Page 170 of 185 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast
Results 1,691 to 1,700 of 1850

Thread: Legacy declares war to Hellas

ho ho ho...someone caught unprepared by X

That was our last great offensive action before the WWs! Against the odds, Hellas still has enough off armies to capture 2-3 WWs and a lot of defenders to protect them. NW still belong to us and the WW race is just starting.

I have to admit that the last 2 months costed us a lot, but we didn't give up. As i said long time ago, a war between Legacy and Hellas would be the only way to lose this server. Right now, Hellas has many off armies but none of them is big enough. Legacy, also has many off armies but i doubt if they have more than 1 which can be considered "big". On the other hand, ZLO has many secret weapons waiting on the corner It would be a nice race if you also consider that the out-sider: RISE can do some magic tricks!

It's time for Hellas to show you our defensive skills as well! Have a nice WW race warriors. I would really love to say "let the better win" but we all now that the slier will build the lvl100 first.

Have fun

Quote Originally Posted by Mazestix View Post
    ho ho ho...someone caught unprepared by X

That was our last great offensive action before the WWs! Against the odds, Hellas still has enough off armies to capture 2-3 WWs and a lot of defenders to protect them. NW still belong to us and the WW race is just starting.

I have to admit that the last 2 months costed us a lot, but we didn't give up. As i said long time ago, a war between Legacy and Hellas would be the only way to lose this server. Right now, Hellas has many off armies but none of them is big enough. Legacy, also has many off armies but i doubt if they have more than 1 which can be considered "big". On the other hand, ZLO has many secret weapons waiting on the corner It would be a nice race if you also consider that the out-sider: RISE can do some magic tricks!

It's time for Hellas to show you our defensive skills as well! Have a nice WW race warriors. I would really love to say "let the better win" but we all now that the slier will build the lvl100 first.

Have fun
    Now when are ZLO and hellas gonna join forces and turn against the server...(obviosuly wishful thinking, and i would not want to fight BM and LoS considering they were our allies for a long time)
    still, wishful thinking. maybe the alliances might turn again, i mean, its unfair against prophecy at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrag View Post
    A rogue? ... i AM a team player, thats exactly why i cannot work with respectless dictators.
    Only ZLO leaders seem to understand that an alliance consists of people, and threat them accordingly.
    The other big alliance leaders use their members as mindless pawns in their chessgame.
    (Not talking about RISE cause i dont know them well enough)
    And about causing trouble you should know that the guy at the top is always responsable for what happens below him!!

Last post for a while since my leader kindly asked me to not post here anymore, and the nice team player i am, i obey
    lol you're saying Legacy and Hellas are respectless dictators?

Quote Originally Posted by Pedrag View Post
    A rogue? ... i AM a team player, thats exactly why i cannot work with respectless dictators.
    Only ZLO leaders seem to understand that an alliance consists of people, and threat them accordingly.
    The other big alliance leaders use their members as mindless pawns in their chessgame.
    (Not talking about RISE cause i dont know them well enough)
    And about causing trouble you should know that the guy at the top is always responsable for what happens below him!!

Last post for a while since my leader kindly asked me to not post here anymore, and the nice team player i am, i obey
    lol, b/c all team players continually leave their alliance to make rouge ones with their usual crew.
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

i wonder if the forum is fixed now, i would prefer KM to no longer be the last poster

EDIT: nope, ilovehalo and KM still last wtf

Quote Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post
    i wonder if the forum is fixed now, i would prefer KM to no longer be the last poster

It's a good thing we have active mods in this game...>_>

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Asteroth View Post

yes I imagine that is a prophecy and they will end up being last...however on more interesting news

We have a local pub called The Last Post, true and totally irrelevant

perhaps we should forget WW and make a new challenge, first person to get KM off the last post position wins
    'THE Bartender'

There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

Guardsman

Nice to see that other people took the quiz What's your colour ^^ (PS: How did you get it to stand in the middle? Mine is stretch out on the whole side)
    Good luck to everyon and may the best win! Yeah, that's me yeah best!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Simen View Post
    Nice to see that other people took the quiz What's your colour ^^ (PS: How did you get it to stand in the middle? Mine is stretch out on the whole side)
    Good luck to everyon and may the best win! Yeah, that's me yeah best!
    in the edit sig at the User CP, i found the msg, and simply pressed enter twice.
    that msg isnt part of the color board, its seperate, so you can move it.

Thorned Warrior

i would have a good laugh. but the events during this server seem unfunny. see u somewhere else Kmii. meyby there we could have fun. real decent fun. with respect involved

Page 170 of 185 FirstFirst ... 70120160168169170171172180 ... LastLast