Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Analysis...

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Docto View Post
    Agree 100% and @ those whining about it not being topic related... take 2 seconds to scroll up and look at what direction the conversation was going. people were blabbering about the importance of having heavy raiders & teamwork... so this reply was pretty much on topic if you ask me.
    No, people were disagreeing with someones analysis not figuring out who teh great teammates are that we cant quantitatively use to rate/analysis. We were discussing how to rate alliances/players. They did not believe raiding was a way to rate people/alliances. So we were talking about HOW TO RATE and discussing how raiding was something that can be tracked. There is NO WAY to track the things you are discussing. I totally agree that makes a good player and team mate. But that player doesnt help rate or do an analysis. I have tons of great team mates, I could get lots of medals and ribbons and Im sure some of them could too but if we dont get them, oh well. It makes it harder to "rate/analysis" and THAT was what we were talking about.

Guardsman

This will change over and over and maybe by the time I post so feel free to correct it. I had it in a labeled table but it wouldn't let me put it here and allow me to edit so I went ol'school with the posts. Sorry

Looks like it is turning out pretty close to expected for the top 1-4. N&C, TSO and DD team did well. Hodor got more then I expected. Good job.

TSO(13) ...........6 small .....5 large... 2 unique
    N&C(13)............ 7 small.... 4 large... 2 unique

Hodor meta(13) ..9 small.... 4 large

DD meta(12)...... 7 small.... 5 large

Natars(11) ........6 small.... 5 large

HM(10) .............7 small.... 2 large... 1 unique

Turks meta(4)... 4 small

Dacia(4).......... 2 small.... 2 large

r(2) ................2 small

Trajic(1).......... 1 small
    DC(1) ...........................1 large
    Vegan(1) ......................1 large