Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: New Features & New Troops - Feedback & Discussion

There seems to be an issue with page 4 and firefox. I've tested it with multiple computers (both logged in and not logged in). Other browsers can access page 4 just fine, but anyone using firefox can't. No idea what that's about.

Since we're changing forums, I don't know if anyone's gonna look into it. But it could potentially also be an issue in the new forums, so I'd say keep it in mind.

From what I can tell, Huns are all about sheer numbers. Their troop stats are kind of low compared to others, but their cost is cheap and they train fast. Basically Hun players will be consuming a lot of crop in order to maintain their army. However, being able to do so will yield a large number for hammers/anvils. It's like the concept of Clubswingers, only the entire army is comprised of it.

I still wanna know what their unique building is going to be. That has the potential of vastly changing what they can become.

Natarian Knight

Yes, please, keep an eye on it. It is informative page.

Natarian Knight

And.... for the latest piece of information, my first thought was "here we go again...do developers play the game?". Do you understand how much of offensive advantage it is? Especially for ROA type servers with mass chiefing? Unless we are talking about cost comparable to L20 treasury or huns individual chiefs are extremely weak, it's huge. Sitting on the top of such strong army even more so.
    Last edited by Ele; 13.07.2017 at 15:55.

I can acces page 4 just fine, on firefox. Quoting the useful info here:

Quote Originally Posted by MCCFire View Post
    Okay, I've deleted my previous posts. Now the infantry and cavalry are known, here my analysis.
    I'll start with the Cavalry:

I've made a column "total off" and "total def". I've compared every column with a equally weight.

When you look at off/hour, the EC remains the best, following by Tier 6. However, Tier 4 and Tier 5 are amazingly cheap and are incredible farmers.
    When you look at definf/hour, the Druidrider remains the best, following by the Paladin
    When you look at defcav/hour, the Haeduan remains the best, following by the EC
    When you look at deftotal/hour, the Haeduan remains the best, following by the EC

The conclusion for the Huns' cavalry is that they're cheap and are amazing farmers. Defensively they are a average, cheap and fast.

Next, the Infantry:

Here you can see that the clubswinger remains the best in offensive/hour. The Huns' infantry are average troops. The clubswinger remains the best farmer.

When you look at off/hour, the clubswinger remains the best, following by the Axeman.
    When you look at definf/hour, the Tier 1 unit is the best, following by the Phalanx.
    When you look at defcav/hour, the Spearman remains the best, following by the Phalanx
    When you look at deftotal/hour, the Tier 1 unit seems the best, following by the Phalanx

The conclusion for the Huns' infantry is that we've got a new best deffer. The thing is that they're expensive and uses a lot of crop (2400 a day with 29k per hour).

But what does it do when you take the infantry and cavalry together? That's what next image is about:

What do we see here? The combination Club + TK remains the best in power, as they were it before. Interesting is that the combination T1 + T6 is better than T2 + T6, while the T2 unit has 50 basepower and the T1 unit 35 basepower.
    Also interesting is the combination T1 + T4, while the T4 is an amazing farmunit.

Last but not least: the combination of defensive troops.

What do we see here? Defensively the Gauls remains the best. But the combination T1 + T5 isn't bad as well. They have around 600 points less per hour, but they cost like 12k ress less than the phax/head combination. With those recourses, you can build another defensive army.

Also interesting is that you can use the combi T1/T5 as a deffer for offensive actions. That's why we tried the combination T1 + half T5 and half T6 (a triple combination). Defensively they are not bad, but offensively seen they aren't bad as well.

What are your opinions?

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Uh oh, here we go.

Looks like Hun mega-conquering is going to be a thing. I'm assuming that this new building will cost less than a Palace? I only assume because otherwise people will just ignore it and go for the usual of moving the Palace around. I'm also assuming that, like the Residence and Palace, it will not be able to autocomplete ('cause that would be stupid broken). So they'll basically have a slightly cheaper way to get 3 chiefs in a village, and they don't have to crush a Palace each time they want to do that.

That's pretty good. Without knowing the we can't determine exactly how good. But yeah, Hun conquering could potentially be fantastic if their chiefs do decent loyalty damage.

Natarian Knight

You will be able to have more than one triple on account, replaceable, no demolishing and rebuilding needed. It can cost 10x palace for some and still be worthy.

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    You will be able to have more than one triple on account, replaceable, no demolishing and rebuilding needed. It can cost 10x palace for some and still be worthy.
    Well then, you should hope it costs 11,587,340 resources.

Support told me that the formula x*1,015^level was the good one... Are we gonna trust support or kirilloid, tbh i choose support

Quote Originally Posted by French touch View Post
    Support told me that the formula x*1,015^level was the good one... Are we gonna trust support or kirilloid, tbh i choose support
    Do you think the support knows something like this without looking it up? They fell in the same trap as you.

Animis opibusque parati
    Latest server: SGC @ com1 - http://i.imgur.com/PDGiaoa.jpg | Current: Retired

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by French touch View Post
    It is wrong,
    even templar knight (forum modurator) said so that it needed revision. Idk how stuck up a person can be to prove a point they made initially

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast