Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Logs from the WW attacks.

Guardsman

Midian's WW had around 5.8 million defenders at one point, I'm curious if the Russians or anyone else ever had even close to that many?
    plasmid @ old s5.com

Quote Originally Posted by plasmid View Post
    Midian's WW had around 5.8 million defenders at one point, I'm curious if the Russians or anyone else ever had even close to that many?

I saw ur so called defenders...u guys had even catas or rams...or even chiefs and settlers...all kind of army.Arkasa and drei had only praet/spears/phalanx,why do u brag about it,it was a silly mistake to put off units into a WW,eat so much crop,and fro what?

Thorned Warrior

Nah.. Midian's WW only had those O troops in it after things were pretty much over.

We ran a pretty tight ship of Phals/Praets/Spears in all of the Semper WW villages.

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Sarum View Post
    Nah.. Midian's WW only had those O troops in it after things were pretty much over.

We ran a pretty tight ship of Phals/Praets/Spears in all of the Semper WW villages.
    Well thats not true at all. There were a lot of useless defenders at Midians

http://travilog.org.ua/en/8527103/95...96f0851294c988

As for drei we had around 4.5 million troops in the end.

Crop: -2244233 per hour

ooopss...sorry, i think i misunderstood the topic completely...my apologies...

anyway...please forgive me for my ignorance...im also beginning to think that kurva = slo motion...am i right or what?

...then were you sitting for kr neki who entered our area at around 0, 300...nice try, but we did take those 3 rabbits back... ^^
    http://forum.travian.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=373276&dateline=11895  00325
    first servers s5.com and s6.com 2007-2008 (desolators)
    s1.com 2008 (B-OW); s1.com 2009 (LEGENDS); s7.com 2009 (B-OW)

Guardsman

Quote Originally Posted by RO_Riko View Post
    I saw ur so called defenders...u guys had even catas or rams...or even chiefs and settlers...all kind of army.Arkasa and drei had only praet/spears/phalanx,why do u brag about it,it was a silly mistake to put off units into a WW,eat so much crop,and fro what?
    Riko, i wasn't trying to brag, just wanted to see some numbers, as I hadn't seen anything from Rus or CWL

Plus there couldn't have been more then 2-300k of useless troops in Midians WW, they were there as food mostly.
    plasmid @ old s5.com

Axerider

Quote Originally Posted by calpoly_man View Post
    Well thats not true at all. There were a lot of useless defenders at Midians

http://travilog.org.ua/en/8527103/95...96f0851294c988

As for drei we had around 4.5 million troops in the end.

Crop: -2244233 per hour
    There are times when no unit is useless. It may gives even a tiny bit of def. You guys had some 15M def, so you could be picky. We had about 6M, we took any kid chief and any old timer catapult that could give even a tiny def value. It was for only a few days at the hight of the attacks, and it was worth it. 200 cata at the village help no one. At the WW it gives 12000 def points

I agree that generly it useless. But every useless unit, have its days.

PD

Natarian Knight

Quote Originally Posted by RO_Riko View Post
    why talk about something you know nothing about?

http://travian-reports.net/us/raport.php?id=442a78cee

there were plenty of "useless troops" in drei as well. and even those "useless troops" have defensive points.

we ran a fairly tight ship until it became obvious that midian was the only obvious target left for you guys. then we called for all units to be sent to the WW - no matter what the type.

as for eating crops - those catapults should probably have been used to cropkill other cities, but the fact is that some accounts probably had already gone inactive and were being sat the last week or two of the server. they're already eating crops, so why not have them eat half the crops and be somewhat useful?

anyway, I took over the Rayjan account until ~late April but had to give it away to a friend
    to take care of because I traveled for ~6 weeks. I came back to help my friend Slo Motion
    with the WW race.

its nothing compared with what midian had...I don't find that report,it's on CWL forum.

Axerider

Could it be that the nub troops at the ww's were actually supposed to be real attacks against those WW's but people did reinforce instead of normal attack? I know there were a lot of attacks against our WW's with def troops while they suppose to be reinforcements

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast