Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Massive farm deletion

Thorned Warrior

Default Massive farm deletion

As most of you already noticed every single farm on this server was deleted. Not just inactive ones, not just bot ones, but every single one of them. It's just so sad, and so dissapointing. My guess is it must have been some goof up from Travian/MH team. I simply cannot find any explanation for this and have never seen anything like it before. I really hope Admin will step up and fix the situation. I cannot see people staying in the game like this for much longer. All the hard work is vanished. People spent hours and hours editing and adding this farms on farmlists, now everything is meaningless. I don't know where to go, or what else to say than that I'm really dissapointed by this. I'm sure all of you agree with me. I really do hope Admin sees this and roll farms back. Or atleast offer any explanation for this. It is very unfair to all the players.

Thanks, and I really hope we all can stil have a decent round ahead. Wishing you all the best.

Anze

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Anze View Post
    As most of you already noticed every single farm on this server was deleted. Not just inactive ones, not just bot ones, but every single one of them. It's just so sad, and so dissapointing. My guess is it must have been some goof up from Travian/MH team. I simply cannot find any explanation for this and have never seen anything like it before. I really hope Admin will step up and fix the situation. I cannot see people staying in the game like this for much longer. All the hard work is vanished. People spent hours and hours editing and adding this farms on farmlists, now everything is meaningless. I don't know where to go, or what else to say than that I'm really dissapointed by this. I'm sure all of you agree with me. I really do hope Admin sees this and roll farms back. Or atleast offer any explanation for this. It is very unfair to all the players.

Thanks, and I really hope we all can stil have a decent round ahead. Wishing you all the best.

Anze
    Totolly agree

Thorned Warrior

This one of the stupidest things i've ever seen in travian, Delete all the inactive players, some were only inactive for a couple days, yet all the guys who are banned for past month are not deleted?

Legit, how do you become a travian admin or MH? Fail primary school to qualify?
    Apocalypse s1

Pikeman

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Worst server ever!
    I hate you!

hahahahaha
    Second place is the first loser

Travian don't care, probably deleted all the accounts that don't buy gold or are unallied.

You should demand a rollback
    Second place is the first loser

Pikeman

Lets mass delete
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 01.03.2017 at 12:52. Reason: removed direct insult
    I hate you!

Thorned Warrior

well, this is a first
    Marduk , R.Unite leader on old S5.com
    MCE member on s4.com
    *** , Best/Nest on old s6.com
    Teoavo75 , Rep SW - now *****Rep - leader on s1.com , GF Hold member

i feel like some ppl are upset because their personal farms got deleted and some members banned.

Good job MH.

Quote Originally Posted by openminds85 View Post
    i feel like some ppl are upset because their personal farms got deleted and some members banned.

Good job MH.
    Everybody on this server was affected - including your account, unless you had a 100% Natarian farmlist. Whether or not you feel as strongly as we do, don't try to push some agenda that we are only outraged because personal farms were deleted. From what I can tell, the deletion of accounts was based on activity. I'd imagine if anyone had personal farms, then they'd be logged in once and now...to retain their 'personal' status.

You have also tried implying that the reason that a certain player's raiding has gone down is because their personal farms were deleted. However, you implied that a certain alliance were the personal farms and that alliance was not affected by the bans/deletions in any way.

What does this mean? So-called "personal farms" aren't deleted, player's raiding still drops drastically due to deletion of normal farms suggesting that these "personal farms" are not personal farms (as his raiding would've not dropped so drastically).

A perfectly plausible reason is that the player in question has not adjusted to switching the a predominantly Natarian farmlist.

Use a little bit of logic here.
    Last edited by WhySanket?; 01.03.2017 at 05:47.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast