Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Corner

From the Russian forum http://forum.travian.ru/showthread.p...=1#post5458853

Turks have lost a small eye and a small fool to Russians after 5 days of continuously fakes. Zeliboba was busy that night. First he took a trip and cached the small eyes. Nice timing there. 2 hours later the eyes had a new Russian owner and zeliboba rebuilt his treasury and run for the fool.

If you tries to force the fool to change there is neither residence or troops in the village. Easy to sneak in and steel the artefact.

A newspaper about Travian since 2009

http://travian-reports.net/us/report/433646f1782

From me. One day I will learn how to do the pictures reports.

Default WW review

All WW is taken. The Final strategy has taken a new course. We have already seen some new movements and I hope more will come. When the expected def in WWs will be so high it might be better to take down the infrastructure before Building plans to delay the WW building in an early stage

The Gray Zone is sparingly populated. Around the borders we have Victory in NW, GM in SW, Turks in SE and -COQ- FR in NE.
    Turkey was first out grabbing a WW. Located at 9|-8. New support villages have popped up lately.
    The player TÜRKİYE WOW has 2426 pop 3 villages including WW which he is not building on for the moment (rank 6326 pop, 3141 off, 178 def).

Victory has taken two WW on -12|2 and -2|12.
    Brootalk has 7928 pop 9 villages ( rank 1549 pop, 6 off, 844 def).
    PrepareUrMouse 7299 pop 9 villages (rank 1829 pop, 43 off, 152 def). PrepareUrMouse won the qualification on .ru 2015.

GM holds next WW on -5|-11. Fight Club has 9717 pop 14 villages (rank 827 pop, 39 off, 21 def). Rivals Great Confusion.

The last WW in Gray Zone belongs to ITA, 11|6. Orion981 has 13925 pop 21 villages (rank 194 pop, 1940 off, 1128 def).
    An independent WW “for all free players”.

G&V has the WW 100|100, they settled there early and the WINter meta did so too. Natassa1 has 4639 pop, 6 villages (rank 3765 pop, 681 off, 62 deff).
    The GT statistics shows a favor to WINter in conquered villages. The situation reminds me about my ally last year. The enemy was closer than our friends.

WW 0|100 belongs to No Limit. Ben-Hur has 11333 pop 16 villages (rank 454 pop, 832 off, 281 def.
    Nice prepared meta cluster.

In NW is Dacia’s WW at -100/100. Beauty&Beast has 16787 pop 24 villages (rank 70, 47 off, 732 def). Rivals Great Confusion.
    Not much of a cluster here, new villages have been settled.

Now to the opposite – the servers greatest cluster around the WW at 100|0, belonging to the Arabia meta.
    ND.WwW 1561 pop 2 villages (rank 7287 pop, 5895 off, 563 deff). Only capital and a WW, the pop bonus is only applicable on the capital, not on the WW, but I wonder how much advantages it gives. Someone that can calculate? Account have been prepared for this, a while ago it changed name from البلدوزر till ND.WwW.

The Turkey meta has 2 WWs. The second on 100|-100. Hold by TIRSIN ULAN 16493 pop 20 villages (rank 66 pop, 71 off, 811 def).
    The cluster at WW and the clusters around is solely Turks, all new settled villages too.

So to the second surprise this server, more about the first below. Ufffff took the WW on -100|0
    Sséba 8414 pop, 14 villages (rank 1295 pop, 483 off, 896 def).
    Ufffff is an Czech ally confed with Dacia. The WW is surrounded by Cerber, Thailand and COF. Let’s see how long they can keep it and who that will take it.

The WW on -100|-100, the Russian heart area, was first taken by Dacia in an operation that didn’t fall out as planned. They have done the same on a czech qualification against the Portuguise meta and had very fun with that. The WW on -100/100 was taken the same time to prevent a similar response.
    Obscur 14733 pop 19 villages (rank 139 pop, 41 off 177 def). Unique Architect (inactive) Great Diet (active).
    New villages is settled in area but not so close to WW.

The Russians fifth WW, -100|0, last taken. Russians have built from the WW and inwards forming a great cluster as a wall towards their own quad. That also gives them a shorter way to enemy WW,
    Khon 12716 pop 18 villages /rank 293 pop, 1403 off, 485 def).

Summary

Turkey meta
    TÜRKİYE WOW / İSTKLL K, gaul: 25.12 , 9|-8, 672 pop.
    TIRSIN ULAN/ TURKEY, teuton: 30.12, 100|-100, 689 pop.

Dacia/NE meta
    Ben-Hur/No Limit, teuton: 5.1, 0/100, 638 pop.
    Beauty&Beast/Dacia V, teuton: 11.1, -100/100, 503 pop.
    Natassa1/G&V, teuton: 11.1 ,100|100, 486 pop.
    Sséba/Ufffff, teuton: 14.1, 0|100, 405 pop.
    orion981/ITA, teuton: 16.1 (15.1), 11|6, 372 pop. Independent.

Arab meta
    ND.WwW/ND..1, teuton: 12.1 100|0, 554 pop.

Russian meta
    Fight Club/GM, roman: 16.1, -5|-11, 481 pop.
    BrooTalk/Victory, teuton: 17.1, -12|2, 321 pop.
    PrepareUrMouse/Victory, teuton: 18.1, -2|12, 296 pop.
    [U]obscur/, teuton: 11.1., -100/-100, 447 pop.
    Khon/BAD, roman: 19.1, -100|0, 424 pop.

Turkey meta: Gaul isn’t the most usual choice for a WW and he have stopped building. Tirsin Ulan seems to be the primary WW.

Dacia/NE meta: Ben-Hur is my favorite as primary.

Arabia: Only the primary WW and the only meta that have chosen a mini account to hold it.

Russian meta: obscur is the one with the Unique architect and a Great Diet too, that makes him to the primary WW.
    Last edited by Safiren; 23.01.2017 at 08:22.

Very nice Lovely post

Default Artefacts and reports 2

Artefacts 26 January

Time for a new look on artefacts. There have been some movements, reports below.

Architects

Movements inside metas mostly. A great was stolen from THAI by Turks, report above somewhere, later moved to the Arab WW holder ND..WwW. The Unique is with obscur, one of 5 Russian WW holders.

Boots

Small and Unique movements inside meta. Great shows some interesting moves, PAN gave their to Turks who shared theirs with ND. ~COQ~FR stole one from Russians and today it was transported to Dacia.

Eyes

Eyes are desirable. One small was taken from Turkey by Russia (report above). One great from NE by Winter (report above) and the Unique from Turkey by Russia.

Diets

Only change here is a small diet stolen from NE meta by Russia.

Trainer

Trainers moves around fast in metas. A small conquered from Dacia by Winter (reports above).

Storages

A small stolen by Winter from ND.

Confusion

A small stolen from Dacia by Winter (no repoprt) and a great from Winter by ND.

Fools

Two small stolen from Turkey by Russia. The other report above)

Summary:

There is a lot red in the tables Russians have 3 more now though they lost a couple. TR have 4 less. Dacia the same. NE minus 4. ND and Winter plus 3. And somewhere I’ve lost an artifact – lol.

Default How does it work?

I've been contacted twice last week about if Russian players gets help from admins/MH to win the Final or to hide their cheating.

The first case is about the Unique architect. A Turkey leader claims that since Russians always get the Unique architect they must have help from admins to get it.

I tried to check where the uniques spawns but I haven't saved any information about that. I have a feeling though that it often spawns in SW (my assistant says it was in SE last time).

The answer who has the power when it comes to where the architects spawns must be admins knowledge, I thought, so I wrote to Tschena about it. Due to the forum rules I can’t quote from that conversation but if I ask the questions here we might get an official answer, so here we go

Question 1: Can an admin from another domain or on .com affect where an certain artifact will spawn?

The second case was a bit more tricky to investigate. An Arab leader contacted me about a mysterious report. He claims that a Russian in NE used the same troops twice and this is a bit peculiar since the troops was walled in the first attack and no one survived. After a couple of days it wasn't possible to open the second report.

I have contacted both the Russian player and admin about this. I had hoped to get a formula from the Russian player how to make zombie troops - including bat wings and snake venom - but he thought I was joking with him about using dead troops so no comments from his side.

We will never know if it is possible to use the same troops twice since there are no report as evidence. But how can a report disappear before a week has gone?

Question 2: Who can delete a report? Admin? MH? Which player? If attacker deletes it is it then also impossible to open for the defender?
    Last edited by Safiren; 30.01.2017 at 01:13.

Quote Originally Posted by Safiren View Post
    Question 1: Can an admin from another domain or on .com affect where an certain artifact will spawn?

Question 2: Who can delete a report? Admin? MH? Which player? If attacker deletes it is it then also impossible to open for the defender?
    Hi Safiren

1) It's impossible for the admin (regardless of which domain) somehow affect where the artifact will spawn. We don't have (and actually don't need) such option in the tool.

Note: There might be simple explanation, actually. I know that some veteran players (not only Russians) have been making quite complicated calculations about the artefacts/construction plans for years. (Like this thread, for example). It's not against the rules to make such calculations and act according to them. Every player can gather that information from different servers, come to his own conclusions and try acting the same way. I can admit that the construction plans spawn spots were also thoroughly calculated. I can only say that 0 of such information was given away by the Admin (and we also don't know where the artifacts will spawn before they actually appear on each server, so, this is not the option as well).

2) Report is deleted when both the attacker and the defender deleted them in their folders. This way (after some time) no one can open the report, including Admins. Multihunters and admins can't delete players' reports.

Note: About the whole situation. But since double troop is actually a serious possible bug abuse and quite easy to check, the partial info will also be very helpful. We can check a) troops history, and if we find some sudden and unexplained grows in troops number (which is impossible to reach by normal methods), the player will be banned for further investigation. b) troop losses - if player really had 2x troops and killed the both hammers (the original and the doubled one) quite recently, this will also be seen. So, all you need to do is to send the date, the player and any additional info about the case to CSR, so that he/she could check if this bug abuse happened in the first place. This is not something that is difficult to prove, believe me, even without a report.

Thank you very much for those answers! Nice that we found a way to do it without abusing the rules

The term CSR is unknown for me. Is it what we call MH?

It's Customer Service Representative (for com domain it's Tschena). Some time ago the work in Travian Legends was split on 2 parts - CSR and CM.

CSR are responsible for support, multihunting etc: everything that involves 1-on-1 dialogue.

CM (Community Manager part) involves everything that goes 1-to-many, like forums, announcements, information, contests, entertainment etc. This part is something I am responsible for. This also includes answering questions publicly.

Default Dacia vs Victory

So time for some reports. They are from Monday this week, but Kingdoms test started again and I have missed it so couldn't resist to start - lol.

Dacia had an offensive against Victory, my assistant caught the reports.

Brootalk lost capital:

Dolika was deffed, Nice hammers run into the wall.

Kitten's cap. Looks as the first waves was 1h too early.

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast