Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: alliances

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLight View Post
    Lawlz... I'm about the only ITF player that is active on the forum. Thanks for calling me great xD.

You forget, that the second-last WW round ITchris lead the WW-race, untill it became to hot, and everyone sended their largest armies towards our wonder. The round before that one, PFF won, and the round BEFORE that one, I believe Pitiku won with his world wonder. So what are you aiming at? Yeah, true ITF didn't survive until the end. A lot of our elite players weren't there, and we had fair competition of PFF. PFF IS a great alliance.
    Lol.. I was in ITF way before you got in Except.. I didn't stay til the end game..

Anyway, yeah I noticed a lot of good players were not playing this round.. Being in the same quadrant with PFF and fighting them was a challenge for ITF, PFF being the winners of the previous rounds...

But well... ITF will be better next round, right HolyLight?

Quote Originally Posted by 4fun View Post
    ITchris, I believe that was 2 rounds ago, when sir_nicu (from PFF) won. IF that is the case, he was an ITF player, but no ITF alliance. The round before this one, as well, no ITF alliance, at least nothing relevant as ITF and not need to tell you this round, a real powerhouse does dissapear, it prevails

All I am saying, a META alliance, should have a least 2 or 3 wing in the top 20 or 30 from beginning till end. Appart from rule their sector and/or quadrant, that's what PFF has done 3 rounds in a row, GOD has controlled their sector twice and ruled their quadrant once. But I have not seeing that from ITF, it's just that. Not aiming at anything in particular.

Regards

4fun
    ITchris was an ITF player, and TsL was just an alter-ego of ITF. Same leadership, same elite players. So you can say it was just ITF. All three TsL wings were in top 20. But I assure you, I know our history, and I'm pretty proud of it, except for the things versus SGODS and our loss versus PFF.

Quote Originally Posted by -cool1- View Post
    Lol.. I was in ITF way before you got in Except.. I didn't stay til the end game..

Anyway, yeah I noticed a lot of good players were not playing this round.. Being in the same quadrant with PFF and fighting them was a challenge for ITF, PFF being the winners of the previous rounds...

But well... ITF will be better next round, right HolyLight?

Yeah you was before me. I know. But you aren't the most active guy on this forum, are you. And do you still represent ITF ?

Next round we will start as a new ITF, perhaps even with a different name, who knows. And it takes till the wintergame that you see ITF like it is supposed to be. With the good players all there.

But let's wait to have this discussion till the round really got started, shall we? I can't start making promises I can't keep, but I've fait in ITF.
    Last edited by HolyLight; 07.05.2008 at 22:29.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagnach View Post
    "... the wrath of teh Holylight, Protector of GayPink, Hater of Straight, Lord of Underpants and Sovereign King of "Getting your account wiped out in time you need to make a sandwich..."

Quote Originally Posted by HolyLight View Post

Yeah you was before me. I know. But you aren't the most active guy on this forum, are you. And do you still represent ITF ?

Next round we will start as a new ITF, perhaps even with a different name, who knows. And it takes till the wintergame that you see ITF like it is supposed to be. With the good players all there.

But let's wait to have this discussion till the round really got started, shall we? I can't start making promises I can't keep, but I've fait in ITF.
    Lol.. Right, inform me =) I want to be updated, I miss playing this game..

Yes, I have faith in ITF too.. I don't think those players quit so easily.. =)

Quote Originally Posted by -cool1- View Post
    Lol.. Right, inform me =) I want to be updated, I miss playing this game..

Yes, I have faith in ITF too.. I don't think those players quit so easily.. =)
    Euhm... You should talk to pitiku to get informed... I don't really think it's up to me to do that . Soon you will understand why.

Damn I hate that mysterious crap.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagnach View Post
    "... the wrath of teh Holylight, Protector of GayPink, Hater of Straight, Lord of Underpants and Sovereign King of "Getting your account wiped out in time you need to make a sandwich..."

I would say come on, Vici.

First, could you pay attention on your manner?

Are we "zerg"?

So you and holymly = ? god?

If we cheat, Admin and MH will ban us.

You should better know our laggy connection, most of us will cost around 10 seconds to open 1 page.

Proxy is no effects.
    Last edited by get; 08.05.2008 at 04:43.

So whos gunna be in the SW? I might join there 2 get away from all the metas

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234