Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 192

Thread: WW -S2 Progress

  1. #81
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    02-10-2007

    1. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 380(-12) 12 (+2)
    2. sikelos This is Sparta Prophecy 367 (+18 ) 10 (+10)
    3. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 396 (+4 ) 10
    4. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! Prophecy 360 (+11) 8 (+2)
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 374 (+9 ) 7 (+2)
    6. DuneBug It's only a model CR 328 (+16) 3
    7. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 327 (+12) 1
    8. Prion Panem et circenses CR 296 (+12) 1
    9. ladygun Prophecy 490(+9 ) 0
    10. Almighty-Spirit Prophecy 277 (+6) 0
    11. Peacefull21 Prophecy 411 (+10) 0
    12. imok Catacomb 337 (+7) 0
    13. arc CR 365 (+11 ) 0


    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    Wonder of the World
    29-9-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy 392 - 10
    2. Cold Can Prophecy 349 - 6 (+1)
    3. Ravenclaw CR 372 - 6
    4. Rokerda Army 365 5
    5. DuneBug 312 CR 3
    6. KMII Legacy 315 1 (+1)
    7. Prion CR 274 - 1
    8. Almighty-Spirit 271 - 0
    9. Peacefull21 Prophecy 401 0
    10. sikelos Prophecy 353 - 0
    11. ladygun Prophecy 481 0
    12. imok Catacomb 330 0
    13. arc CR 356 0
    Last edited by ermis; 02.10.2007 at 13:43.

  2. #82
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    5-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 17 (+5)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 17 (+7)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 13 (+5)
    4. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 9 (+3)
    6. arc [FC]WMiE CR 8 (+8 )
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 5 (+4)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (+1)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (+1)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0



    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    Wonder of the World
    02-10-2007

    1. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 380(-12) 12 (+2)
    2. sikelos This is Sparta Prophecy 367 (+18 ) 10 (+10)
    3. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 396 (+4 ) 10
    4. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! Prophecy 360 (+11) 8 (+2)
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 374 (+9 ) 7 (+2)
    6. DuneBug It's only a model CR 328 (+16) 3
    7. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 327 (+12) 1
    8. Prion Panem et circenses CR 296 (+12) 1
    9. ladygun Prophecy 490(+9 ) 0
    10. Almighty-Spirit Prophecy 277 (+6) 0
    11. Peacefull21 Prophecy 411 (+10) 0
    12. imok Catacomb 337 (+7) 0
    13. arc CR 365 (+11 ) 0

  3. #83
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    7-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 22 (+5)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 20 (+3)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 15 (+2)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (+6)
    5. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 --
    6. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 10 (+1)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 6 (+1)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 --
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 --
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 --
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0

    estimated complete in 1.142 hours or 47.5 days (lvl 20MB)


    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 17 (+5)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 17 (+7)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 13 (+5)
    4. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 9 (+3)
    6. arc [FC]WMiE CR 8 (+8 )
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 5 (+4)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (+1)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (+1)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0

  4. #84
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    07.05.2006
    Posts
    248

    Default

    yahoo !!! first time that my nickname is on green !!

    (sorry, long time without posting... didnt wanted you to forget me)

  5. #85
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    8-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 25 (+3)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 20 (--)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 15 (--)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (--)
    5. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 (--)
    6. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 10 (--)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 6 (--)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (--)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (--)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 (--)
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0 (--)
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0 (--)
    13. imok Catacomb 0 (--)

    estimated complete in 1.19 hours or 46.6 days (lvl 20MB)


    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    Wonder of the World
    7-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 22 (+5)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 20 (+3)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 15 (+2)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (+6)
    5. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 --
    6. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 10 (+1)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 6 (+1)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 --
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 --
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 --
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0

    estimated complete in 1.142 hours or 47.5 days (lvl 20MB)

  6. #86
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    10-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 28 (+3)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 23 (+3)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 17 (+2)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (--)
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 13 (+3)
    6. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 (--)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 7 (+1)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (--)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (--)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 (--)
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0



    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    Wonder of the World
    8-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 25 (+3)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 20 (--)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 15 (--)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (--)
    5. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 (--)
    6. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 10 (--)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 6 (--)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (--)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (--)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 (--)
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0 (--)
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0 (--)
    13. imok Catacomb 0 (--)

    estimated complete in 1.19 hours or 46.6 days (lvl 20MB)

  7. #87
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Wonder of the World
    11-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 30 (+2)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 25 (+2)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 17 (--)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 17 (+3)
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 15 (+2)
    6. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 (--)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 9 (+2)
    8. ladygun Royal Battle Sinners MariaLnd 5 (+5)
    9. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (--)
    10. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (--)
    11. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 (--)
    12. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0

    estimated complete in 1.087 hours or 45 days (lvl 20MB)


    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    Wonder of the World
    10-10-2007

    1. Haploid Legacy Undefeated Legacy 28 (+3)
    2. Ravenclaw Rising Star Express CR 23 (+3)
    3. Cold Can The BBQ Is Back!!!! MariaLnd 17 (+2)
    4. arc [FC]WMiE CR 14 (--)
    5. Rokerda Armies Asylum Army 13 (+3)
    6. sikelos This is Sparta MariaLnd 10 (--)
    7. Prion Panem et circenses CR 7 (+1)
    8. DuneBug It's only a model CR 4 (--)
    9. Almighty-Spirit Crazy Diamond MariaLnd 1 (--)
    10. KMII Legacy Pride Legacy 1 (--)
    11. Peacefull21 MariaLnd 0
    12. ladygun MariaLnd 0
    13. imok Catacomb 0
    Last edited by ermis; 11.10.2007 at 18:30.

  8. #88
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    11.09.2006
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    41

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karnak View Post
    yahoo !!! first time that my nickname is on green !!

    (sorry, long time without posting... didnt wanted you to forget me)
    hi karnak...what happend 2 youre acc?

  9. #89
    Natarian Knight BlackPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.10.2005
    Location
    In Natar's Legends
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    He plays the account "arc" now.
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

  10. #90
    Axerider
    Join Date
    17.02.2006
    Posts
    388

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Karnak View Post
    yahoo !!! first time that my nickname is on green !!

    (sorry, long time without posting... didnt wanted you to forget me)

    all thx to me :P
    [Dare] "Who Dares Wins" Player of TheCrimsonDevil
    Ex Rise-E leader together with Boxer

Page 9 of 20 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WW Progress
    By AxeAttack in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 27.06.2010, 03:52
  2. WW Progress
    By Poster in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29.08.2009, 00:09
  3. progress so far
    By molo in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01.03.2009, 12:39
  4. Progress of the WW
    By Pedrag in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 24.02.2008, 14:16
  5. For those who want to know the progress of WW
    By lyw in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 1381
    Last Post: 06.12.2007, 19:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •