Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Rumour Mill

  1. #81
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    07.10.2016
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Rumor has it.... TSO may have lost an arti but they are still laughing about the gold a certain player wasted on the villa after the chiefing. Some for the awesome humor of the villa after they chiefed it back (me), some because it was a lot of wasted gold (not me) Either way.... LOL! The steal was not Impressive it was a right place right time thing but the aftermath was funny as hell.

  2. #82
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    19.02.2009
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    Rumor has it.... TSO may have lost an arti but they are still laughing about the gold a certain player wasted on the villa after the chiefing. Some for the awesome humor of the villa after they chiefed it back (me), some because it was a lot of wasted gold (not me) Either way.... LOL! The steal was not Impressive it was a right place right time thing but the aftermath was funny as hell.
    Big deal. If someone chooses to burn gold it is their money. You could say a lot of wasted gold is spent on this game in general. Hilarious. And no one cares.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.


  3. #83
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    31.12.2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Big deal. If someone chooses to burn gold it is their money. You could say a lot of wasted gold is spent on this game in general. Hilarious. And no one cares.
    Rumour has it you care enough to reply here....
    hmmm. the word is "delusional" isnt it? xD

  4. #84

    Default

    Rumour has it TSO lost a lot of population this night. Rumour has it TSO are champions of sending fakes (defens accounts keep faking).

  5. #85
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    19.02.2009
    Posts
    1,942

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Addict98 View Post
    Rumour has it you care enough to reply here....
    hmmm. the word is "delusional" isnt it? xD
    Yes, delusional if you think my infinitesimal effort in posting an opinion about an incident that has nothing to do with me is "caring". As you can see from the number of my posts, I tend to "care" a lot about reminding people that gold are all over Travian who wouldn't blink at burning 600 gold on anything from remodeling a village to buying every artwork. So, really it's hardly hilarious, especially for people who have a decent job.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 14.07.2017 at 13:41. Reason: removed star word
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.


  6. #86
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    31.12.2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Yes, delusional if you think my infinitesimal effort in posting an opinion about an incident that has nothing to do with me is "caring". As you can see from the number of my posts, I tend to "care" a lot about reminding people that gold are all over Travian who wouldn't blink at burning 600 gold on anything from remodeling a village to buying every artwork. So, really it's hardly hilarious, especially for people who have a decent job.
    Mate if you didn't care you wouldn't be cursing(visible by edited by Templar) and trying to prove yourself here to a bunch of people who you will never meet.

  7. #87
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    10.07.2012
    Posts
    716

    Default

    Gold spent to make people on either side laugh is gold well spent!!!!!

  8. #88
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    07.10.2016
    Posts
    124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    Gold spent to make people on either side laugh is gold well spent!!!!!
    That is what I was saying..... lol

  9. #89
    Pikeman
    Join Date
    03.08.2015
    Posts
    23

    Default

    Rumour has it The Originals may actually be a deff team now
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/51823105e0f

  10. #90

    Default

    Might be deff... or another hammer is getting ready..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •