Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Sore Losers?

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    I agree, there should be no political statements like "FREE TIBET" and also like "TIBET WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE CHINESE" like I've seen on some other players profile and signature on the forum.

If you don't want this political things to be brought up, do not bring them yourself too.

Regards

4fun

Don`t forget the alliance descreprtion where they made an entire story about how they owning tibet for hundereds of years.

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    I agree, there should be no political statements like "FREE TIBET" and also like "TIBET WAS, IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE CHINESE" like I've seen on some other players profile and signature on the forum.

If you don't want this political things to be brought up, do not bring them yourself too.

Regards

4fun
    Keep in mind that it was normal for chinese to violate NAPs telling that someone has told something bad about Tibet.

As stupid as it sounds, Tibet is China as Kosovo is Serbia! A lot of Muslims moved in and took over the land declaring it their own. Tibet was always part of China and should be part of china. I am my self neather from china nor Serbia. So this is a 3rd party view. But lets get back to travian and none of this Free tibet ****

Where were YOU when it happened? (TM Deleted)
    -The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by slave View Post
    First of all , i'll say this. I dont break rules and since rules stated that i am not allowed to post the IGM with names without the permission of the guy , i'll post it without the name. By the way, at NO point in this message did i state that the IGM is a conversation between me and priest so please do NOT accuse me of saying that.

Well that random guy refer to some particular PFF guy. In that message, he more or less argeed that i didnt cheat and the minute he saw my army,

Bam, we are now cheaters.

What does this means? Its exactly what i said on my sig. If you are not a PFF member and you are weaker than them, you are a noob. If you are better than them and is not a part of them, you're a cheater.
    hey dont you have to win something before you can call someone else a loser..? and someone that won the previous 2 rounds! without cheating. without scripts. with 1 account (yeah imagine that.. not having "friends" accounts to farm freely all server). basically GOD last round and CN this round only lost. you couldnt even get control in NE region this round with all your might.. your WW got banned (hmm i wonder why) and your leader lionfashion too (rumor says he had 100 passwords but i guess only he knows the real number). so stop your crying and start talking when you win something (try without cheating even tho you cant win even with scripts and multi account..). you are the only loser here.

Quote Originally Posted by holymly View Post
    hey dont you have to win something before you can call someone else a loser..? and someone that won the previous 2 rounds! without cheating. without scripts. with 1 account (yeah imagine that.. not having "friends" accounts to farm freely all server). basically GOD last round and CN this round only lost. you couldnt even get control in NE region this round with all your might.. your WW got banned (hmm i wonder why) and your leader lionfashion too (rumor says he had 100 passwords but i guess only he knows the real number). so stop your crying and start talking when you win something (try without cheating even tho you cant win even with scripts and multi account..). you are the only loser here.
    Lol. PFF uses scrips, PFF farms their own, and has farmed from the first server! How do i know? Because I was against the idea when it was made by the PFF leadership. I left PFF because of that, if you think PFF was the greatest allience ever? Your wrong. TBD was and will be. The way this should be played, formed once for one server and then thats it. Some of the UCOT WW got banned too, majority did. A win is a win, even though the hackers were always hacking our META by never yours. For the major part the victory was achived on the road of blood and bones and you cant change that.

-The Catalyst-Call Me Master-Vengence-Call Me God-Spongebob-Ov3rL0rd-DontHitDaddy

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Night View Post
    Lol. PFF uses scrips, PFF farms their own, and has farmed from the first server! How do i know? Because I was against the idea when it was made by the PFF leadership. I left PFF because of that, if you think PFF was the greatest allience ever? Your wrong. TBD was and will be. The way this should be played, formed once for one server and then thats it. Some of the UCOT WW got banned too, majority did. A win is a win, even though the hackers were always hacking our META by never yours. For the major part the victory was achived on the road of blood and bones and you cant change that.
    i donno where you get these ideas but i am PFF leadership and you must be on something saying that. atleast for the servers i played there were no farms in PFF main (and tried to keep no in wings too but i cant keep track of all wings). i donno who TBD was but if they played just 1 server how can they be the greatest ever? they won more then twince in that server?

i have nothing against lanz who won he deserves it. never said anything against him. i just find it funny that GOD/CN ppl call PFF losers when they accomplish nothing even while cheating.

i also find it funny that ppl that never won anything (donno if you did but i think you are from NL) speak bad about those that won. jelousy is pathetic.
    why is it that even after someone else won you guys keep talking trash about PFF? only reason i can think is these ppl either got owned by PFF or got kicked for some reason..

Thorned Warrior

why is it that even after someone else won you guys keep talking trash about PFF? only reason i can think is these ppl either got owned by PFF or got kicked for some reason..
    I have had no contact in game with PFF at all but the attitude I see on here stinks. Will your ego let you accept what I say or will you insist that I have lost to or been kicked from PFF in the past?

Try this one on for size. Maybe it's because the vocal members from PFF on this forum have such disrespect and speak to everyone with such contempt that they bring it on themselves.

I'm sure that PFF have many rule abiding and honourable players but I'm afraid the few that come on here DO ruin the reputation of your whole alliance.

Here's just one example of the sort of post I am talking about

guess u are just dumb. Chinese alliance do cheat and push accounts its a fact. THE END

Now **** off from PFF.
    Yeah thats gonna win PFF friends.
    Forum Idiot

Thorned Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by metest View Post
    I have had no contact in game with PFF at all but the attitude I see on here stinks. Will your ego let you accept what I say or will you insist that I have lost to or been kicked from PFF in the past?

Try this one on for size. Maybe it's because the vocal members from PFF on this forum have such disrespect and speak to everyone with such contempt that they bring it on themselves.

I'm sure that PFF have many rule abiding and honourable players but I'm afraid the few that come on here DO ruin the reputation of your whole alliance.

Here's just one example of the sort of post I am talking about

Yeah thats gonna win PFF friends.

Edit: And stop with the crap about needing to win something before you are allowed an opinion on losing. Everyone, including you, is allowed an opinion even if it is wrong.

Real Edit: Note to self, press the edit button and not the quote button else you'll look like a fool!
    Forum Idiot

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by _Priest_ View Post
    @slave :

yes that random guy is me .

still your army is only a little bit bigger than mine even though i lost over 2000 catas 40.000 axes ... 20.000 tk and 1-1.500 rams this server only from that army ...and you only attacked oases... judging from you off rank )

and i did it only with the help of my dual and sitter ( wich helped me with crop at the end , but if i struggled i could have managed on my own ... ) .

i told you to show me something YOU did this server ... something YOU acomplished . your army is a team efort , the same as blackwinds .

YOU are weak ... all talk ...

and yeah ... it is possible with 12 k pop . but i doubt you farmed all day long and sent resources all day long ... ( probably you used a script ) ...

and why am i sore loser ?????
    all hats down for Lanzalot and his AMAZING deffense

i see this server as a personal victory .

a 500.000 crop army in the conditions given is an acomplishment for me atleast .

if a player wich did something in this game told us that we suck maybe we would give it some thought ... but coming from you ... a ZERO in travian ..........................

have you seen that only you and those retards from ITF said we sucked ? all other enemyes saw PFF as a great adversary ...
    Genius. We all have what we need to do. I provided catas to destroy enemies while the others use their army to clear. Due to my village size, my resources are limited and therefore im not able to have 2-3 offense armies like others.

And i dont send resources. I use TK and raid my own villages. Its a way faster way to get resources around.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodles View Post
    R u my slave deffinantly DID cheat at least last round, well. he may not of used them himself but he sent me a few links to scripts he said id find useful + chatted to me about developing / editing them, at the time I thought not much of it as I found them useful and he seemed friendly.

we were neighbours last round and always got on well till GOD attacked me, and he joined in with them and flattened 3 of my villages.

I am bitter towards him, but I can also confirm 110% that if he dont use scripts, he at least knows all about them, were to find private ones and how they work to your advantage.

Right, give me your name. And tell me where was your last server at? And what alliance was i in?

Ha. Cant answer? Let me tell you this idiot. I was in GOD-E and due to the fact that GOD-E was the ONLY NW wing , not including the 3 member 500 pop GOD-something wings, we were NOT included in ANY sorts of fight since they just wanted us to do our own things.

Therefore, dont bother giving me craps.
    99% of all Comx players that are not from PFF and have a decent amount of troops are cheaters. If you are the part of the remaining 1%, then you must be a PFF spy.

i donno where you get these ideas but i am PFF leadership and you must be on something saying that. atleast for the servers i played there were no farms in PFF main (and tried to keep no in wings too but i cant keep track of all wings). i donno who TBD was but if they played just 1 server how can they be the greatest ever? they won more then twince in that server?

i have nothing against lanz who won he deserves it. never said anything against him. i just find it funny that GOD/CN ppl call PFF losers when they accomplish nothing even while cheating.

i also find it funny that ppl that never won anything (donno if you did but i think you are from NL) speak bad about those that won. jelousy is pathetic.
    Alright, well then I must be wrong because on the 3rd server PFF could have changed their rules or they are still farming their smallest wings. PFF's best wing almost left the PFF co after PFF were inspecting their wings and then farming them.

Its wierd you dont know TBD, I guess how quickly people forget. But I guess it was before your time. Some of the TBD people and fans decided to repeat the forerunners achievements and made PFF. Also when you are defedning PFF like that, I bet you there was at least 10 people who also used scripts in PFF. I bet you there were also multi accounters. YOU dont know that personaly, because you cant be on every account.

Regards
    Dark Night

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast