Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Lvl 100! Its Over

Lol u remembered. Yea I guess so. My 1st win in 2 1/2 years. Go me...

^_^

ABC for life.

Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

BoredPoster

Quote Originally Posted by WPnow View Post
    gratz lanzalot and GSNC. well deserved winning!

oh, and gratz to slave for having the biggest army on travian speed server history, though he never bragged about it
    Congratz Lanz.
    As for you big mouth see ya in the fall. I hope you have the troops to match your words.
    I will be setling in the same quadrant as PFF whatever that quadrant will be.
    Hope you have the guts to face me cause i see that at words i cannot match you. Make sure you come or be a chicken
    Remember not the summer round, the auttum round.
    Dean you might wanna come to and give him a hand cuase i am so sure he will not handle it alone. (i still hate you ftr:P)
    And Dacul you might wanna read this too and take notice. And all the lamers who think they are pro just cause they flame.
    Look me up and hope to see some atacks on my village.

Fall, Mownmbasa, PFF.

FOR ALL INTRESTED, I WILL REPEAT:

ITF WILL RETURN IN NORTH-WEST. If you are intrested in joining, go to North-West, and contact ITF leadership at the beginning of the new round.

More info will be posted soon.

Greetz,

Holy Light
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagnach View Post
    "... the wrath of teh Holylight, Protector of GayPink, Hater of Straight, Lord of Underpants and Sovereign King of "Getting your account wiped out in time you need to make a sandwich..."

Quote Originally Posted by klark View Post
    And who was pitiku until february? and who is aditza? Btw any ideea why he got banned after me and silenus raped his capital?

You guys did only defence all the server no main off or something. I dont see any point in playing like that. But you are "the greatest to play this game"... can i add "you are the greatest Pandas to play this game"
    Aditza was one of my gangmembers. He tried to move to PFF after ITF was getting squashed. I believe I even called him a traitor :\. Well nevermind anyways.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagnach View Post
    "... the wrath of teh Holylight, Protector of GayPink, Hater of Straight, Lord of Underpants and Sovereign King of "Getting your account wiped out in time you need to make a sandwich..."

so if anybody want to come with ITF next server, he can come in NW zone ...he meet with us there ...

ps ITF is on this server ! look again and again again dracoo and you will see
    anyway the important for us is PFF lose this server and win our friends

Quote Originally Posted by gemenii View Post
    Pitikule vb urat si pe langa subiect...iar din februarie nu te am mai gasit pe harta...Nu ma face sa trimit eroul peste tine
    voi ati stiut ca am disparut dar eu in tot timpu ala eram pe contu olty eu lam primit inainte sa imi luati toate satele ...
    faza cu erou e tare... am destul deff sa iti opreat orice armata ...

Pikeman

And Dacul you might wanna read this too and take notice. And all the lamers who think they are pro just cause they flame.
    Look me up and hope to see some atacks on my village.

Fall, Mownmbasa, PFF.[/QUOTE]

see you man
    in the winter game
    best luck in your life
    im not the man who you think i am
    ptr toti romanii de pe forum o rugaminte
    traduceti gaozar in engleza va rog frumos

va salut si va doresc toate cele bune
    sper sa ne revedem cu bine in toamna(iarna)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456