Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Banned accounts

  1. #1
    Natarian Knight wishmaster3's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.2006
    Location
    Elvenpath
    Posts
    11,234

    Default Banned accounts

    Disclaimer:

    It seems like some people have taken offense to this post, believing that I'm trying to smear the name of the entirety of the meta that these very few cheaters, and their multies have been harbored in. That is simply not the case.

    This is in no way an attack or accusation against the meta itself, nor any of it's members abbiding by the rules, which is by far the largest part.

    I have friends in this meta myself, who I know do not cheat, and dislike cheating. I feel sorry for them. I feel sorry for them, because a very very few players - to my knowledge only two, with maybe one or two more that I do not know of - are using the name of the entirety of the meta, for their own rulebreaking.

    This is not blame pointed towards the many legit players, who happen to have found their way into this meta. This is simply an attempt to expose a few major cheaters, that happen to abuse the trust of their team mates, playing their foul game. I want to expose these cheaters, because I love this game, and have played it for more than 10 years. I want to expose them, because I believe this game is best with a playingfield not skewed by a few people gaining massive advantages through cheating. I want to expose them, because I believe and know that many good and honest players have turned their back on this game due to cheaters like these not getting caught.

    That is why I post here. So the travian community as a whole can combat this cheating, done by few, but with big and obvious impacts.

    Again, to any honest player who had no suspicion of any cheating going on, who feel struck or hurt by this post - my apologies. You are not the target of this post, nor to blame.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ____________________________________________


    I'd like to extend my sincere thanks to the multihunter on this server.

    As some of you might be aware, recently, a large amount of accounts were banned on com3, utilizing the second half of rule 1.1: "Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned."

    Now I strongly believe a large amount of multi-accounts are present on this server, and being utilized by "top" players. However, I also know that direct proof of such accounts being multies would likely never appear.

    But, upon a certain top raider leaving his main alliance, creating his own one-man wing, and "randomly" having by far the best raiding week he ever had, and another top raider that you are probably all well aware of, continuing his abnormal raiding compared to the rest of the server (again, not in a main wing of his alliance), I decided to act.

    I decided to ask the MH to look into the accounts in certain alliances, and check for large raid deficits.


    To my joy and surprise, I found a large amount of these "players" banned today.

    Here's a small compilation, with names censored:









    I have been asked by someone to remove the name of the meta, that these players happened to be in. Out of respect for said person, I have done so. If you would like to know specifics of who I believe are behind this cheating, please feel free to PM me, if you couldn't guess from my description above.

    If you are a member of the meta in question, know that I do not blame any honest players, or the meta as a whole. You are welcome to approach me to find out why I believe this to be the work of a very few players that happen to be playing under the name of your meta.


    I once again want to express my thanks towards the multihunter. I did honestly not have high hopes, but I am thrilled that my point was heard. I think that utilizing the later half of game rule 1.1 to hit accounts that, while sadly not provable directly to be multies thanks to TOR browser and proxies, are clearly being abused by certain players to gain an unfair advantage over other hard working players is awesome.

    The only flaw is that the ones responsible for these accounts, getting all the gains from them, are not banned. But at least the progress they gain through illegal means should be slowed down. I implore everyone on the server to report similar cases and concerns to the MH.


    I am well aware that specific cases of ingame bans are not allowed to be discussed on the forums. I hope that, by keeping the post in general terms, the moderators will let this topic stay. I think this topic is of great significance, and I think an important step in combating these unfair and illegal methods of play, is making players aware of them.

    If a forum moderator finds this post out of line, please PM me, and I will try to amend the post as needed, rather than just having the topic outright deleted.


    Sincerely
    /wish
    Last edited by wishmaster3; 08.01.2017 at 01:09.

    Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

  2. #2
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    05.06.2015
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Remove the name of the players. There are many defenders there that have nothing to do with it.

    Do I have to send private message to admin so this post gets removed ? I personally don't agree to have a discussion based on banning some people in my meta, so other 3 quads think we're worst meta, this is what people will believe, that we're all cheaters. Don't let me be angry all server, please.

    Teodora
    Hansel&Gretel com2
    Maleficent com1

  3. #3
    Thorned Warrior Paulpd's Avatar
    Join Date
    02.10.2008
    Location
    Hotlanta
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Ha, this is great to see. I independently sent a message to the MH a few hours ago asking about DSD S who all settled around Zeus' settle area, and are ALL banned. I was just randomly looking around for raiding targets and noticed this.

    I'll have to look up some things, but I'm pretty sure the Zeus account has been heavily suspect in cheating in at least one if not more past servers.

    In reply to Skyu, no one thinks you're the worst meta. i'm pretty sure there hasn't been a whole lot of inter-quadrant contact yet, plus these forums have been deader than dead. If you think this is bad propaganda, then you've never played real travian before...
    Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post
    A long server of pure unadulterated farming bliss? Yes I think so .
    Pdpaul com1 '08(LW/BB)/com4 '09(ONE)/com5 '08(NWMETA)/com6 '09(MYTH-P)
    Gambit com5 '09(CEC)/Runix com6 '10(WILD*H)

  4. #4
    Natarian Knight wishmaster3's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.2006
    Location
    Elvenpath
    Posts
    11,234

    Default

    I'd like to point out, that since these accounts were banned, the raiding of two certain top robbers has significantly slowed down. We'll see how long it takes before it speeds up again, which will most likely signal that a new set of such accounts as the ones banned have been finished (I've already observed some that I believe will be used for the same purpose, after they've been developed a bit more).

    Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

  5. #5
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    03.07.2013
    Location
    Tehran/Iran
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Dear Mads,

    I'm afraid what you think is not always the reality and here you are being a one-sided judge

    There's a famous quote that says :

    You will always be in God's side as far as you hear nothing from Evil's side

    I am not responsible in whatever everyone thinks Our team has its own haters and I let them think what they want.

    But when it comes to somewhere public like here in forum, I guess, as a member of my team and a player who you almost shouted his name several times, I have the right to react to these charges. May I ? Cool.

    Listen, we have been busy finishing another server and about 30% of our players didn't have a chance to start playing here seriously because of that server. As we have been expected, the registration could be closed for the massive bot accounts (which I will explain how that effects a server in other posts) before that ongoing server is finished.
    So they have only registered their accounts and started simming normally without being so active. They put more times on the other server which is going to be finished in 20-30 days. In order to avoid their resources to overflow, some of them let me raid a little from their spawn.

    Having seen they are banned, confused me Because for the first time in Travian history, I saw an account gets banned because of getting raided !

    In the other hand, its undeniable that making a super account, needs the cooperation of other accounts. If you really have experience of 10 years, you should have seen accounts which are played to support other accounts for a certain goal. If you still didn't, then you need to apply for my classes and learn more about this game

    Anyway, let's play with the rule The rule which you claim is violated here :

    1.1: "Each player may only own and play one account per game world. An account must always be played for its own benefit. Accounts that exist solely for the benefit of other accounts may be permanently banned."
    Wow, so in this case, all the so called "Personal Defender" (PD) accounts should get banned because they play to save the hammer of a certain person. So its not played for their own benefit You see? Sometimes a misunderstanding in rules causes big troubles.
    The point is you don't pay attention to the term "solely" in that statement. If a person (I mean a real person -not a bot-) is spending his precious time on an account and plays in order to help his/her friend, that means Teamwork to me and NOT violation of rules


    At the end, I leave it to the public to think logically about this. I suggest everyone to not judge a whole team and their good players by hearing only the one side's story As it seems, even the experienced players get confused with the meaning of some rules. In my opinion, no rules is broken here and it will never happen


    I think the explanations were clear for those who don't feign asleep
    My sincere thanks to those who read all this post until here and those who slept by the middle of it (like myself lol)

    As an old friend once said :

    I need new haters ... My old ones become my friends (Except James! The guy's signed to always hate us )
    If there's anything you need to discuss with me, I'd appreciate it enormously if you send me a PM.


    Kind Regards,
    Mehdi AvAtAr

  6. #6
    Natarian Knight wishmaster3's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.2006
    Location
    Elvenpath
    Posts
    11,234

    Default

    I'd love to hear from some of the banned accounts, who all happen to have blank account profiles, with no personal touch whatsoever Doubt that will ever happen though

    Now since you bring it up yourself, I'll give away some more specific details: I also strongly doubt that all you did was raid their spawns. Considering the accounts settled second villages right next to your cap, and the fact that your raiding came to an almost complete stop, once these accounts were banned.


    I know this is a short "victory" because the mistakes made here that gave away these accounts can easily be avoided, even though it will require a bit more work. I especially found your naming scheme funny - how all the accounts next to you, who are now banned, all had 4-letter names. But let me guess, that's "purely a coincidence"?


    I also find it incredibly low that you invoke the name of the team you happen to play in, to defend yourself. You should be ashamed that you are willing to drag these people down. I underlined again and again how I have no problem with by far the largest amount of the players, who I believe are honest and innocent players. I have a problem with a few players, who don't care about harming the name of their team mates, and care more about playing their own dirty game.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    If you still didn't, then you need to apply for my classes and learn more about this game
    I do not need classes on how to use TOR or VPNs, since I don't intend to cheat in this game, thank you


    Cheers


    Edit: I think it's funny how the cheater's key defense is usually "yeah well, report me to MH if you think I cheat, otherwise piss off", knowing full well that they've hidden their tracks. Now when MH has taken action, the MH suddenly doesn't know what he/she is doing, and we shouldn't trust their authority at all! Seems a bit confusing no?
    Last edited by wishmaster3; 08.01.2017 at 15:27.

    Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

  7. #7
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    03.07.2013
    Location
    Tehran/Iran
    Posts
    79

    Default

    Well, I have no Idea how many of them can speak English as understandable as me. Mine was best and you still pretend to understand nothing I ask those who can write something in English, to come in forum but not to answer in your topic.

    There's not battle that you get the victory in it. Our team will continue with its plans and those players will be moved to some other accounts for help

    For your concerns about my raiding, It's been stopped because my exams started today at the uni.. I will look up in uni page and bring up the date here. Apparently you will find a reason to deny it, but that's fine. As I said I don't care what the haters think about us.


    Btw, you are well familiar with the cheating tools.
    My classes are for making hammers. As this is your latest hammer, I strongly recommend you to apply for those classes It's a shame for a 10 years experienced (lol) player ... Were you talking all this time or were you playing indeed ?

    Your answers was given once in my previous post. If you want, wake up and understand Seems you are the only one who feign asleep :P

    If there's any other question you have, ask me in the class

    Send my regards to whoever you are writing for

    This was your last reply from me.


    Mehdi AvAtAr


    P.S: His next step is to bring some of his friends here to have his back enjoy ..
    Last edited by Mehdi AvAtAr; 08.01.2017 at 16:31.

  8. #8
    Natarian Knight wishmaster3's Avatar
    Join Date
    06.03.2006
    Location
    Elvenpath
    Posts
    11,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    Mine was best and you still pretend to understand nothing
    My understanding is fine. It's your argumentation that completely lacks any substance whatsoever


    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    My classes are for making hammers. As this is your latest hammer, I strongly recommend you to apply for those classes It's a shame for a 10 years experienced (lol) player ... Were you talking all this time or were you playing indeed ?
    See, this is what you resort to, because you have no reply of significance to make. "Your hammer sucks, so that means I don't cheat!!!!" - great logic.

    That server was simply the latest I played. I could tell you how the hammer was not my biggest hammer, or elaborate on how I took over an account in incredibly poor shape around day 160 of the server.. But it's a waste of time, because all this is, is an attempt to take attention away from your own foul play.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    Send my regards to whoever you are writing for
    Thanks for the regards, I'm writing for myself. I dislike cheaters in this game, and now I'm exposing them, hoping that at least a few players on this server will wake up


    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    This was your last reply from me.
    Great! Since your posts lacks any substance, are full of bragging about yourself, and only serve the purpose to distract people from your gains from now banned accounts, it's not a big loss



    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    P.S: His next step is to bring some of his friends here to have his back enjoy ..
    I am more than capable of shutting down your meager attempts at hiding your wrong-doings myself, I have not, and will not, ask anyone to comment in this topic. You're the one asking for people to come to the forum though, since your are incapable of handling it yourself:

    Quote Originally Posted by Mehdi AvAtAr View Post
    I ask those who can write something in English, to come in forum but not to answer in your topic.

    Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

  9. #9

    Default

    [QUOTE=wishmaster3;1985433]My understanding is fine. It's your argumentation that completely lacks any substance whatsoever




    See, this is what you resort to, because you have no reply of significance to make. "Your hammer sucks, so that means I don't cheat!!!!" - great logic.

    That server was simply the latest I played. I could tell you how the hammer was not my biggest hammer, or elaborate on how I took over an account in incredibly poor shape around day 160 of the server.. But it's a waste of time, because all this is, is an attempt to take attention away from your own foul play.




    Thanks for the regards, I'm writing for myself. I dislike cheaters in this game, and now I'm exposing them, hoping that at least a few players on this server will wake up




    Great! Since your posts lacks any substance, are full of bragging about yourself, and only serve the purpose to distract people from your gains from now banned accounts, it's not a big loss





    I am more than capable of shutting down your meager attempts at hiding your wrong-doings myself, I have not, and will not, ask anyone to comment in this topic. You're the one asking for people to come to the forum though, since your are incapable of handling it yourself:

    u are sick in mind and u are nothing in ur real life as u are in game and u are showing that to everyone who is watching u here

    and now with that pic everyone can see all accs has their own players and its better for u to shut down and first learn this game

    and at the end: even dogs and animals always are looking after themselves and trying to protect or help each other ( their tribe ) but u are a historic person cause you report your own teammate ppl who spent time and their moneys in these 40 days

    good bye zero man

  10. #10
    Community Manager Ameno's Avatar
    Join Date
    01.08.2012
    Posts
    181

    Default

    Hi all. I'd like to remind you, that discussion of MH actions as well as bans and punishments is not allowed here on forum. Therefore I have to close this thread. Please, if you have any doubts and questions about bans or you want to report a multie, send IGM message to Multihunter. He is on the server for you.

    Cheers, Ameno

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •