Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Special Thanks to CN

Axerider

iguanas is Tare.bravos igauna.oh yeah and u guys are comunists.lol.

Thorned Warrior

Its hard to believe how low CN-GOD players can be.
    At the start of the war all they did was to try and infiltrate spies in AOR.
    When they noticed players in AOR don't give up so easily they start posting trash on the forum towards me and my alliance. I was accused of being a coward by this guy ''get'' who was too brave to tell us his in game id.
    After that they started to hack into accounts in AOR and AOR2 [mine was one of them]
    Still they come now with the same attitude throwing with dirt in people they couldn't defeat on the battle field. Maybe they should crawl back under that rock they came from and let players enjoy this game and their money spent.

Axerider

finally someone agrees with me

Quote Originally Posted by _Priest_ View Post
    finally someone agrees with me
    Let me see what you said.

First of all .. at the beginning of the server , in the 6-8th week GOD later to be known CN,0801.G,or whatever , went to attack R.L so they could try to "own" the area.The first one to be destroyed was Iguanas, according to them.

Well let me tell you that they tried that for 1 month or more to destroy his capital..they kept destroying the capital and at one point thanks to LLE/RUS + their wings we gathered more than 300-350k defense in a few days because CN kept throwing their armies against his capital.

The only thing they managed to do was to destroy 500 pop at iguanas` capital,and nothing more.They had spies and they still did not manage to destroy iguanas,at one point they even went for sterspasch but they lost even more armies. I should know better,i was right next to them reinforcing iguanas .

Server is done,well done guyz,cn did not manage to destroy iguanas and his sitter .. THE END.

Regarding RUS/LLE/RL i wanna say good job guyz..it was fun hanging with you.See you next time

P.S: rus log in game and answer my igm about the next round

Quote Originally Posted by House'sism View Post
    First of all .. at the beginning of the server , in the 6-8th week GOD later to be known CN,0801.G,or whatever , went to attack R.L so they could try to "own" the area.The first one to be destroyed was Iguanas, according to them.

Well let me tell you that they tried that for 1 month or more to destroy his capital..they kept destroying the capital and at one point thanks to LLE/RUS + their wings we gathered more than 300-350k defense in a few days because CN kept throwing their armies against his capital.

The only thing they managed to do was to destroy 500 pop at iguanas` capital,and nothing more.They had spies and they still did not manage to destroy iguanas,at one point they even went for sterspasch but they lost even more armies. I should know better,i was right next to them reinforcing iguanas .

Server is done,well done guyz,cn did not manage to destroy iguanas and his sitter .. THE END.

Regarding RUS/LLE/RL i wanna say good job guyz..it was fun hanging with you.See you next time

P.S: rus log in game and answer my igm about the next round

Well done! Good jod!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12