Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: The Battle for Ayrea- An Empire RPG

Default The Battle for Ayrea- An Empire RPG

The Continent of Ayrea
    The land of Ayrea* straddles all climates and terrain. It is a large continent surrounded by oceans to the east, west and south and the icy tundra of the north. On this continent lives an assortment of races. Each race having a unique terrain and climate in which they reside in. Each race has a set of beliefs on how they started and how they came to be where they are now. Regardless of religion, gods or scientific theory, these races have come to inhabit what they know as their home, the continent of Ayrea.

The History of Ayrea
    Once Ayrea thrived. Each empire was friendly with another, whether they agreed on things or not. Because of the friendliness of the empires, a city was established. Called Union City in human tongue, it was a place in which every race had representation. No one race held sway over another. Upon creation of such a city, many people were attracted to it. Thousands migrated to establish a part of the city as their own. Thus the creation of the suburbs of Union City, each tailoring itself to their creator’s culture. Religious groups flocked to the city in order to gain converts, merchants came to trade for different goods and supplies and the city continued to grow. Such a place of equality and peacefulness was such a wonder to behold. Union City ran as a helper, a guide and a place where major conflicts and wars could be avoided as well as a place where people could go find themselves. Thus the continent of Ayrea flourished, enriching each empire in its own way. For 500 years Ayrea was run peacefully in this way.

At some point, as history has shown us, things go wrong. This is such a point in which we are placed. Each race seeks to gain the upper hand on their opponents and each coinciding religion tries to do the same. The once peaceful Union City erupted into chaos. However, it is a controlled chaos. For now.

The Council of Ayrea
    Upon the creation of Union City, the Council of Ayrea was created. Naturally, each race had one representative on the Council. Through the Councilmember, each race was able to attempt to influence decisions to go in their favor. Starting out equal and peaceful, the Council was a great proponent for peace. However, throughout the years, jealousy, hatred, envy and all other forms of emotions crept into the hearts of the empires. Through the Councilmembers, the empires strove to gain the upper hand over each other. Thus beginning to degrade the principles of what the Council, and the city itself, was founded on and stood for. Eventually lust and greed would ran rampant throughout the city and allies were sought in the case of an inevitable war.

*Ayrea- Pronounced A-re-uh

Goal:
    Survive the onslaught that shall ensue. Once every spot is filled I shall write up a lengthy post (I know it sucks, sorry but it advances the plot) creating the situation that you shall be thrust into. In the event that every spot is not filled up, I shall create empires, or nations, within these places on the map. I will write up posts on them, but they shall be summaries as I do not have the time to play many empires at once.

This is a Fantasy RPG. Thus the use of magic is 100% acceptable. However, I cannot denounce the fact that gunpowder can be discovered. Thus I shall allow the use of some technology. There will be no modern day weapons or futuristic weapons allowed. In the scene of weaponology, some explosives, muskets and early rifles are where I draw the line currently. As the RPG advances, I shall announce if empires can continue past these limits. If there are any questions on what technology is acceptable, feel free to PM me. I only bite a little.

Rules:
    1.) Be courteous and nice at all times. I don’t want a flame war. However, feel free to toss friendly insults at each other.
    2.) Use correct grammar, spelling, etc. It’s okay if you misspell a few words or accidentally don’t click Shift once in a while. I most likely screwed up somewhere on this post and I am basically the next Messiah.
    3.) No god-modding, power modding, meta-gaming, or just modding in general.
    4.) Be creative, this RPG was designed for the creative.
    5.) One-liners and other short posts should be avoided. This is an empire RPG and a lot happens in empires, especially prostitution.
    6.) What the GM says, goes. GM=GA, GA=GM, God=GA, GA=God, and so on and so forth.
    7.) All OOC text should be in double parentheses, ((Like such)).
    8.) No stupidity. All things must have some realism to a degree, especially in the case of magic.
    Magic- I will be reading intently and have the ability to nullify the way magic is used if I deem it too overpowered. However, in order to keep peace and harmony whilst we massacre each other through creative language and text, you have one appeal in which you can attempt to convince me. If I am not convinced, you change the post or leave the game.
    9.) Be active! I’d really love to create a great empire RPG regardless of if my empire is a smoking ruin, or smoking your ruin.
    10.) Ultimately, have fun. If you are not having fun, I’ll find you and beat you. But lets be honest, in the case that I did find you with the intention to beat you up, I’d probably be too drunk anyway.

Empire Sheet:
    Civilization Name: (I use the word empire a lot, however, your civilization can be many things including a confederacy, republic, etc. The name of said civilization goes here.)
    Lust: (What is the one thing above all else that your empire craves? Generic examples include but are not limited to; dwarves and their love of gold and jewels, elves and their love of precious gems and nature, etc. Can be one or two things.)
    Race: (Any fantasy races go here, but please describe the race anyway, even humans, since yours may be slightly different than Earth's)
    Leader: (Describe your leader here)
    Culture: (Related to history, but more present things, like religion, traditions, etc.)
    History: (Describe your civilization's history, etc.)
    Military description: (You don't need to go in depth here, its a bit optional, but preferred.)
    Place on Map and Color: (Where would you like to be placed and what color should represent you?)
    Land description: (Try to fit in with the map here, I'm up for negotiation, of course, but be creative. I designed the map so that the pre-placed country borders look artificial but natural enough that they can follow natural landforms and bodies of water, so if you don't know about your neighbor, it's easy to rationalize it by saying that your people simply didn't bother to go past X in the past due to Y.)

Notes:
    - Your "Empire":To set the scene I have given a small description of the continent of Ayrea and its history. This is so you can take your empire and mold it to your wildest fantasy. The only thing that I ask is that you just realize that Union City was created, it was peaceful for a bit, but now things are getting rocky and everyone is mobilizing for war. Feel free to create a desert near the impassable icy tundra to the north, if you can explain why the desert is there. Also, empire was put in quotations because I have realized I have used it too much but its 3:30 am so I don't plan on combing through everything to change stuff.
    - Union City: No need to fret, Union City will be explained. I promise. I pinky promise too.
    - Lust: Your "Empire's" lust is so I can start war. I promise you'll understand when we start. Quotations here for the same reason as above.
    - Credit: Gotta give credit where its due. This RPG was based upon REDSHEILD's previous Empire RPG's. Thanks for the ideas Red.
    Last edited by Guardian Angel; 18.06.2015 at 04:04.
    Quote Originally Posted by lost in confusion 3 View Post
    What he said, Hail Hitl- I mean GA!
    Quote Originally Posted by freeze2 View Post
    GA=BA end of story.
    Quote Originally Posted by flutflutflyer View Post
    He a tank and a bromancing studhorse.

Civilization Name: Elves of the Golden Wood
    Lust: Natural beauty, Elves seek things that are natural and pure, such as flora and fauna from different parts of the continent as well as precious gems and metals.
    Species: Elves- These are like the elves of old. Ancient, fair, elegant, beautiful. Standing at an average taller than humans, elves are normally 6 feet to 6 foot five. They have long hair that ranges from all hues of brown, blonde, gold and silver. Their skin is a tanned and eyes almond shaped with colors ranging from all hues of blue, green and brown. Their love of all things natural brings about the wearing of earthen colors, love of the sun brings about the wearing of golds and yellows and their love of the stars brings about the wearing of whites and silvers. Most elves can be seen with leaves and twigs woven into their hair or crowned on their head.
    Leader: King Arahaelon
    Culture: Elves hold four things in their highest regard, the God of the Sun and the Moon Corellon, the God of Nature Rillifane and their King. The fourth regard surpasses all else in a time of need. It is said that to fight an elf one on one is to die, but to fight an elf bent on vengeance and anger is a reckon to behold, able to take on many enemies at a time. This is where Shevara, the Goddess of Vengeance and Retribution, takes hold of the elf, imbuing the elf with rage enough to battle a dragon head on. The Gods Corellon and Rillifane are worshiped regularly and have many temples around the woods. However, Shevara needs no temple to be worshiped at. Any enemy that falls to an elf is worship enough for her. The three gods can be called upon in a time of great need, but such a time has not befallen on the Golden Wood.
    Elves are in tune with the nature that surrounds them as well as the sun and the moon and stars. They incorporate all three into their daily lives and host festivals monthly dedicated to the earth, the sun and the moon and stars.
    History: Elves are of the first two races created by the gods, but have the pleasure of being the first humanoid race, with the other race being dragons. Coexisting peacefully, elves and dragons were gifted with immortality and a natural resistance to disease and poison. Thus they were able to go centuries undisturbed and peaceful. Over time, however, a group of elves formed a cult of sorts. At first they were founded to learn about dark side of magic. However, they soon fell to the darkness with the promise of more powerful magic. Upon their discovery, these fallen elves revealed their deceit and betrayal with the corruption of dragons. This event was deemed "The Great Betrayal" and is considered the darkest days in elven history. A deadly and costly war ensued with the corrupted dragons and elves. At the conclusion of the war, the fallen elves were deemed Drow and exiled with the elves. The elves call this event "the Great Exodus." Following the finding of the Golden Wood, the elves exiled the Drow into the neighboring land to the west. To this day, the Drow and the Wood Elves are mortal enemies.
    Following The Great Exodus, the elves inhabited the Golden Wood until this very day. Because of the Great Betrayal, the elves are distrustful to outsiders. No outsiders are allowed within their woods unless given permission and few have gone deep into elven territory, with fewer ever seeing the capital.
    Military description:
    Ground Units:
    Swordsmen - Elven swordsman with a shield. Carries a backup long dagger.
    Spearmen - Elven spearmen. Has a curve-bladed spear with a long dagger and a shield.
    Blade-Spinners- Elven swordsman with a double-sided curved blade.
    Longbowmen - Elven longbowmen with a sword for hand combat.
    Lore-Master - Elven lore-master that casts nature spells and summons animals to their aid. They have a bladed staff, a long dagger, their magic, and their "pets"(summoned animal). Normally deployed in the elven forest, however Lore-Master platoons have seen combat.
    Battle-Mage - Elven magic user that uses their magic only for offense. Only weapon is their magic, a bladed staff, and a long dagger.
    Healer - Elven magic user that focuses on healing magic and the use of herbs. Only weapon is a bladed staff and dagger.
    Shadow Warrior - Elven assassin with dual swords and a vile of poison. The assassins are very stealthy, agile, and quick.
    Forest Warrior - Elite elven warrior. Protects the forest at all costs. Has a longbow, dual swords, and wears leather armor that is colored to the forest background. Only deployed in the elven forest.
    Heavy Units:
    King Arahaelon- Rides the white stag Amandaria, Queen of the Woodland Animals. Equipped with the best armor and weapons, King Arahaelon is the best elven fighter ever. He has never lost a battle and does not intend to anytime soon. He is a wonder to behold and a terror to fight.
    Golden Wood Royal Guard - The best soldiers in the Golden Wood. When they are mounted they ride the Royal Stags. Their armor is the best around and so are their weapons.
    Cavalry - Elven warriors that ride horses.
    - Spearmen- Mounted elven warriors that ride into battle with long and sharp spears. Carry a sword and knife for backup.
    - Knights- Mounted elven warriors that ride into battle with long swords.
    - Mounted Archers- Mounted elven warriors that ride into battle carrying bows and a few quivers of arrows.
    - Mounted Battle-Mages/Lore-Masters- Mounted magic users that fight from horseback. Only one platoon is deployed should there be need.
    Ent - Walking trees that can hurl things and attack regularly.
    Air Units:
    Eagles - Enormous eagles that can be mounted. Occupancy - 1-3 elves.
    Griffons - Half-lion, half-eagle creatures that can be mounted. Occupancy - 1-2 elves.
    Siege Units:
    Crystal Cannon - A cannon of pure crystal, in a teardrop shape, that has a magical orb in the back. When fired four pieces of the crystal retract at the point and a beam is fired.
    Glaive Thrower- Ballista that launches large metal glaives.
    Naval Units:
    Frigate- The only elven battleships. Equipped with a single crystal cannon, frigates rely more on the mages and archers aboard for ranged battle.
    Transports- Should there be the need for the transportation of elves across an expanse of water, this is the ship.
    Place on Map and Color: 6, Green
    Land description: The Forest of the Golden Wood is exactly what it sounds like. Great Mallorn* trees cover the land with a few mountain chains here and there. The capital is centered around Thiandul, the Tree of Life. If you were able to get an aerial view of the Golden Wood, Thiandul would be the biggest and tallest tree ever seen. Almost the size of a mountain, the elves made their capital around it. A large river circles the tree, creating a natural moat that not only is a defense, but supplies Thiandul with the water needed to sustain itself. Naturally, the river is enormous as a lot of water is needed to supply Thiandul. Many large rivers flow from mountains close to Thiandul to supply the river. Cities and villages dot the forest and are a combination of buildings on the ground and nested in the trees. There are a few large port cities on the coast for trade and the gathering of underwater plants.
    Magic is the essence of the Golden Wood. The very air you breathe is rife with magic. The elves, living in the wood for centuries, have embodied it. Those that are magically inclined feel the intense magic and simple castings normally go awry. Only outsiders who have studied magic intensely would be able to cast spells with no problem. Outsiders with no magic ability simply feel dizzy, nauseous and uneasy.

Map- http://s696.photobucket.com/user/TheGoldenTurd/media/Empire%20Map.png.html?filters[user]=89997735&filters[recent]=1&sort=1&o=0

*((Mallorn trees are stolen from LotR. They are enormous is length and girth. Their leaves are gold and the bark is a silvery white.))
    Last edited by Guardian Angel; 29.06.2015 at 07:03.
    GA=BA end of story.

Map:
    http://s696.photobucket.com/user/The...tml?sort=3&o=0

Players:
    GA- Dark Green, 6
    AAA- Lime Green, 4
    Dementhrith- Blue, 10
    Purple- Purple, 8
    Zeke- Dark Red, 1
    Ramrod- 5, Orange
    Blue- 9, Black
    Malg- 2, Light Grey

NPC Players:
    GA's Enemy: Drow- Brown, 3
    Purple's Enemy: Orcs of the Iron Hills- Orange, 7
    Last edited by Guardian Angel; 01.08.2015 at 23:21.
    GA=BA end of story.

((Reserved for FIRST))

((Area 4 pls lime green coloured))

Civilization Name: Federated Republics of McSwagistan
    Lust: The advance of the Noble Craft, Freedom
    Race: Ukrainian
    Culture: Volcano worship, Orthodox and Greek Catholic minority
    History:
    A Swagistani native has few choices in life. Every Swagistani citizen would be taken from their teenage mothers at birth to a special school, where they would go through trainings in the simulated ghettos throughout their lives. As their entire childhood was dedicated to interpreting the ancient and famous Swagistani rap, the assurance of their adult lives would be determined by a single magically recorded "mixtape," at the age of 12. A council of judges would then decide if the child is worthy or not. If he or she fails, all that would await his short life would be the bowels of the great volcano, Mt. Tupac, where the hope was that the sacrifice of enough unworthy lives would bring back their legendary heroes or yore. If the child were to pass the examination, further training would be conducted and another mixtape produced every year from then on at progressively higher standards. By the age of 20, a huge ceremony takes place where the Swagistani conducts a rap battle along a campfire created from the fires of Mt Tupac, at which an animal guardian spirit is conjured. If he wins against the guardian spirit, a tattoo would envelope his body that would signify his animal totem. This would allow him to control any animal of his given type. Whereas if the Swagistani were to lose, he would live his life in shame and isolation by dedicating his life to the sustenance of his rap superiors. Such is the harsh life of the Swagistani, as had been for as long as history could remember.
    Military description:
    Ground units:
    Dogs with explosives attached.
    Bears with explosives attached.
    Elephants with explosives attached.
    Horses with explosives attached.
    Mounted leopards with people with explosives attached.
    Etc
    Heavy units:
    Naked magically fattened people who explode on contact.
    Air units:
    Birds with explosives attached.
    Siege units:
    Trees with explosives attached.
    Special units:
    Dope rapper-an especially talented rapper who greatly motivates troops with his sick rapping skills in the battlefield. Trained from birth in the art of rhymes, he or she can not only inspire fear in the enemies but are even known to be able to convince them to switch sides
    Place on Map and Color: 4, lime green
    Land description: Tundra for most of it. Icy mountains with a massive volcano in the middle. Alternating deserts and plains in the south near Union City.
    A ring of highly skilled, yet highly secretive vulcanomancers keep the volcano dormant with their magic powahs. This is also where the explosive chemicals are harvested to be processed for military use.

Leader: the Sultan of Rap, "50 Hundredths," so called because of an instance where he convinced half his enemies to turn against their own comrades solely with his, and no one else's, beats and rhymes
    Last edited by AAA batteries; 13.06.2015 at 20:10.

Civilization Name: Dementria (also the name of the island, and the government recognizes itself as the New Dementrian Hierarch.)
    Lust: Wealth and trade. Dementria prides itself in a powerful trade network that connects it to the mainland. Dementria is home to a unique variety of scented plant life. As such, they are mass producers of perfumes and other luxury items. They pride their prowess of the sea as well and export fish as well as pearls and aquatic herbs.

Race: Two types of Humans inhabit Dementria, more detail on them in the History section, but for the most part, generic humans.

Culture: Religiously, Dementrian’s believe in three gods; Noir, the God of Death; Annavella, Goddess of Light; and Jyes (yes), God of Darkness. They primarily follow in the ideas and values they attribute to Annavella, kindness, virtue, nobility, and cannibalism (see History).

History: Era 1: Dementria is ruled by a hierarch of kings and queens of the family line for generations. The capital city Dementria (Dementria, Dementria) sat along the coast and was a major port which most trade funneled though and hosted port for the Dementrian Navy. The majority of power rested in the west of the island. For the most part, the nation was peaceful. Foreign relations showed a strong promise of continued trade. Internally though, the island was divided on a political manner, however multiply uprisings and been laid to rest by the military.

Era 2: A rebellious group bound by new founded faith in three gods grows in strength. In hatred of the current hierarch family that ruled since the beginning, this rebellion was able to grow in public support and have even influenced members of Dementria’s military to side with them. A civil war broke out, which started with an attack and ransacking of Dementria (the capital city) and remains in ruins to present day. Despite a momentous victory, early in the war, it would drag on for several generations, since many opposed the rebels ideas on feasting upon those they defeated.

Era 3: The war is won by the rebels, and the New Dementrian Hierarch is established, with a new king and family line now in charge. The city of New Dementia is established in the center of the island. However, the nations is weak from its internal struggles. Many foreign nations oppose Dementria’s “human cattle farms” which supply the island with meat. Human meat at this time is a delicacy, mainly because not all the citizens have adapted. As faith in the three gods grow, it becomes more acceptable, and the value of Human meat goes down as more farmers devote themselves to raising human cattle (essentially, the losers of the war became the slaves and source of human meat, and were forced to breed, etc.)

Era 4 (present day): Dementria has regained its strength, and its trade routes, ports, and navy are strong. Cannibalism is accepted as a way of life, and while some citizens protest human cattle farms, attempts to destroy the nation’s primary source of meat are met with unified resistance socially. Queen Redeshia currently rules the land.

Leaders:
    Queen Redeshia, The House of Alnewbie.
    Commander Shanic, Fourth Heir to the House of Alnewbie
    Bartimeous, The Queen's Advisor.
    Commander Dalaman-dur, Fifth Heir to the House of Alnewbie

Military description: ((As a fan of Monster Hunter games, my military draws inspiration from them.))
    Ground:
    Knight: Standard soldier with shield and sword.
    Lancer: A knight wielding a heavy shield and lance.
    Assassin/Scout: Lightly armored units that wield dual swords.
    Kinsect Master: Wields a magical staff that is used as a heavy weapon and can command a giant insect to attack.
    Archer: Uses Bow and arrow. Generic.
    Bow-Gunner: A special weapon, a mix between crossbow and musket and the use of gunpowder. Bow gunners are the staple of ranged combat for Demetria.
    Spire-Mage: Trained in magical combat, the mages represent the fore-front of magical offence and defense for Dementria.
    Healer/Medic: a mage trained in the art of healing, both with magic, and herbs.

Mounts: A list of all mountable creatures that any of the above units may ride.
    Dire-Wolf: A giant wolf capable of carrying one rider. The staple cavalry unit.
    Seltas: Very large insect. Seats one rider.
    Seltas Queen:A Giant Insect with no ability to fly unless a male carries it. Seats 2-3 people.

Sea: The Dementrian Navy is fairly generic. Think of Pirates of the Caribbean and that era as a reference. With access to gunpowder, cannons are used. Mages on board are able to generate small gusts of wind to help with speed and maneuverability.

Key/Iconic units: Important unique individuals/ mounts.
    Commander Shanic/ Seregios: Commader Shanic leads the Dementrian military just under the Queen. His mount is a unique wyvern capable of shooting its razor shape scales.

Commander Dalaman-dur: Captain of The Continent, Dementria's flagship. A massive ship boasting its firepower and size. It remains close to Dementria's shores.

Queen Redeshia/ Shangaru Mangala: The Queen and her golden mount. A symbol of Dementrian wealth and power.

Place on Map and Color: Blue, 10

Land description: The majority of the island of Dementria is tropical, with a few mountains rising in the north-east. At the center of the island is New Dementria, the capitol and residency of the royal line. On the west coast, sits Port Phyamas, the major center of all trade the leaves the island. It lies south of the Ruins of Dementria, the old capital. Port Phyamas also hosts Dementria's Navy.

On the south-eastern part of the island is the hives. Here is the breeding and training grounds for the insects that make up Dementria's military.

Across the island, there are also clearings for human-cattle farms. A majority of land is also privately owned for collection of unique plant life for the various perfumes that make up Dementria's largest export.
    Last edited by Dementhrith; 19.07.2015 at 16:52.

The average person is more than just average.

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

((I'll definitively reserve my self a spot if you can handle waiting on me until next monday. I have my last exam from this batch on saturday you see, and I need a day to fulfill my obligation toward the young mages.))

((As for positioning I'd be happy with anything coastal. So anything apart from #3 is fine. Not that I'd mind #3 either. Come late get the last pick and all that.))
    Last edited by Purple; 10.06.2015 at 09:59.
    Purple Qwrq

THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

Natarian Knight

(( love to join ^^ area 1 is the frozen land right? Basicly i wants the frozen lands. Ill write up later tho i have exams atm, should get it done in a day or 2 max
    Ps as always i want the colour black or dark red <3 ))
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Arcca, i love you ^^
    puǝ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯ ɹɐǝɟ 'ǝɯoɥ ʎɯ sı ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ 'sıs ʎɯ sı ɐɹɹǝʇ 'ǝʞǝz ɯɐ ı

Flanks heaving, fangs bared
    Ears forward, paws pounding hard
    As first blood is drawn

Quote Originally Posted by Purple View Post
    ((I'll definitively reserve my self a spot if you can handle waiting on me until next monday. I have my last exam from this batch on saturday you see, and I need a day to fulfill my obligation toward the young mages.))

((As for positioning I'd be happy with anything coastal. So anything apart from #3 is fine. Not that I'd mind #3 either. Come late get the last pick and all that.))
    ((Exams are understandable. I do not plan on starting until Monday-Wednesday anyway for the people with exams. Plus I have plots to write up and my post to finish. I gave you 8 and the color Purple haha.))

Quote Originally Posted by zekedog13 View Post
    (( love to join ^^ area 1 is the frozen land right? Basicly i wants the frozen lands. Ill write up later tho i have exams atm, should get it done in a day or 2 max
    Ps as always i want the colour black or dark red <3 ))
    ((See my reply to Purple's post. The grey area above you is the impassable icy tundra. However, you can make your land whatever you want. So, in essence, the ice can be in your land as well, you just cant pass above the mountains of ice.))
    Last edited by Guardian Angel; 11.06.2015 at 02:45.
    GA=BA end of story.

Natarian Knight

(( Sweet, yea my area is perma frozen then <3, 6 exams down today only a million to go -.- ))
    You've got a question? You can find the answer here: T2.5/T3 Answers / T4 Answers / New User Moderation

Moderators work on a voluntary basis and are therefore not available 24 hours a day.

Arcca, i love you ^^
    puǝ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯ ɹɐǝɟ 'ǝɯoɥ ʎɯ sı ssǝuʞɹɐp ǝɥʇ 'sıs ʎɯ sı ɐɹɹǝʇ 'ǝʞǝz ɯɐ ı

Flanks heaving, fangs bared
    Ears forward, paws pounding hard
    As first blood is drawn

In a purple cube orbiting this planet. Hijacking satellites for an internet connection.

((I think I am going to go with a medieval kingdom with kings and such. Not sure about the name still but basically knights in armor, Arthurian myths and stuff.))
    Purple Qwrq

THE FOUNDER OF THE ELITE ORDER OF THE NON SPAMING NATARIAN KNIGHTS.
    I am have returned! 100% Active, 100% inspired! Read The Mod comic -
    Weekly Updates

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast