Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: attacking reports

Cool attacking reports

this is how you snipe istanbul hammer
    not snipe 900 EI and call it snipe

this how you snipe real hammer
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	report.jpg 
Views:	198 
Size:	126.3 KB 
ID:	3186  

Quote Originally Posted by moonlight(jordan) View Post

That's not a hammer, that should be a scouting party.

Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

wait
    7.5k sowrds
    2.4k tt
    2.2 heedu and its not hammer
    and as you see he can't see troops since he lost them already

Guardsman

You walled it, you didnt snype it. Semantics, I cant help myself.

wait
    7.5k sowrds
    2.4k tt
    2.2 heedu and its not hammer
    and as you see he can't see troops since he lost them already
    I do not believe it is a "real hammer" either but coming from GodLike it is probably an impressive hammer for him. It is basically a week worth of growth if he was going 24/7 so it is a nice kill. Good job.

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by dibrom View Post
    You walled it, you didnt snype it. Semantics, I cant help myself.

I do not believe it is a "real hammer" either but coming from GodLike it is probably an impressive hammer for him. It is basically a week worth of growth if he was going 24/7 so it is a nice kill. Good job.

It's not a snipe but quick def call, 40min from target.

Natarian Knight

It's not impressive if we don't see defense Your call of course.

P.S. I can't imagine reasonable call, however short, to send 900EI to it alone. A snipe with 900EI is reasonable thing, often

Thorned Warrior

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5071265cb38.png 
Views:	147 
Size:	55.4 KB 
ID:	3188Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5071285cfa8.png 
Views:	120 
Size:	37.6 KB 
ID:	3189

You guys are pathetic liars . You didn't snipe it. It was walled. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	50713247e08.png 
Views:	131 
Size:	62.9 KB 
ID:	3190

Like you trying to wall me in 1 hour 40 minutes. + The village I attacked is in the middle of ur deffers. GodLike went to job before sending his final chief attack. That's why there was a delay in the attack. I can share ur almost "too clever" catapult waves if you want. You guys think u are pros but you are nothing more than a regular players which play with gold . If we mean an operation we succeed. You tried to do an operation after we did to you. You failed pathetically. That shows our difference

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Potato View Post

You guys are pathetic liars . You didn't snipe it. It was walled. Click image for larger version. 

Like you trying to wall me in 1 hour 40 minutes. + The village I attacked is in the middle of ur deffers. GodLike went to job before sending his final chief attack. That's why there was a delay in the attack. I can share ur almost "too clever" catapult waves if you want. You guys think u are pros but you are nothing more than a regular players which play with gold . If we mean an operation we succeed. You tried to do an operation after we did to you. You failed pathetically. That shows our difference

Didn't you just get walled by a 2 person alliance, i'm confused.

Thorned Warrior

LoL. You know who you look like. You look like our president Recep Tayyip Erdogan. Who keeps censoring stuff. If you check reports we ghosted 600 catapults of him. Yes, I believe that It was an unnecessary attack. I didn't order it. Guys wanted to have some fun. They saw him afk bc of his crop count so they decided to attack That's the summary Recep. If you wanna keep censoring stuff I'm not gonna talk anything here tbh. Everytime you say smt. I feel like I'm explaining stuff to my 6 y.o cousin.

P.S. I'm still waiting for u to do 100% in Paper.io

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by Royal Potato View Post

Ummmm, other then the "they didnt snype" part of your comment it makes no sense at all.

Unless there are other reports you are not posting he tried to chief it, then an hr and a half later he sends again and didnt resend the chiefs? Why again did he do that? Am I missing something?

And your attack. How exactly was that impressive? You lost half of your offense for basically nothing but easy to replace defense? You didnt even target anything. Your entire alliance makes absolutely no sense.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast