Thread: RuleBreaks, cheating, N&C and Multihunter Favoritism

Default RuleBreaks, cheating, N&C and Multihunter Favoritism

Ok so i really shouldnt be surprised by what im about to post. Travian is just like any other business right, here to make money and look after those that put coffers in the bank.

Here is evidence of infractions/cheating by certain players which has not (in my opinion) been acted upon properly by Multihunters because of favoritism, either due to players being big gold users or personal friendships with multihunters/admin.

EXAMPLE 1

It was found that certain players had broke the rules over naming of villages.... here are the results of those investigations....

Violation 1:
    Player: lejowz
    Alliance Name: KKK
    Number of Cities: 4
    Punishment: 3 Day Ban

Violation 2:
    Player Name: Unknown.
    City Name: Vagina
    Number of Cities: 1
    Punishment: 3 Day Ban

Violation 3:
    Player Name: Narcos from N&C
    City Name: ***** Fly ( Narcos chiefed from a player named fly and renamed to ***** Fly).
    Number of Cities: 17
    Punishment: Name Change
    NOTE: Profile states their love of cocaine, which is illegal.

EXAMPLE 2

It was reported that a player of a certain alliance namely 'Dark Rider' colluded with a player from another alliance - N&C 'How i met' that they had discussed easy chiefing of a village. Dark Rider advised how i met that there would be no troops in his village and he could take it.

Hard evidence was given to the MultiHunter.

Result was a ban for DarkRider and yet nothing for How i met, who unbelievably was even allowed to keep the village

If ever there was evidence that favoritism exists in travian then here is the evidence for all to see.

Despite more messages to admin they just wont accept it or admit anything is wrong with what is shown above and state punishments will only be discussed with the people involved blah blah blah

haha, unbelievably the forum even xxxx the worst word which was allowed to be passed by MH. The word is p u s s y

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadboss View Post
    NOTE: Profile states their love of cocaine, which is illegal.
    Lol are you crying about this? hahaha
    How is Narcos cheating, based on your "investigation"?
    You're funny dude hahaha
    NLX: Team Rocket, HIF, V-Vogels

Despite more messages to admin they just wont accept it or admit anything is wrong with what is shown above and state punishments will only be discussed with the people involved blah blah blah
    Just so you konw. Discussing bans is also not allowed on the forums. Moreover, you can't compare bans on different accounts as the situation might differ (in which only the multihunter knows the complete situation).

Natarian Knight

It was reported that a player of a certain alliance namely 'Dark Rider' colluded with a player from another alliance - N&C 'How i met' that they had discussed easy chiefing of a village. Dark Rider advised how i met that there would be no troops in his village and he could take it.
    What is against the rules in this??????

Inappropriate names should be reported and to the best of my knowledge were always changed. Did you expect troop deletion for this violation?

Guardsman

Now I am DEFINITELY not one to defend the MHs, especially on comx but gold use has never really been something they distinguish bans for. Ive seen heavy gold users get banned all the time. Heavy gold use is one of the ways accounts get flagged by morons that dont know how to play as cheaters. Just like the ability to raid and lack of a life get people banned as bots while the multis just keep on going...............

IMO getting any ban whatsoever for a village name is ridiculous. Forcing them to change the name is plenty. If they disregard the change then a ban is warrented. Why would it be different for each player.... Hmmmmm

Why ban either for a helpful chiefing? That is just ridiculous. If it was an account or village built for a pop boost chiefing by another specific account that is one thing but giving the villa away is fine. It happens all the time. Why try to stop someone you can not? Helping out a player for future help is no big deal. WAR GAME!
    Last edited by dibrom; 12.07.2017 at 18:11.