Thread: Giving away account

Pikeman

Default Giving away account

Hi..
    I have an account to be given away..
    Anyone interested can PM me to have a longer conversation.
    Thanks.

Thorned Warrior

Hello Axia, i added you on Skype...

Thorned Warrior

Just to know, do not trust this player for nothing,
    he gave me the account to play, i asked him to change the email adress and i got no answer,
    i continued to play the account with my new password and after some time of hard work, manage and some good spent time on the account, when i tried to login the account... surprise, the password is wrong...i tried to talk with player Axia on Skype,
    i saw him online but i got no answer from his side, at least he could said that we took back his account, he is a big coward and a big liar, take care of this kind of players...

i also have the same experience, he said that he is no longer playing and the email is lost, because he is using a fake email address for many account. after i play for around 3 week, buy gold and other. Puff, the account is back to him, and my facebook is block, my messenger, whatsapp, all is block.
    i try using other facebook to spy him but no luck, he already delete his fcebook account.
    the gold is no big deal, only around 25 dollar, but the broken tust is what matter.