Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1850

Thread: Legacy declares war to Hellas

  1. #1

    Default Legacy declares war to Hellas

    Dear Travian players,

    The time has come.

    We will not sit and wait till we will get the first blow in our face. All recent events only leads to one thing...a war.

    From tonight we will be at war with BGS, formally known as Hellas.

    Let US be the ones with HONOUR.

    Of course they have been waiting for this to happen. Of course they want us to attack first, so that they can say : "You see ! Legacy are the bad guys !!"

    I can tell you now....we are not the bad guys. We have some dignity left. We will not play by their rules and will not be using their respectless gameplay for domination of the server.

    We will be facing the strongest enemy we know of. We were part of it. We know them, we have friends within. We will fight with respect and honour. We will respect our enemy and honour our alliances, we will honor our own alliance that has given us the protection we needed, the fun we were looking for and the connection to new friends of this great community called Legacy.

    Tonight we will be at war.

    We do not have any intensions to be at war with BM and LoS. Battle Mail has been our allied for more then two years, when we started at S2. Due to the fact that Helles has been changing it's name into BGS, it could be difficult for people to see which wing was formally known as Hellas but of course this has been the whole setup, to get the whole BM and LoS into this fight.

    From tonight the path has been choosen. Legacy, ZLO and RISE have become mutual partners. We will try to stop the beast which want's to go for total domination.

    All soldiers stand united and sharpen your swords.

    Let the games begin.


    Godspeed to all of us,

    KMII

    Currently on: S2

  2. #2
    Natarian Knight
    Join Date
    11.05.2006
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post
    Dear Travian players,

    The time has come.

    We will not sit and wait till we will get the first blow in our face. All recent events only leads to one thing...a war.

    From tonight we will be at war with BGS, formally known as Hellas.

    Let US be the ones with HONOUR.

    Of course they have been waiting for this to happen. Of course they want us to attack first, so that they can say : "You see ! Legacy are the bad guys !!"

    I can tell you now....we are not the bad guys. We have some dignity left. We will not play by their rules and will not be using their respectless gameplay for domination of the server.

    We will be facing the strongest enemy we know of. We were part of it. We know them, we have friends within. We will fight with respect and honour. We will respect our enemy and honour our alliances, we will honor our own alliance that has given us the protection we needed, the fun we were looking for and the connection to new friends of this great community called Legacy.

    Tonight we will be at war.

    We do not have any intensions to be at war with BM and LoS. Battle Mail has been our allied for more then two years, when we started at S2. Due to the fact that Helles has been changing it's name into BGS, it could be difficult for people to see which wing was formally known as Hellas but of course this has been the whole setup, to get the whole BM and LoS into this fight.

    From tonight the path has been choosen. Legacy, ZLO and RISE have become mutual partners. We will try to stop the beast which want's to go for total domination.

    All soldiers stand united and sharpen your swords.

    Let the games begin.


    Godspeed to all of us,

    KMII
    presumably u still see LOS and BM as not being able to think fo rthenmselves and as for total domination i think RISE, zlo and legacy aint exactly small in fact i would call that domination. lol this from the alliance that declared they wanted to go it alone and win on their own. How totally bizarre
    'THE Bartender'

    There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

  3. #3
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    15.12.2005
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post
    Dear Travian players,

    The time has come.

    We will not sit and wait till we will get the first blow in our face. All recent events only leads to one thing...a war.

    From tonight we will be at war with BGS, formally known as Hellas.

    Let US be the ones with HONOUR.

    Of course they have been waiting for this to happen. Of course they want us to attack first, so that they can say : "You see ! Legacy are the bad guys !!"

    I can tell you now....we are not the bad guys. We have some dignity left. We will not play by their rules and will not be using their respectless gameplay for domination of the server.

    We will be facing the strongest enemy we know of. We were part of it. We know them, we have friends within. We will fight with respect and honour. We will respect our enemy and honour our alliances, we will honor our own alliance that has given us the protection we needed, the fun we were looking for and the connection to new friends of this great community called Legacy.

    Tonight we will be at war.

    We do not have any intensions to be at war with BM and LoS. Battle Mail has been our allied for more then two years, when we started at S2. Due to the fact that Helles has been changing it's name into BGS, it could be difficult for people to see which wing was formally known as Hellas but of course this has been the whole setup, to get the whole BM and LoS into this fight.

    From tonight the path has been choosen. Legacy, ZLO and RISE have become mutual partners. We will try to stop the beast which want's to go for total domination.

    All soldiers stand united and sharpen your swords.

    Let the games begin.


    Godspeed to all of us,

    KMII
    You say you don't have any intentions to be at war...then why are you?

    But see...you have attacked first?

    Fight with honour? Fight with dignity? Where was the war declaration then when massive attacks appeared out of no where heading at Hellas?

    You're not using the gameplay to dominate the server? Despite all that you have said to "win it alone" you've allied ZLO and RISE...? I don't even think anything more than that needs be said.

    And this isn't a bash on ZLO and RISE...

    What I mean..is they speak of being allies with BM for two years and not wishing to be at war...yet they ally their "long time allies" enemies.

    Say what you want propoganda-wise...but the proof is with the pudding.
    I'm a sneaky sneaky aren't I...how do you know I'm not a spy from Apache cuz I'm so sneaky...

  4. #4
    Thorned Warrior Mazestix's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.09.2005
    Posts
    72

    Default

    Honor? Where is your honor KMII? Organizing massive attacks in the middle of the night?

    You sent the attacks, you captured a village, you attacked many others, and only then you posted this thread!

    We are not kids! We don't give a s*** to who is the bad and who is the good guy! You are cowards to attack us that way and you cannot even try say the opposite!

    LoS, BM and all the other alliances have seen your actions! They know what's best for them! They know what to expect from you!

    You didn't even reply to the NAP proposal KM! So, try to tell the truth for once in your travian life!

    Hellas didn't expect the attack (otherwise you would face many defences) and didn't wish to fight Legacy! But since you want it so much, we'll try to enjoy it!

  5. #5
    Tyranis
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post

    I can tell you now....we are not the bad guys. We have some dignity left. We will not play by their rules and will not be using their respectless gameplay for domination of the server.


    Now I've never hated legacy KMII but that part did make me laugh, the respectless is coming from you guys, from the begin on, there has been a feeling that Legacy(back them CWM) was better then all the rest, thats the reason you left prophecy for, because we were 'holding you back'. Now in the end it comes down to this, you guys wanted a war, tried to have us declare it, however, that didn't work, so the very last and final option left, was to declare it yourself. You felt like giving it a nice twist in here, so be it, give it a twist, try to make us look like the evil people, the ones who wanted the war, etc... But I'm 100% certain that by now everyone has their own idea about all of this, so its realy not going to mather much anymore.

    Last thing from me.

    I will meet you on the battlefield. No dirty tricks out there to save your skin, only skill.

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gamion View Post
    You say you don't have any intentions to be at war...then why are you?

    But see...you have attacked first?

    Fight with honour? Fight with dignity? Where was the war declaration then when massive attacks appeared out of no where heading at Hellas?

    You're not using the gameplay to dominate the server? Despite all that you have said to "win it alone" you've allied ZLO and RISE...? I don't even think anything more than that needs be said.

    And this isn't a bash on ZLO and RISE...

    What I mean..is they speak of being allies with BM for two years and not wishing to be at war...yet they ally their "long time allies" enemies.

    Say what you want propoganda-wise...but the proof is with the pudding.


    I do not think you have any respect Gamion and I do not think you should be involved.

    Leaving legacy, saying you respect the people in it, saying goodbey that you will not play anymore, but in fact you just play another account.

    You lied to the people that loved and liked you.

    Be ashamed and I hope they will forgive your lies.

    Currently on: S2

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranis View Post
    Now I've never hated legacy KMII but that part did make me laugh, the respectless is coming from you guys, from the begin on, there has been a feeling that Legacy(back them CWM) was better then all the rest, thats the reason you left prophecy for, because we were 'holding you back'. Now in the end it comes down to this, you guys wanted a war, tried to have us declare it, however, that didn't work, so the very last and final option left, was to declare it yourself. You felt like giving it a nice twist in here, so be it, give it a twist, try to make us look like the evil people, the ones who wanted the war, etc... But I'm 100% certain that by now everyone has their own idea about all of this, so its realy not going to mather much anymore.

    Last thing from me.

    I will meet you on the battlefield. No dirty tricks out there to save your skin, only skill.
    Do I have a feeling that you think you are looking through a window, but in fact you are holding up a mirror before you ?

    Currently on: S2

  8. #8
    Guardsman Pedrag's Avatar
    Join Date
    11.10.2005
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post
    Do I have a feeling that you think you are looking through a window, but in fact you are holding up a mirror before you ?
    Ofcourse, its well known that what Hellas "thinks" is completely different from the reality.
    They just wont see it, but i guess soon they will feel it

    And from ColdCan nothing than whining, what a surprise!!!

    Thumbs up for KM, good luck to all anti-prophecy fighters

  9. #9
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    25.12.2006
    Posts
    96

    Default

    This server is full of backhanded shady stuff, no alliance (maybe except ZLO) was exception to it. Now we should all quit the blame game and let's battle speak for itself , let's play this game with swords instead of words like it's meant to be. I would have quit this dirty server a long time ago but too bad i'm a loyal SOB

  10. #10
    Natarian Knight BlackPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.10.2005
    Location
    In Natar's Legends
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Lies, blackmail, dishonorable actions....
    This server is made of them all. Sim-citying for a month so you can fight the end war with Hellas....how was that not obvious?

    Perhaps you saying in the end you would most probably have to fight Hellas was 1 clue.

    Although, may i remind you of what one of your HC said?

    "KM, does this include working with LOS still in the SE? I know they aren't the smartest players as whole but they do try."

    And that is honor? I think that nearly everyone has more honor than the words you and *most* of your HC say, KMII. At first sight we don't judge alliances by the players, but by the leaders. The leader is meant to represent them. If the leader seems to lie, then that entire alliance's identity is blackened. Nearly all of Legacy HC has proven time and time against to say remarks that lack pride for their allies, and only shows dishonor and a lack of integrity. In fact, the warrior code can not apply to you. But that does not mean all of Legacy is bad...

    So enough BS about who did what. Just kill each other and shut the hell up. Stop being a self righteous fool and forget about your bs of trying to *look* all good and mighty. You're not, no one is. We all have our flaws and that's just who we are. Play the game like it's meant to be played, and stop pointing fingers, or your just another Pedrag.
    (if you did not notice the irony in the last sentence then you are officially a complete fool)
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

Page 1 of 185 1231151101 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hellas + UA
    By Bitzi in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 140
    Last Post: 25.03.2011, 04:05
  2. Hellas
    By Adis in forum Applications for Alliances - Speed
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 19.03.2010, 09:33
  3. ex s1 legacy
    By A pen is destructive in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04.02.2009, 23:40
  4. Hellas
    By ankalimon in forum Alliance introductions & impartations - World 3
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06.08.2007, 11:58
  5. my answer from the Hellas-Legacy post
    By Karnak in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02.07.2007, 09:07

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •