Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hahah

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by hawk s2 View Post
    It is now question of how long you wanna keep it up. Because if you keep building like you are. You should achieve 52 villages minimum and around 50k pop. And the chance to build the biggest army in travian history. Only thing with your capital is artifact and building your gw and gg. I think if the guys don't start taking you seriously they will be in for shock. Because what happens when you start putting pressure on you will gain more friends the longer the server goes on. And more defenders because it's not rocket science. I never played a s3 server been pottering around scattered server. But good look.
    He'll never get the chance.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

lol this guy is like playing final fantasy with walkthroughs... not even challenging we can also play this kind of strat but whats the point on playing if you dont play like everyone else plays the game?

I'm a friend of zumwalt by the way with 6 real friends playing together compose of 4 accounts (we could have make it 40 lol)... good luck on your choice of playing this game...
    Last edited by crashenburn; 30.10.2016 at 03:46.

Thorned Warrior

bragging about multiaccounting is fun isn't it
    i mean we could pretend we all dont know what "friends" he is refering to but then again personally i've never been one to sugar coat things
    its all good these players are a dime a dozen see them come and go every server but i must say i have yet to see one actually brag about it in the forums that's something new i guess
    They used to call me Ouzo

Pikeman

It's just too stupid to brag about multiaccounts on the forum for this not to be fake.

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    He'll never get the chance.
    Why you think that final. With pop growth so far and only second week in 3rd village already. Most i have ever seen is 52 villages on scattered server and the was ts20. It has been few years since last played a full server think was s2 but no idea.

Why you think that final. With pop growth so far and only second week in 3rd village already. Most i have ever seen is 52 villages on scattered server and the was ts20. It has been few years since last played a full server think was s2 but no idea.
    Why would you keep clapping him on? Everything hes "achieved" and will "achieve" is by cheating and abusing the rules. There is no honour in it and definately nothing to be proud of. In fact, I find it very shameful and also very disrespectful to the people trying to get by in this game playing normally. If anything it encourages more people to cheat and will push the honest people away.

Quote Originally Posted by OneMadShrimp View Post
    Why would you keep clapping him on? Everything hes "achieved" and will "achieve" is by cheating and abusing the rules. There is no honour in it and definately nothing to be proud of. In fact, I find it very shameful and also very disrespectful to the people trying to get by in this game playing normally. If anything it encourages more people to cheat and will push the honest people away.
    Why wouldn't I state the obvious if this player is stopped there will be no stopping this. That is simple fact seen it before. And let's be honest there isn't many players who wouldn't play this why if had friends because we all need help in travian. Its not 1 player on 1 account how many dual account share and state that they are on 24/7 because if your old school 24/7 wasn't possible. Like it or not this player is doing this so just deal with it. Regards hawk

Natarian Knight

Because he's going to get wrecked by us more honest players.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Final what other server you been on. I know you from old but no idea as mainly been on s2. Well if your in s3 nice to see you there

Why wouldn't I state the obvious if this player is stopped there will be no stopping this. That is simple fact seen it before. And let's be honest there isn't many players who wouldn't play this why if had friends because we all need help in travian. Its not 1 player on 1 account how many dual account share and state that they are on 24/7 because if your old school 24/7 wasn't possible. Like it or not this player is doing this so just deal with it. Regards hawk
    What kind of logic is that? "If you stop the cheater there will be no stopping the cheaters", that speaks against itself. You think he is the best at cheating so he deserves credit for it? Its still cheating, he deserves nothing but shame!

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast