Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: The Winners = Script Abuse Cheaters

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by aabbcc987 View Post
    thread and dirty words won't help you at all, I am only asking you if you can answer my questions.

If yes, just tell me. if not, just play for fun. what is the matter with you?

By the way, I also like play starcraft
    To all the people that think i am rasist because i called the chinesse zergers.I took this expresion from a guy that lives in taiwan actually(i wonder who he was),he had called u zergers and by this i mean CN.,i just found it funny and its even funnier to see the efect of i9t on you zergers.))

Quote Originally Posted by Vici View Post
    To all the people that think i am rasist because i called the chinesse zergers.I took this expresion from a guy that lives in taiwan actually(i wonder who he was),he had called u zergers and by this i mean CN.,i just found it funny and its even funnier to see the efect of i9t on you zergers.))
    Are you a real human being? I was asking you questions. just answer me. how you always mention chinese all the time?

I totally don't care whether all CNs kick your ******* or not! I never asked you that.
    Last edited by aabbcc987; 07.05.2008 at 20:29.

Guardsman

Are you a real human being? I was asking you questions. just answer me. how you always mention chinese all the time?

I totally don't care whether all CNs kick your f u c k ing a ss hole or not! I never asked you that.
    Loooooooooool
    Don't stress me!

Axerider

Your are basically calling chinese people or CN players multis using a different term. I knew a few GOD players that were multis, same as I knew russian and Romanian that were multis and before you ask, yes, I reported all of them, at least the ones that I have some probes. But Anyway, I can not say all CN, Russian and Romanian were multis, that's lame, generalizations are wrong.

Here is zerger explanation by the way and it's related to another online game

"The term zerging is commonly used by Urban Dead players to describe all forms of multiple character abuse. This is a way of creating de facto super-characters, and is a structural problem for all MMORPG designs where new characters can be created cheaply.

To zerg is therefore to create alternate characters (also known as Alts) and coordinate them as if they were a single one. This practice is cheating in Urban Dead. UD includes automatic anti-zerging countermeasures. Zerg characters can be automatically penalised or deleted.

Some of the more pedantic UD players note that "zerging," according to its Wikipedia explanation usually refers to the use of multiple new throw-away characters to achieve a goal. By that definition, true zerg characters would receive little or no maintenance and would often be discarded after one use. While this type of cheating does occur in UD, it is only a sub-type of mutiple character abuse, or simply multi abuse. Multi abuse has its own detailed entry on this wiki. "

Axerider

I totally don't care whether all CNs kick your ******* or not! I never asked you that.
    wel abbbbbwgatever.CN never did and never could lol.i am jsut too good for zergs.
    seriously now,with no relevance too the fact that you are chinese Cn is a despicable alliance,i didn't see any quality from them(i mean HUMAN quality).,my first server i was close by to GOD wings in the north west and i trashed a bunch of their players .over 10 people and managed together with a friend to take down a wing,that wing change alegiance.this round i fought CH for a time untill lanzalot decided for a n ally for his ww race,.the CH people i nuked remember me probably.even though i suspected that seic cn and ch were very close i didnt imagine thy were part of some master plan.LOL.
    but this way i can say i fought and defeated some GOD players again.not sure about next round.but i am sure that you guys will appear everywhere as ussual.so if i play i am sure i will have the oportunity to o pop some more of your accounts,although it seems u can always spring back more of them

Axerider

that was enlighting 4fun.i jsut thought it meant the damn zergs in starcraft,those awfull, ugly ,not HUMAN beings that were so cheap to make and easy to kill,but i guess i was wrong

Axerider

that was enlighting 4fun.i jsut thought it meant the damn zergs in starcraft,those awfull, ugly ,not HUMAN beings that were so cheap to make and easy to kill,but i guess i was wrong
    Well,

if that was your intention, then that is the true meaning in this case, though when I look it up, that was the explanation that I found, apart from some ants behavior that also reflected a lot alliances behavior in this game. I will put it here as well, it was quite interesting for me.

Regards

4fun

Topic: Real life zergers
    Date Posted: 8/1/06 6:42am Subject: Real life zergers
    I'm sure there is a lesson here somewhere

Ants More Aggressive When in Gangs Abigail W. Leonard
    Special to LiveScience
    LiveScience.com
    Mon Jul 31, 4:30 PM ET

Whether in a bar or on the battlefield, it’s easier to fight knowing friends have your back. The same is true in the ant world.

A new study shows ants are more aggressive when they think they’re part of a larger group.

The research showed that ants fighting for a piece of tuna soaked in pineapple juice—a precious commodity for the invertebrates—acted more aggressively if they felt they were part of a community.

To foster feelings of kinship, researcher Colby Tanner, a graduate student at the University of Utah, kept one set of F. xerophila ants in a densely populated environment, where they were constantly bumping into each other. He put a second group of F. xerophila ants in a more sparsely populated area, where they had little contact with others.

Have at it

In fighting trials against their natural enemy, a different species of ant, the groups acted very differently.

While all the fights were evenly matched—either five-on-five or one-on-one—ants from the sparsely populated setting were more hesitant to scrap, Tanner found.

On the other hand, ants raised in a highly populated environment were more aggressive in fights. Because F. xerophila ants are most successful when they gang up on opponents, Tanner thinks those that know they have allies are more willing to get involved.

The assertive behavior of ants used to being in large groups could also serve as a signal to opponents—a way for this species, which is not particularly adept at fighting alone, to indicate there are more of them around, he says.

Greater good

The signaling appears to work. When the F. xerophila ants acted belligerently, even in one-on-one situations, their opponents often ran away rather than sticking around for a fight they’d be favored to win.

Still, the confrontational approach didn’t always help ants individually. In fact, both groups of F. xerophila died at the same rate. The aggressive ones were more likely to kill their opponents, though, so the behavior served the larger community by keeping enemies away from limited resources.

The research was published online in the July 19 Proceedings of the Royal Society B: Biological Sciences.

Axerider

)))) very funny one.lol.true for humans as well

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456