Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: It's Go Time.

Am I the only one who's not surprised by that action?

Everyone knew that Legacy would try to win on their own! So, what's the problem?
    Dunebug, a tip of advice: Legacy is following a well-designed plan based on underground deals, strikes on your back and other effective cowardly techniques. Be sure that you won't lose your WW few days before the lvl100 by someone you used to trust

I don't think that anything changes here. The last big Hellas off armies will face their destiny and kill one more big enemy: Natars! After that, we'll protect the empire we built the last 12 months defending our important towns Who ever thinks that Legacy is doomed or Hellas won't defend successfully, is welcome to make a try!

Thorned Warrior

: km was served with some of his own kookies?

Peacemark

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBug View Post
    Just so everyone's clear on this...

ZLO is dropping the alliance with Legacy, we told KMII when he decided NOT to meta with us that there would be no paper alliance. If you're going to compete with us in ww's, then we're not allied.
    We're not technically at "war" either....
    What Dunebug states is perfectly clear and that is what the deal was.

the options there were after the natars would be placed in the game were discussed multiple times, this is the outcome.

No backstabbing by ZLO in anyway.

ZLO wil try with RISE to win the server FC has decided to join them, they could not agree with the way Legacy leadership stayed in touch with all the other alliances. With whom as of today still has not been made any confirmed agreement or whatsoever. (some people think it's wrong to discuss future events before they even occur... but really it's called planning ahead on possible scenario's and one is free in my opinion to brainstorm about it) However if we were approached with ridiculous offers we kept the honor to ourself instead of making other leaders ridiculous in general clan boards for their propositions.

have a good endgame ZLO

Quote Originally Posted by DuneBug View Post
    A little birdie told me KMII has already negotiated NAPs with BGS, but i don't have any proof of that.
    does this little birdie have a name? for I would suggest that someone makes an appointment to a doctor for that birdie then and have it's ears cleared.. oh wait birdies don't have ears.. unless.. was it an OWL?

and to the Hellas folks inhere commenting:
    I am not going to quote you all.

There are a number of you that do and act and represent chats that make absolutle no sense at all.
    spreading rumours lies and all ....keep doing that.
    maybe the admins will reward you some medal for it later I dunno.

you refer to others with dirty things but all you try to do is get the attention on the other alliances.
    you guys got some of the best WW builders in the game for which you deserve every credit, but some of you do not even deserve to become 10th in the race for the level 100 World wonder. It makes me sad that some good players are also places into a bad viewpoint because of this unfortunately it seems that your leadership wants it that way.

dirty is making things up contacting folks saying here and this he said that and blablabla using false msn convo copy and pastes.

it just makes me sad.

Also the flaming in this topic already makes me wonder if I should even post this .. but it was more to confirm what Dunebug posted.

Regards,

Peacemark
    Legacy Senator

(btw Legacy players keep in mind that your posts in these public forums will be flamed upon and they twist your words etc. if you chose to post please do not flame back we do not go down to that level)

EDIT: I will not scroll to all replies on this and post again I don't have the time to fish on the general forums for posts that concern us the peeps that want to or might need to get in contact know which ways to use.

>> Salute to the people from greece that suffer under the results of the fires, my thoughts are with them <<
    Last edited by Peacemark; 31.08.2007 at 23:15.

Peacemark: next time try to open your eyes before you open your mouth!

I really can't accept any kind of lessons on "rumours", "fake convo", "dirty tricks" etc by those who designed their allies death (does the name HT-DK rings any bells to you?)and tried many times to use others to have their second old ally dead! You were the one who attacked our backs in the middle of the night and now you consider yourself able to judje US? No way Peacemark!!! You are not in position to say who deserves to build a WW and who doesn't!

congratulations to KMII and Haploid for capturing a WW first

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Valcke View Post
    About the decision.

During the server, we never had really problems with Legacy.
    There was no reason to not have them as allies.
    We had a common goal which connected us.

During the WW race, it's different.
    The main goal is the WW and when alliances are building seperated WW's, then there are different main goals.

There was a point when we had to take a decision about the WW and the co÷peration with Legacy.
    Nobody of us had problems with Legacy, but there was some hesitating by some senators about forming a META with them.

The main reason for that was not our trust in Legacy (some people outside ZLO assumed that), but we wondered if the victory would be 'big' enough if we won as 1 META.

It's possible that Legacy will now make some agreement with BGS/Hellas (dont know) and then we are again the underdogs, but that's the risk we're taking.

It's now already for some time that the big alliances on s5 are RISE, ZLO, Legacy, BGS and Hellas. Every one of us dealt out some damage and received some damage, but none of us felt apart. So a race between this alliances is a good reflection of the server I think.

I wish everybody good luck during the WW race. Let's hope we see some nice battles and reports.

Greetings,

Seventje

Why ?
    Super post and very fair, shows once again ZLO have been very respectful to everybody, good luck to you too
    'THE Bartender'

There Is No Experience That Cannot Be Enhanced By Smoking A Cigerette With The Possible Exception Of Fixing A Gas Leak

de_naap

Quote Originally Posted by Mazestix View Post
    Peacemark: next time try to open your eyes before you open your mouth!

I really can't accept any kind of lessons on "rumours", "fake convo", "dirty tricks" etc by those who designed their allies death (does the name HT-DK rings any bells to you?)and tried many times to use others to have their second old ally dead! You were the one who attacked our backs in the middle of the night and now you consider yourself able to judje US? No way Peacemark!!! You are not in position to say who deserves to build a WW and who doesn't!

congratulations to KMII and Haploid for capturing a WW first
    O you mean HT-DK the allie who was also in Prophecy like you... So if a allie dies in a meta its of course legacy's fault... Really mature Mazestix

Quote Originally Posted by de_naap View Post
    O you mean HT-DK the allie who was also in Prophecy like you... So if a allie dies in a meta its of course legacy's fault... Really mature Mazestix
    As far as i know Hellas is still at war with ZLO, honoring the alliance with HT-DK.
    We have lost lots of troops and we have done great damage to avenge the lost.
    On the other hand Legacy has allied with ZLO, they refuse to start war to help HT-DK and backstabed Hellas.

Do i need to say more?

Quote Originally Posted by de_naap View Post
    I mean HT-DK, the ally in Prophecy who was under attack and Hellas tried to avenge their death. Maybe you will remember their name if I tell you that there was a plan in your old forum according to which HT-DK had to die. Designed by Legacy members of course... Really mature de_naap

Quote Originally Posted by Mazestix View Post
    I mean HT-DK, the ally in Prophecy who was under attack and Hellas tried to avenge their death. Maybe you will remember their name if I tell you that there was a plan in your old forum according to which HT-DK had to die. Designed by Legacy members of course... Really mature de_naap
    Yes remember the apache war which was going on at the same time and the big defence we got from our ally's.
    We had that time another oponent to deal with in our own backyard.

But as always go blaming Legacy because it seems usual todo it and fall back in repeating the same story's

@ZLO respect to you all good luck with the WW.
    Proud (re)tired HC-member of Legacy on S2
    Currently playing S4, Played S2,S4,S5,S6,S8 since 2006

Guardsman

Thanks for Legacy mature posts.
    I don't think that we clearly stated it anywhere (I can be wrong and it's obvious anyway) but of course Rise, ZLO and [FC] wish to win together. Call it a meta, we still need to find a name for it
    May the best win.

Ps: Yes Asteroth, as you once said, you are completely pointless.
    S2.com: Quent187[Catacomb-ZLO-FCR] - Amphetamine [DTO] - Traianus-iWearPink[PM] - Amphetamine[???]
    S1.com: The Last Shadow [V.I.P.-SERG] TS10.com Trinity [UltimaOF]

Page 4 of 14 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast