Thread: Mds?

Default Mds?

I played long, long ago and was in MDS. Anyone still around from there?

I played a server against MDS, but it was Server 2 my username was Jelot, I also played with White Snow Great alliance and they were allied with WBBP, I think it was 2009. What was your username? I found a player playing this server from the WBBP alliance too. I dont know if you remember those names?

Quote Originally Posted by Deux ex machina View Post
    I played a server against MDS, but it was Server 2 my username was Jelot, I also played with White Snow Great alliance and they were allied with WBBP, I think it was 2009. What was your username? I found a player playing this server from the WBBP alliance too. I dont know if you remember those names?
    I do believe I remember Jelot, no details, but the name. I was this same name I was Moonman. I think it was around 2009. I think we won the server a couple of times, was a fun group of folks. I think the only name I remember was Angry Potato or Hot Potato or something. He was our war chief.

Pikeman

I played with them on I think what was their last server. It was vs Wild, Godz, and 1 other team. But from what I understand, by that point MDS was just a shadow of their past presence.

Quote Originally Posted by LDS View Post
    I played with them on I think what was their last server. It was vs Wild, Godz, and 1 other team. But from what I understand, by that point MDS was just a shadow of their past presence.
    Yes, we won one server in a real battle, the next server most came back and it really wasn't a competition. There was no big end game, as we had no one to really fight. It was either lack of a real fight or people were just so tired of putting in all the time required to win the server.

The middle of the game was by far the best, as there were great wars going on (which led to the no competition at the end). The first win was a learning experience for me, I had a couple of guys mentor me, and they were what I came to call hyper players. They had scary accounts, but they taught me that as long as you are willing to learn, be part of the team and most importantly, be active, anyone can become a good player.