Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: New Features & New Troops - Feedback & Discussion

Natarian Knight

I gonna rage quit......

Pikeman

Don't worry. People all over the world are complaing about everything , everyday.

[url]http://blog.travian.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/5a-1.jpg[/img]

[url]http://blog.travian.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/6a-1.jpg[/img]

Guardsman

Nobody cares about the origin or the looks..
    Numbers please!
    NLX: Team Rocket, HIF, V-Vogels

Quote Originally Posted by MCCFire View Post
    Nobody cares about the origin or the looks..
    Numbers please!
    +1 , Numbers please !

Natarian Knight

Posted, some. Check the main thread.

Guardsman

I've made an analysis with the other cav-units.

Let's see what you think.
    It's based on a speedserver.
    Finally some stats <3
    Huns with the best horses for raiding and least resources used per troop. Definetly means we can expect this tribe to OP af in raiding. But off/time isn't that great for them. Their tier 4 horse looks like their main raider while tier 6 has a very good off/time but is quite costly as well. Their tier 5 however seems to be a balanced troop overall, but not excelling in either category means it won't be as popular as the other horses. The scouts are extremely fast and Huns is definetly looking like the perfect ghosting tribe.
    Their infantry will however decide how they end up as a tribe overall, and how strats will be applied to them. If they end up with average infantry units (highly possible since cavalry is OP) they might not be used for making wwk's and wwr's and proper hammers as they will be quite weak in terms of off/time. However there is no doubt that they are up there in terms of raiding and possible ghosts, and will be able to help allies a lot if they implement the cata point strat, which most do now anyway. Definitely going to be played a lot since everyone loves pillaging and killing

I've made an analysis with the other cav-units.

Let's see what you think.
    It's based on a speedserver.
    If I'm reading this right, you have Druidriders down as having terrible defense against infantry and the best defense against cavalry. You also have Haeduans as the best defense against infantry. There's some other kind of out-there stats as well. Not exactly sure what you mean by Amount/day. If you mean how many you can train in a day, then the whole graph has problems. Plus you have ECs at 686 Amount/day in the first chart and 909 Amount/day in the second chart. I think you need to edit it a bit.

It's too early to say for sure what role Huns can fill since we don't know infantry unit stats yet. However, I don't think people will be playing Huns defensive at all. The Teir 5 Cav, although defense based, is really poor in defensive stats. It's all-around, meaning it can defend against infantry and cavalry ok. The problem with that is that no one is going to focus on an all-around unit like that when you can pick up a unit that is heavily focused on high defense against a single unit type. I feel as though that unit is gonna be relatively unused.

That Tier 4 unit is awesome though. The cheapness, the carry capacity, the speed, the attack that's as high as EIs. Even though it's defense sucks, that unit is a raider's dream.
    Last edited by IronTsunami; 11.07.2017 at 06:42.

Guardsman

Ive made a mistake with the EC in the second one, I know. I will edit it in the afternoon

* Editted Druid's and Head's.
    * Editted EC's

Are there more thing which are wrong? Please tell me
    Last edited by MCCFire; 11.07.2017 at 08:04.
    NLX: Team Rocket, HIF, V-Vogels

Hmm, interesting. Both units have lower stats again, but they again are very cheap (their T2 unit is cheaper than Legos). It looks like the T1 infantry will be very good for defending if you train a lot of them. Two of them gives you the same defense against Cav as a single Spear, and 15 defense more against Inf than a single Praet. they won't outspeed Spear production; but it looks like they can outspeed Praets. It gives them an option to play defense and still raid (with 20 attack more than Phax too). And yeah, I agree with MCCFire. It looks like the T1 unit seems to outshine the T2 unit.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast