Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Analysis...

conclusion:
    Hodor will get some arti and then lose all the important ones. They will still walk along, take plans and WW, but then they will lose their plans. And at last their WW will be zeroed with a single WWK.
    As for others, I guess everyone is fair game for winners : DD-Ph , N&C/HM and TSO. I am personally rooting for N&C/HM team.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    You did not publish any analysis. You published an opinion which may or may not be based on proper analysis but we have no way of seeing it. Addict did not publish any analysis either, but at least we can find clues of what criteria were used.

For example, I have no idea based on what you both call TSO top alliance. They don't have highest number on players in top 100 pop, they don't have highest number of players in top 40 attackers or defenders. They don't lead any tab, total or weekly, besides raiding. 60 members vs 100 members group at this stage does not make much difference imho (note - it's an opinion) and all above is measured by an alliance, not combination of such, so even if you analyzed 2 different categories it does not make much sense for me. I would love to hear an explanation.

P.S. WRA has total 51698 defensive points. It is impressive number for 2 members but calling 52K troops "multiple 25K+ hammers" is a bit of stretch.

Pretty sure they had outside help from what i seen on the reports.

Natarian Knight

Then it's not done by 2 members.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    Nicely Done Addict98, that's what I was hoping others would add. Ill read your history if ya end up having time to post it.

Question... nothing important was just wondering...... was the "group, 1,2,3 of all metas" just a way to organize your thoughts, a ranking or were they broken down for something else? I thought group one was clearly different from 2&3 but I thought they were basically the same. Group 1 is the plies of junk with a few nice players. Groups 2&3 are both solid groups that will be interesting later in the round.

Everything changes after artis that is when the fun starts.
    Just to organize(no rankings), sorry should've been clearer.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    You did not publish any analysis. You published an opinion which may or may not be based on proper analysis but we have no way of seeing it. Addict did not publish any analysis either, but at least we can find clues of what criteria were used.

For example, I have no idea based on what you both call TSO top alliance. They don't have highest number on players in top 100 pop, they don't have highest number of players in top 40 attackers or defenders. They don't lead any tab, total or weekly, besides raiding. 60 members vs 100 members group at this stage does not make much difference imho (note - it's an opinion) and all above is measured by an alliance, not combination of such, so even if you analyzed 2 different categories it does not make much sense for me. I would love to hear an explanation.

P.S. WRA has total 51698 defensive points. It is impressive number for 2 members but calling 52K troops "multiple 25K+ hammers" is a bit of stretch.
    Hello ele,
    You are right on multiple things. Firstly, this was not a depth analysis, just kind of my opinions on the state of the server.
    And the other thing right is i gave no justification for TSO being top hehe.
    i can provide some reasoning if you dont mind.

Top 10 simmers in the server consist of 6 TSO players
    Top alliance in raiders is TSO
    TSO stand at 33 conquests while N&C stands at 37 (keep in mind N&C has 18% more players than TSO)
    N&C conquests seem to be more of recent as well, which would indicate that TSO were ahead of N&C in chiefing people earlier on. Also showing that they are ahead by just a bit in terms of account progression (not just pop)
    They have simmed (avg pop) just as much as N&C (and much more than HM and DD-Ph) yet they are 1st in raiders while N&C is 4th. DD-PH and HM below them in each category as well. That is main conclusion (based on stats) of why TSO is on top from all the "ALLIES" (not metas)

Now I know to some of you stats dont matter. But when an ally dominates something it has to be taken into account. Especially raiders. If someone dominates attacker you can see that yea theyve killed a lot, are experienced as well, but you cannot say that they have a lot of ammunition left, as theyve lost quite a bunch. In raiders you can see how active they are, how many free troops they got raiding, what is their level of skill in this aspect. To the people who disagree with this, maybe whats ahead may convince you,

The only ally in their (TSO) area "r" was absolutely wrecked by the hands of just some TSO players (key word is "some")
    Theyve been simming and raiding well, id say its a perfect start for them. No major accs deleted, no major accs zeroed. Their only setback was the illusionist, but i do believe The illusionist wasnt a part of their team initially and joined them later because they went to a diff quad. So either way they have done what they had planned initially for the server up until now.
    Another thing which makes me think that they are at top, is the fact that these players are all experienced. And some of the big ones have a history here. So yea i know what they are capable of. That is the main reason. (btw this is supposed to be a fun round for TSO, they play fall rounds seriously i believe)

Keep in mind i did say TSO as a single ally is best. If it comes down to TSO vs N&C and HM vs DD-PH and DD3, id rather not say my rankings cause it will cause and uproar xD. Lets just end it with, its a three horse race

PS
    Im gonna rank anyway xD
    1) N&C and HM
    2) TSO
    3) DD-Ph and DD-3
    NA) Istanbul and rest xD
    I might be wrong, but that is my honest opinion
    Last edited by Addict98; 22.06.2017 at 02:06.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Addict98 View Post

PS
    Im gonna rank anyway xD
    1) N&C and HM
    2) TSO
    3) DD-Ph and DD-3
    NA) Istanbul and rest xD

Well HM I know isn't trying this server AT will be back next round for tryhard

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by jotheold View Post
    You seem to know a lot

Guardsman

Im gonna rank anyway xD
    1) N&C and HM
    2) TSO
    3) DD-Ph and DD-3
    NA) Istanbul and rest xD
    Another nicely broken down reason for your opinion. I love to write walls of text but prefer just saying .... I did the gathering and the breakdown and heres my opinion. IF you dont agree with me tell me why? Im glad you are not like me.

My rankings....
    1. TSO... before artis they are the top alliance
    2. D&C... We will find out after artis if what we saw so far is all they have or if they have just been waiting.
    3. DD-Ph... the turks have either made them prep harder for artis and they will climb to 1 or 2 quickly or the turks hurt their arti push and they will stay here or fall to 4 or 5.
    4. Hodor... It looks like they are doing well so Ill give them the benefit of the doubt.
    5. HM... No competition so they are either good or bad. But they should be good for artis so we will see if a few weeks.
    6. Istanbul ONLY because I like how they swing their armies so much. Good or bad at it, at least its fun.

Quote Originally Posted by jotheold View Post
    Everyone says they are not trying. What's the point of coming to a server and not trying? What exactly does not trying mean? Does that mean they are here to lose? Are they here to practice? Are they here for a natar win? Are they here specifically to stop someone from winning? Are they just here to see the new stuff until **x server starts then leaving? I always hate when alliances that fall apart or are not doing well say they are not trying.

PS... We are not trying either.

You seem to know a lot
    He is a super sleuth. One of these days maybe he will share with me

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    Another nicely broken down reason for your opinion. I love to write walls of text but prefer just saying .... I did the gathering and the breakdown and heres my opinion. IF you dont agree with me tell me why? Im glad you are not like me.

My rankings....
    1. TSO... before artis they are the top alliance
    2. D&C... We will find out after artis if what we saw so far is all they have or if they have just been waiting.
    3. DD-Ph... the turks have either made them prep harder for artis and they will climb to 1 or 2 quickly or the turks hurt their arti push and they will stay here or fall to 4 or 5.
    4. Hodor... It looks like they are doing well so Ill give them the benefit of the doubt.
    5. HM... No competition so they are either good or bad. But they should be good for artis so we will see if a few weeks.
    6. Istanbul ONLY because I like how they swing their armies so much. Good or bad at it, at least its fun.

Everyone says they are not trying. What's the point of coming to a server and not trying? What exactly does not trying mean? Does that mean they are here to lose? Are they here to practice? Are they here for a natar win? Are they here specifically to stop someone from winning? Are they just here to see the new stuff until **x server starts then leaving? I always hate when alliances that fall apart or are not doing well say they are not trying.

PS... We are not trying either.

He is a super sleuth. One of these days maybe he will share with me
    dibrom some things you got wrong there.... First is N&C and HM are together, no point counting them as different :P (which also makes them rank 1 imo)
    Secondly. Hodor is not that high. They might be raiding a lot, and have top raider with them. But their ally is full of spies. For example the player bandits (was in raiders top10 as well) is an ex-member of DD-Ph (sorry jo for leaking one of your possible spies hehe). Look at his spawn as well. Maybe sent to another quad to spy in that quad?
    Or look at homer simpson. He is in a different quad to them as well.
    Their top players (besides ex rebels) are quite possibly all spies. Or if theyre not, theyre from a diff quad at least. There is no way they rank that high (yea even 4 is high for them). Any artifacts they get will be simply due to the reason that they have entire NE in control since no competition had come there...... and whoever had is now in a meta with them -.- So they will secure many artis, true. But they will lose most as time progresses in server.

The HM part. What everyone means by not trying is not really specific to any single thing. Many aspects. For example, AT has not come in their full strength in numbers. Secondly they are not playing as they would like to in a server (A full 60 man ally going in quad and making confeds only after artis, if they find a good and small aly to do that with, like HH from last round).... they are playing with someone else in charge. Ofc they are playing seriously though, just in a different play style to their usual.

Hi, one of the N&C leaders here..

A lot of talking and doing (nice) analyses based on stats and all. I played some comx but mostly nlx. What i can tell is that there is a difference in playstyle which make a comparison based on stats rather weak. One of them is the difference in raiding. At the nlx, we had a lot of 'farmdeffers'. These are the weak no-life noobs that put defense in farms. This resulted in our playstyle being more passive with respect to farming. Therefore, a comparison of top 10 alliance raiding (i saw someone comparting the TSO farming with ours) as a measure of 'skill and activity' or something like that, is a bit off. Because we farm less, doesnt imply that we are less active, skillfull or whatsoever. I hereby do not want to downgrade the results of TSO, as they are clearly not the average noobs around here.

I however do look forward to what the server brings us and we will see who is the best i guess. We are just here to have some fun since the dutch servers have a low amount of players these days.. (around 500).

Any questions, feel free to ask!

Sean

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast