Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 52

Thread: DD funny

  1. #21
    Pikeman Chingkay's Avatar
    Join Date
    17.09.2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    18

    Default

    good for you then.. so just play.. whining is for losers..
    aim for #1 for all i care.
    comx - ​Ji Chang Wook

  2. #22
    Pikeman Chingkay's Avatar
    Join Date
    17.09.2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Rumor has it someone lost his Cap hammer and all his catas... Oooppsss... wrong thread
    what the heck, 2,900/day right? strong...
    comx - ​Ji Chang Wook

  3. #23
    Pikeman Bearded Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.05.2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9

    Default

    well everything would be great here if tso dont have spies in every dd wing

  4. #24
    Pikeman Chingkay's Avatar
    Join Date
    17.09.2016
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Lady View Post
    well everything would be great here if tso dont have spies in every dd wing
    Say hi to All Might for me
    comx - ​Ji Chang Wook

  5. #25
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    31.05.2017
    Posts
    49

    Default

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake Destek.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	3152
    I have been playing this game for 5-6 years. It's the first time I saw a fake "reinforcement" lol. Thank you DD. You made my night

  6. #26
    Pikeman Bearded Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.05.2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chingkay View Post
    Say hi to All Might for me
    i would if i know him
    who is he?

  7. #27
    Pikeman Bearded Lady's Avatar
    Join Date
    21.05.2017
    Location
    Hell
    Posts
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bearded Lady View Post
    well everything would be great here if tso dont have spies in every dd wing
    when i say dd wings, i mean ddph also

  8. #28
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    31.12.2016
    Location
    Pennsylvania
    Posts
    114

    Default

    Ever since warlord been accused of friendlyfarming/multifarming and spotlight brought on him..... gap of 600k between him and rank9
    yet people still denying lmao
    Atleast you stopped it "one of the best raiders"

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Royal Potato View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fake Destek.png 
Views:	88 
Size:	9.0 KB 
ID:	3152
    I have been playing this game for 5-6 years. It's the first time I saw a fake "reinforcement" lol. Thank you DD. You made my night
    You obviously haven't played against a lot of danes then!

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Addict98 View Post
    Ever since warlord been accused of friendlyfarming/multifarming and spotlight brought on him..... gap of 600k between him and rank9
    yet people still denying lmao
    Atleast you stopped it "one of the best raiders"
    Sorry havent found some new farms yet ;(

    And I guess having an IRL Life is probably overrated by some of you guys

    Grass is green Remember that

    But with that Msg me ingame for talk Forums arent my thing too much drama and people tossing false accusations and bad words around without knowning the player behinds the account


    #MonkeyOnces, Monkey Forever

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •