Thread: Is it me or...

Exclamation [UNEX/TSE/Knights vs WE] Is it me or...

... Reaper just hit a wall ?

I was casually looking at the statistic board today when i saw that : [picture link]

It looks like Reaper (UNEX) just hit buddha from the WE ally !

Given the almost even numbers between Reaper's attack points (116k) and Buddha's defence points (129 k), either Reaper barely made it through, either his hammer died.

But I'm sure that Reaper has at least 2 or 3 more hammers ready for war .

Anyway, it's cool to see that big hammers are moving in the war between WE vs UNEX/TSE/Knights !

GG to both sides and GL for reprod
    Last edited by The Weasel; 10.11.2016 at 19:52.

Axerider

Oops it seems a wall to me. Nice hammer. He might realize it was going to get chiefed so he sacrificed it sooner.

Oops WE did it again. Now reaper doesn't have the UT to retrain it back
    Last edited by hamedac; 11.11.2016 at 06:36. Reason: update
    hamedac (ts5: IM 2011/12), hamedac (ts5: IM 2012/13), SaHa (ts5: IM 2013/14), Treble (ts5: IM 2014/15), COMunity (ts5: wreCker 2015/16), hamedac (ts5: WE 2016/17)

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by The Weasel View Post

It looks like Reaper (UNEX) just hit buddha from the WE ally !

Given the almost even numbers between Reaper's attack points (116k) and Buddha's defence points (129 k), either Reaper barely made it through, either his hammer died.

But I'm sure that Reaper has at least 2 or 3 more hammers ready for war .

Anyway, it's cool to see that big hammers are moving in the war between WE vs UNEX/TSE/Knights !

GG to both sides and GL for reprod
    They did hit a wall and that hammer is dead. I believe the new rules allow the posting of uncensored battle reports.

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/3997305b5c5

I've hidden the defender's hammer which was kinda sorta caught at home there. (that's the reason Reaper got a high number of attack points) Mostly in the hope that this one-sided account will goad and incite our opponents into some forum spamming... Anyhow!

Very nice hammer indeed! And it has been used quite often too so kudos where it's due to the people on the Reaper account.

Reaper does have at least 3 other hammers so we're sure to see more from them

And big hammers have been moving for a while now.. mostly from WE though, to be honest. This is the first big one to be caught and yes, it's the biggest one used in the fight so far.

In other news, some smaller hammers wandered into the NW and picked up the UT. That sort of thing, however, doesn't show up on the top 10 :P
    Stillness and Speed.

the UT stealing was an amazing effort from hamedac nd others..UT was completely deffenceless while it was stolen

Com5- Bandidas Com8- Rajinikanth Com5- Cursed Pirate