Thread: languuage selection for TT groups

Thorned Warrior

Default languuage selection for TT groups

hi,

there were language options for host and each guest in tournament qualifications groups, but after recent maintenance there are no options available ingame anymore.

More weird is that when i log into group A from .ru (host server) i get only russian option, but when logging to group D from .fr (host) the only option remains english.

WTF?!? wouldnt it be fair to continue multilanguage as it was in the begin of the servers?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	langua.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	60.3 KB 
ID:	3215
    Last edited by tavikas; 13.07.2017 at 13:58. Reason: added screenshot

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

Hello tavikas

If you have not done so then please submit a ticket to "support" as that will be the fastest avenue to finding out what has took place. I will ask my boss too but hard to say if my answer back would beat support.

hmmm race is on.....

If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Thorned Warrior

there was a short maintenance and the language options are back. I have not havnt sufficient time to check everything, but it seems to be back as it were before.
    no reply to ticket just yet though.

Community Manager Templar Knight's Avatar

LOLOL

Then I win as I was told to pass this on to you as a possible fix if it was not already.....

It may be that players need to select their preferred language again, it may be they got forcefully changed to English/Russian
    If you need a little help with game play Legend Answers

If you are nervous about your post Forum Rules

Keep the MH's at bay by knowing the Game Rules

Thorned Warrior

well, initially it would not have been possible because there were NO OPTIONS to select from. As i showed on the screenshot, there were only one option in the drop-down menu.

But after the menu got restored, we were indeed in need to re-select our earlier choices.
    Just now, 4 hours after submitting a ticket i got first respond saying "Thank you for contacting us.
    Your request will be transferred to a Travian team member who will respond as soon as possible."

seemingly automated reply sent hours after issue got solved. LOLOL

When i first reported an issue there were no possibilities to choose preferred language, so the possible fix was somehow out of the initial context...

anyway, the issue seems to be fixed by staff (or has fixed itself as have happened numerous times before), so the topic can be closed for now