Thread: Transferring gold (twice)

Default Transferring gold (twice)

Hi,

To my understanding it is possible to transfer bought gold to other accounts upon deletion/server ending. Is there a 1x restriction on this?

Let's say I buy 600 gold today on account A on server comx
    >I decide to delete account and recieve 600 gold transfer link

I start on a new server and use the 600 gold link
    >I decide to delete account AGAIN
    >>Would I recieve another 600 gold transfer link or is the gold not considered bought here?

Also, does the gold EVER expire? I'm thinking about buying a couple hundred dollars worth of gold the next time there's a 20% discount, but I would like to know about these possible restrictions first.

Thanks in advance!

//Edit: Please note that in this example no gold is used at all for simplicity and the 35 free gold is neglected.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello NewOld

Yes you would receive a link every time after deleting from a server.

I will have to recheck again on the links lifespan so will say that if using them within a 6 month span from receiving them, you should be okay but will post here again with some facts on that for you.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Thank you TK, much appreciated!

Would the 6 months be per link or 6 months after initial deletion? Otherwise you could simply bypass this restriction by creating & instantly deleting a 5 month old link, right?

I was going through my bank statements to figure out how much I spend on Travian per server and realised I wasted A LOT of money by buying f.i. 15x €20 rather than 2x €100 during 20% promo.

If you can actually keep the gold indefinetely there really wouldn't be any reason to ever buy small/outside of promo ever again.

Quote Originally Posted by Templar Knight View Post
    Hello NewOld

Yes you would receive a link every time after deleting from a server.

I will have to recheck again on the links lifespan so will say that if using them within a 6 month span from receiving them, you should be okay but will post here again with some facts on that for you.

Did you check?

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Okay guys got the full story for you so we all will know what is correct. I also see why 6 months was stuck in my head.

The gold links you receive for gold you purchased after deleting or ending a server have NO EXPIRATION on them.

If you lose the link though and it is more the 6 months since you received it then Travian CANNOT RECOVER IT.

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

<3
    Nice to see crew actually taking the time&effort to answer questions here opposed to my home domain.