Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Rumour Mill

Guardsman

Rumor has it.... TSO may have lost an arti but they are still laughing about the gold a certain player wasted on the villa after the chiefing. Some for the awesome humor of the villa after they chiefed it back (me), some because it was a lot of wasted gold (not me) Either way.... LOL! The steal was not Impressive it was a right place right time thing but the aftermath was funny as hell.

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    Rumor has it.... TSO may have lost an arti but they are still laughing about the gold a certain player wasted on the villa after the chiefing. Some for the awesome humor of the villa after they chiefed it back (me), some because it was a lot of wasted gold (not me) Either way.... LOL! The steal was not Impressive it was a right place right time thing but the aftermath was funny as hell.
    Big deal. If someone chooses to burn gold it is their money. You could say a lot of wasted gold is spent on this game in general. Hilarious. And no one cares.
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Big deal. If someone chooses to burn gold it is their money. You could say a lot of wasted gold is spent on this game in general. Hilarious. And no one cares.
    Rumour has it you care enough to reply here....
    hmmm. the word is "delusional" isnt it? xD

Rumour has it TSO lost a lot of population this night. Rumour has it TSO are champions of sending fakes (defens accounts keep faking).

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Addict98 View Post
    Rumour has it you care enough to reply here....
    hmmm. the word is "delusional" isnt it? xD
    Yes, delusional if you think my infinitesimal effort in posting an opinion about an incident that has nothing to do with me is "caring". As you can see from the number of my posts, I tend to "care" a lot about reminding people that gold are all over Travian who wouldn't blink at burning 600 gold on anything from remodeling a village to buying every artwork. So, really it's hardly hilarious, especially for people who have a decent job.
    Last edited by Templar Knight; 14.07.2017 at 13:41. Reason: removed star word
    Don't be a poser, Mongoose. And that is the Final Word.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Final Word View Post
    Yes, delusional if you think my infinitesimal effort in posting an opinion about an incident that has nothing to do with me is "caring". As you can see from the number of my posts, I tend to "care" a lot about reminding people that gold are all over Travian who wouldn't blink at burning 600 gold on anything from remodeling a village to buying every artwork. So, really it's hardly hilarious, especially for people who have a decent job.
    Mate if you didn't care you wouldn't be cursing(visible by edited by Templar) and trying to prove yourself here to a bunch of people who you will never meet.

Natarian Knight

Gold spent to make people on either side laugh is gold well spent!!!!!

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    Gold spent to make people on either side laugh is gold well spent!!!!!
    That is what I was saying..... lol

Pikeman

Rumour has it The Originals may actually be a deff team now
    http://travian-reports.net/us/report/51823105e0f

Might be deff... or another hammer is getting ready..

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789