Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: RISE and BGS reports

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Kayso View Post
    lol owesome !!!

we have a winner !

finnaly

http://travilog.org.ua/en/3601127/78...4750f6f8fc5666
    wow...1000 rams lost....i would say IPGMRS did a good job then....the attaker should be in big trouble by now for this loss

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by dead_legolas View Post
    wow...1000 rams lost....i would say IPGMRS did a good job then....the attaker should be in big trouble by now for this loss
    Actually there is a funny story behind this, It seemd IPQMs the Legacy High Councillor decided to go after our littl epeaceful like player, when he lost his army he decided to post in their forum that further attacks were to be aordered as 'High Council' priority. This was after a local ceasefire was made by two other legacy councillors , yet another example of Legacy keeping their word as usual. So I told arafel, who wanted to lose his army to pick on of the RISE-A top 10 for aluagh

I wasnt excpecting it to come back, so we have the double bonus fo waking Kayso up a little and a bit more crop to help defend my player is now the Legacy 'priority target' because one fo their poor HC lost his playthings

and they question me on leadership,,, jees but it does make a great bar story.....anyone its early evening

pass the sherry
    'THE Bartender'

There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by ColdCan View Post
    Actually there is a funny story behind this, It seemd IPQMs the Legacy High Councillor decided to go after our littl epeaceful like player, when he lost his army he decided to post in their forum that further attacks were to be aordered as 'High Council' priority. This was after a local ceasefire was made by two other legacy councillors , yet another example of Legacy keeping their word as usual. So I told arafel, who wanted to lose his army to pick on of the RISE-A top 10 for aluagh

I wasnt excpecting it to come back, so we have the double bonus fo waking Kayso up a little and a bit more crop to help defend my player is now the Legacy 'priority target' because one fo their poor HC lost his playthings

and they question me on leadership,,, jees but it does make a great bar story.....anyone its early evening

pass the sherry
    I prefer not to see you say annything on the forum untill you are unbanned you little cheater :s
    I'm a farmer and don't try to get in front of my pitchfork ...

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by box3r View Post
    I prefer not to see you say annything on the forum untill you are unbanned you little cheater :s

Well PF if you want to discuss soemthign about that feel free to swop stories ingame, in other words, you show me your cases and I will show you mine. I am kinda enjoying the ban, not a single crop feeding hour which means I can spend some timedoing soem family stuff and a bit more time to look at the gameplay a little. I discovered some interesting thigns, want me to share with you, and then we can discuss how you like to tak eback that little remark.
    'THE Bartender'

There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

Guardsman

Nahh, I was unbanned and guess what no punishment.... weird isn't it

BP, Boxer.... nice to see you again

i'm not a forum lover, but i decided to jump for one quick hello.

Axerider

Hello then Otresac. Nice avatar btw .

Quote Originally Posted by Otresac View Post
    BP, Boxer.... nice to see you again

i'm not a forum lover, but i decided to jump for one quick hello.
    hey!
    I don't see you on msn anymore.

I used to like talking with you. Always seemed pleasant, not bringing in any boring game politics in and such.
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

must be one of the few...

Currently on: S2

Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post
    must be one of the few...
    Yes, actually he's one of the few respectable people i met in this game...who you could have a normal conversation with. I can't say the same for a lot of people, but there are some of course. ^^
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast