Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Serious error in the alliance's bonus.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by nothsp View Post
    Wrong. I don't talk about the donation for ally -you can give anything there.
    I talk about the daily quests. You give 30.000 and get only 16 or 20.000 back...
    That is exactly what i talked about.....
    Ofcourse you wont get back same amount as donation later on. That would just mean donations are free uptil a higher number. It will make it too easy to upgrade the bonuses if amount given as reward keeps rising.
    It is meant to be just a little incentive.... nothing else. You give to ally, you get some in return.

Pikeman

I just created my 6th village at tx2.travian.
    I finished all the other daily quests and I went to finish the 1st and the new job asking for "Contribute 5000 resources to an alliance bonus" x 6.
    That mean, it requires 30,000 resources to give us one of the following 400 cultural points, 20,000 resources, 400 hero experience, 4,000 x 4 = 16,000 resources.
    The 400 cultural points can be obtained by making a small celebration with (20,330 / 5x4 =) 16,254 resources.
    So you ask us to give 30,000 resources to get either 16,254 or 20,000 or 16,000 resources. Obviously none of the players will decide to give more stuff to get fewer by 10,000-14,000.
    None of the developers saw this contradiction, this grave error?
    You need to fix this error immediately and without delay, unless you think the players are not smart enough to understand it.

Yeah i agree with you. I would also like to add that if u do tasks: build 20 infantry units and build 20 cavalry units; you also spend more then 20k ressources. Plt fix it fast!

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Addict98 View Post
    That is exactly what i talked about.....
    Ofcourse you wont get back same amount as donation later on. That would just mean donations are free uptil a higher number. It will make it too easy to upgrade the bonuses if amount given as reward keeps rising.
    It is meant to be just a little incentive.... nothing else. You give to ally, you get some in return.
    They can remove this new task from the daily jobs.

Thorned Warrior

So you ask us to give 30,000 resources to get either 16,254 or 20,000 or 16,000 resources. Obviously none of the players will decide to give more stuff to get fewer by 10,000-14,000.
    obviously they do. it is not only the daily task bonus you get from donating, but it is the ally bonus as well - some effects you won't reach any other way.

We also ask you to give 60,990 resources to get max of 20k res back (will need to hold 3 celebrations to get less than one small celebration worth CP back).

The amounts required are actually so small it isnt even important.
    By the time i reached 6x5k requirements, my capital alone produced 60k resources - so it is 30 min of capital village income without getting task bonus OR raids.
    At the same time holding 3x celebrations a day requires 3x 20'330 res, which is more than an hour of my capital income at that time. (could also be replaced by artworks/paintings)

PS! 100 points requires all tasks done, so...

PS! donating to ally can refrain you from using gold, as you can choose which resource to use - so you can reduce what you have too much...
    Last edited by tavikas; 12.07.2017 at 20:30.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by tavikas View Post
    it is not only the daily task bonus you get from donating, but it is the ally bonus as well - some effects you won't reach any other way.
    These are two different things. You can give only 1.000 resources for daily 100 and you can give 600.000 for bonuses.

And a question. A player without ally how can and where he 'll give the 30.000 resources?

Natarian Knight

What player with 6 village is thinking still being without an ally? This is team game.

I don't understand why you think the purpose of daily task is to give something back through whole server. Some items come naturally, some don't and that vary from account to account. IMHO, daily task are just the list of thing each account should accomplish on normal day, sort of tutorial for basic game play. Reward is just an intensive to create a habit of it. the farther you move from the start the less you need the tutorial.

I actually more annoyed with 3x unoccupied oasis raid, its has 0 value for me after a few weeks into server and required time. If you don't think the reward has value for you - don't do it, simple like that. Nobody will get ahead of you because of that:they are spending more on useless things than they get back.

Pikeman

Quote Originally Posted by Ele View Post
    What player with 6 village is thinking still being without an ally? This is team game.
    I just asked, put a question. I don't want to exit from my ally. I know "This is team game"

Guardsman

I don't understand why you think the purpose of daily task is to give something back through whole server. Some items come naturally, some don't and that vary from account to account. IMHO, daily task are just the list of thing each account should accomplish on normal day, sort of tutorial for basic game play. Reward is just an intensive to create a habit of it. the farther you move from the start the less you need the tutorial.

I actually more annoyed with 3x unoccupied oasis raid, its has 0 value for me after a few weeks into server and required time. If you don't think the reward has value for you - don't do it, simple like that. Nobody will get ahead of you because of that:they are spending more on useless things than they get back.
    Exactly how I feel ele. But they don't seem to grasp the concept xD

Pikeman

I don't understand why you think the purpose of daily task is to give something back
    The "Daily Quests" itself said: "Receive these free rewards every day!" and "Collect daily rewards"
    And now with new task they ask more than they giving... Where is the "free" now???

Speak for yourself. This is a qualification server, many are here just for the card. I, for one, have 6 villages and no alliance. Even though 30k resources are insignificant at this stage, yet they feel as a burden and NOT free at all.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast