Thread: Balance Adventures

Default Balance Adventures

Hi,

is there any way that we can get some balance in the quests. I get it that some lucky guys will get the Helmet of Gladiator (so good CPs or Silver if they sell it) but I am talking about the average adventures.

On the speed server, the last 20 adventures I got silver 7 times. I donīt need it actually. I got resources 6 times, 28 cages and 80 ointments.

My alliance buddy got 13 resources, silver once, ointment once and 5 times troops, totaling more 120.000 resources?

Where is the balance

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello Sea The Stars

Seems like a pretty valid point and I will make some notes to get this passed over to the developers to see if they have this on a list or if any plans in future to address this.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Quote Originally Posted by Sea The Stars View Post
    Hi,

is there any way that we can get some balance in the quests. I get it that some lucky guys will get the Helmet of Gladiator (so good CPs or Silver if they sell it) but I am talking about the average adventures.

On the speed server, the last 20 adventures I got silver 7 times. I donīt need it actually. I got resources 6 times, 28 cages and 80 ointments.

My alliance buddy got 13 resources, silver once, ointment once and 5 times troops, totaling more 120.000 resources?

Where is the balance
    Hi Sea The Stars, I could be completely making this up but I believe that people had anecdotally brought this up and I *think* it was confirmed in part by TG. Smaller players and players that don't use gold are more likely to get better adventure rewards, or at least "more useful to them by gold/silver standards." Larger players and gold users are less likely to get items they could buy and more likely to get resources/items they couldn't, while it's a catchup mechanism for smaller players to get rewards they can sell.

Lol, even if TG didn't say that and I can't remember, I'm pretty sure all my old alliance mates screamed about it anecdotally.

regards,
    Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by Aversion View Post
    A long server of pure unadulterated farming bliss? Yes I think so .
    Pdpaul com1 '08(LW/BB)/com4 '09(ONE)/com5 '08(NWMETA)/com6 '09(MYTH-P)
    Gambit com5 '09(CEC)/Runix com6 '10(WILD*H)

Donīt know if TG make it this way. But one smaller thing. My buddy got 88 ECs today (thats 190.960 worth of resources) and my best adventure today was 23 cages

5 extra adventures into Server 4. 4 times 20x ointments and silver once.

Itīs really depressing.