly regularly with current WW standings.

Furthermore, I will try my best to post all reports from WW/plan/architect hits. Not in quite the same position this server as the last ones I did a thread like this, so I hope people will either share reports here, or forward them to me for posting on their own
    Last edited by wishmaster3; 14.11.2016 at 09:43.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

So, plans were released today, and as such, WWs will start building tomorrow when they activate.

Here's some quick thoughts about how the plan capturing went:

For speed:

Vinci were super quick to grab the first plan, after just 1 hour and 50 minutes, and grabbed a second one before anyone else got their hands on a plan. However, this is completely negated by the fact that it took 12 hours and 35 minutes before a plan was put on the WW account. This baffles me, and I can only wonder what caused this delay. For their seemingly great planning on the initial pickup, they thus get no reward in terms of WW building time.

SGR were next with a plan grab, and were the first to get it on their WW account, meaning a quicker activation - and as such a small edge in building time.

Knights, were a close second in getting a plan on their WW account. However, they shuffled their plan once after getting it on the WW account - which means they used 14 hours and 5 minutes to get the plan in position, thus being even slower than Vinci. I would however, venture and say that Knights are the underdogs, and thus laying a bit low and being a bit slow on the WW building might not be the worst thing.

Dynasty were the last to capture a plan out of the 4 metas, however, they were quick to move it to the WW account afterwards, and are thus ahead of both Vinci and Knights in activation time.

For amount of plans:

Knights have the 2 plans necessary, but nothing more. They were slow to take the second one, and I was wondering if they were gonna be stuck with one only. They'll have to have a good hold of the two plans.

Dynasty/Triremi have 3, and it looks like one set will be entrusted to Triremi for safekeeping. They thus have a pretty secure backup.

Vinci are on 4, and did a good job of grabbing from the SW quad.

SGR are on 4 as well.

All 4 metas thus have the plans needed - Knights will have to be careful not to lose any of theirs, but all in all a good distribution on the teams.
    Last edited by wishmaster3; 07.10.2016 at 19:33.

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster3 View Post
    Vinci were super quick to grab the first plan, after just 1 hour and 50 minutes, and grabbed a second one before anyone else got their hands on a plan. However, this is completely negated by the fact that it took 12 hours and 35 minutes before a plan was put on the WW account. This baffles me, and I can only wonder what caused this delay. For their seemingly great planning on the initial pickup, they thus get no reward in terms of WW building time.

Uh, oops.

All metas building now, good luck all, I hope for a good competetive endgame.

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

All metas building now, good luck all, I hope for a good competetive endgame.
    what is your in game name?

If I had been here from the start, I'd have it in my signature. However, the account I took over is still in a pretty poor condition to handle enemy attention, so I prefer anonymity for now I'll tell you later though

For now, first post updated

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

Appears Lunch Meat has suicided the remainder of his hammer on Knights' WW?

Quote Originally Posted by knight! View Post
    what is your in game name?
    he is sgr,one of the old veterans

veteran to the game, yes, not to SGR though. First time playing with them.

Animis opibusque parati

Thorned Warrior

veteran to the game, yes, not to SGR though. First time playing with them.
    He's probably the new account holder of Karma.... would explain why Elegant had a good raid week and now nothing again.

Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast