Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 192

Thread: WW -S2 Progress

  1. #1
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    02.05.2007
    Posts
    37

    Default WW -S2 Progress

    lets start count and check the progress of WW in our server.

    atm we can only check the pop of each village and the owners.

    Wonder of the World
    6-9-2007
    Player Name Alliance level pop
    1. sikelos [Killers] 0 240
    2. Peacefull21 [Killers]0 230
    3. Almighty-Spirit [BGS-DH] 0 195
    4. imok [Cata-P] 0 240
    5. Rokerda [Army] 0 210
    6. arc [FC] 0 230
    7. KMII [Legacy] 0 213
    8. Haploid [Legacy] 0 258
    9. Cold Can [BM LOS] 0 247
    10. Prion [CR] 0 218
    11. DuneBug [CR] 0 212
    12. Ravenclaw [CR] 0 244
    13. ladygun [BM-SW] 0 298

  2. #2
    j-p
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ermis View Post
    lets start count and check the progress of WW in our server.

    atm we can only check the pop of each village and the owners.

    Wonder of the World
    6-9-2007
    Player Name Alliance level pop
    1. sikelos [Killers] 0 240
    2. Peacefull21 [Killers]0 230
    3. Almighty-Spirit [BGS-DH] 0 195
    4. imok [Cata-P] 0 240
    5. Rokerda [Army] 0 210
    6. arc [FC] 0 230
    7. KMII [Legacy] 0 213
    8. Haploid [Legacy] 0 258
    9. Cold Can [BM LOS] 0 247
    10. Prion [CR] 0 218
    11. DuneBug [CR] 0 212
    12. Ravenclaw [CR] 0 244
    13. ladygun [BM-SW] 0 298

    Nice work, almight spirit

  3. #3
    Thorned Warrior Mazestix's Avatar
    Join Date
    23.09.2005
    Posts
    72

    Default

    yea...that was a funny story :P
    hellas player cleans, almighty takes, almighty loses and almighty takes it back...will that continue? i'm waiting for your bets gentlemen.

    btw, who wants to bet? It will be funny to try to guess the winner from now!!! Should we do another topic?
    Another suggestion: all alliances make a poll in their forum to find out who they think will win (i mean which WW, not team). And then we post results here....the winner...ehm...the winner will take 1M crop after the end of theserver :P

  4. #4
    Thorned Warrior
    Join Date
    06.09.2007
    Posts
    52

    Default new

    hi i am new so i would enjoy some people to talk to bout my new village and how to get on it

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mazestix View Post
    yea...that was a funny story :P
    hellas player cleans, almighty takes, almighty loses and almighty takes it back...will that continue? i'm waiting for your bets gentlemen.

    btw, who wants to bet? It will be funny to try to guess the winner from now!!! Should we do another topic?
    Another suggestion: all alliances make a poll in their forum to find out who they think will win (i mean which WW, not team). And then we post results here....the winner...ehm...the winner will take 1M crop after the end of theserver :P
    i actually was worried that lamasta woul keep the WW. so now hellas has 3 WW's
    pretty good

  6. #6

    Default

    With all the name-changing at BGS, I would not be suprised that this village will have the Darkhood tag soon.

    Currently on: S2

  7. #7
    Natarian Knight BlackPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.10.2005
    Location
    In Natar's Legends
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    We just like to confuse people.
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackPaladin View Post
    We just like to confuse people.
    That's what I live for.

    Quote Originally Posted by j-p View Post
    Nice work, almight spirit
    Thanks, j-p

  9. #9
    Guardsman
    Join Date
    02.03.2006
    Location
    Hellas-W
    Posts
    203

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by King Michael II View Post
    With all the name-changing at BGS, I would not be suprised that this village will have the Darkhood tag soon.
    we change our names, not our identities
    Hellas Leader



  10. #10
    Natarian Knight BlackPaladin's Avatar
    Join Date
    04.10.2005
    Location
    In Natar's Legends
    Posts
    2,090

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kallitsa View Post
    we change our names, not our identities
    yeah, you went from KMII's wife to ex-wife but you're still kallitsa.
    BlackPaladin
    "Here I stand, triumphant over my enemy, and there it stands, triumphant over me." -Labiathan (BlackPaladin)
    "....But the void can take your life away as quickly as it gave it to you...." -Foreseer

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. WW Progress
    By AxeAttack in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 3
    Replies: 102
    Last Post: 27.06.2010, 03:52
  2. WW Progress
    By Poster in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 5
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 29.08.2009, 00:09
  3. progress so far
    By molo in forum Gameplay questions
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01.03.2009, 12:39
  4. Progress of the WW
    By Pedrag in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 2
    Replies: 66
    Last Post: 24.02.2008, 14:16
  5. For those who want to know the progress of WW
    By lyw in forum Politics & diplomacy - World 1
    Replies: 1381
    Last Post: 06.12.2007, 19:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •